Naeun

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

A month quietly went by and you have never seen Myname again. It was as if they disappeared from Seoul. However, once in a while, you would hear Boyfriend complaining that they were avoiding from Hwanhee's men. 

Meanwhile, Kwangmin and you were still dating like newly weds. In fact, both of your parents had got to know of your relationship. Fortunately, the Jo family was rich and your parents were quite satisfied with your first boyfriend. Not to mention, how 'polite' and 'well-mannered' Kwangmin was in front of them.

On the other hand, you became closer to the Jo family. Mr Jo (Kwangmin's father) liked you a lot and especially after knowing how Kwangmin changed for the better all thanks to you. He almost treated you like a saviour of the family and adored you like his own daughter. 

***

 

One day, you went to an ice cream shop with Youngmin and Kwangmin each by your side. Many girls along the way threw jealous glances at you, wondering how can a girl like you have such hot twins beside you. You noticed it and felt embarrassed immediately. You automatically looked down at your shoes, unable to meet with their gazes.

Youngmin was the first one to notice your distraction. "~~~~~, why are you looking at the ground? Is there anything there?" He asked with an amused expression.

Your head shot up and saw him smiling at you. You can't help but blushed a bit. Youngmin was too handsome. His blonde hair and his eye smile just seemed to sparkle under the sunlight. You momentarily thought that he looked like an angel.

Youngmin raised an eyebrow at your dazed look. "Are you alright?"

You blinked and quickly shook your head. "N-Nothing." You muttered with an embarrassed face.

 

Just then, you felt an arm wrapped around your waist. You turned another side to see Kwangmin staring at you. "Waeyo? Are you not feeling well?"

Your face softened at his warm concern. "Gwaenchana. Maybe I'll feel better after eating ice cream." You twinkled. "Are we reaching there yet?"

 

"You and your sweet tooth."  He ruffled your hair with an adoring smile. You pouted when you felt your hairstyle got messed up because of his action. 

"There it is!" Youngmin beamed when he spotted the familiar pink signboard right in front. "Ice cream!" Both of you gasped at the same time and rushed towards the shop.

 

Kwangmin looked at both of you from behind. He shook his head and sighed. *Even hyung is a maniac for sweet food. Can't believe he was just a few minutes OLDER than me.* He slipped his hand into his pocket and followed you cooly.

 

Youngmin and you entered the shop with big smiles plastered on your faces. And the first thing that came into your eyes was the ice cream counter. As if fearing that the counter will run away, both of you dashed towards the counter, surprising the attendant at the counter. However, once she saw Youngmin's face, she quickly put on her best smile. "Welcome. How may I help you?" She stared at Youngmin shyly.

 

Youngmin took a long look at all the variety of ice cream at the counter. He tapped his lips at thought but was unable to make a decision. "All of them look so good...." He mumbled. Then he turned towards you and asked you instead. "~~~~~, which flavour do you want?" 

 

You tilted your head and thought. "I don't know too... "

"Why don't we have a scoop of everything?" Youngmin suggested with a smirk.

Your jaw dropped. "B-But that's a lot!"

"Don't worry. If we can't finish it." He threw a look at Kwangmin who sat at the empty table. "He can finished it for us."

 

You giggled. "Ok then."

 

After buying a large bucket of  ice cream with different flavors, you and Youngmin happily went back to the table. Kwangmin went stiff at the colourful scoops of ice cream in the bucket. "Are you crazy? There's a lot in there!" He snapped.

Youngmin casually shrugged. "We can't make a decision, Kwangmin. You can help us finish it right?" He did his puppy eyes tactic at his twin brother who looked away coldly.

"Kwangmin..." You pouted and did the same puppy eyes tactic. Youngmin said it was effective against Kwangmin.

As expected, Kwangmin saw your pitiful expression and surrendered almost immediately. "A-Araso.." He turned away and muttered, trying to hide his blush. *She looked too cute ><*

 

"YEAH!" Youngmin and you did a hi-5. Kwangmin let out a sigh as he watched both of you eating the ice cream as if it was the most delicious thing on earth. You were so engrossed in eating that you did not realise that there was a stain at your chin. Kwangmin noticed it and took the napkin. "Look at you." He gently wiped the stain off your face. "Don't eat too fast. You might get a brainfreeze."

Your heart did a flip-flop at his touch. "Gomawo, Kwangmin." You grew pink. Kwangmin smirked. "No problem. But if we were at home, I rather you clean." He said under his breath, only loud enough for you to hear.

You blushed even more at his wicked yet y words. *Oh gawd...*   

 

Just then, there was a twinkle of bell at the door and a girl walked in. She headed towards your table. "Youngmin." She called with a sweet voice.

 

Youngmin stopped eating and turned around. "Oh, Naeun-ssi." He smiled.

Both you and Kwangmin looked her way. 

 

 

A pretty girl with long wavy hair was standing behind. Her smile widened when she saw Kwangmin. "You must be Kwangmin, Youngmin's twin. Right?" 

Kwangmin nodded coldly. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"I'm Youngmin's classmate, Naeun. Nice to meet you." She beamed. Finally she noticed you. "Oh, then you must be Kwangmin's girlfriend." She gave you a smile which made you felt uncomfortable.

 

*Is it just me but her smile seemed creepy.* You studied her. Her big eyes and small face kind of ring a bell in your mind. *Have I seen her before?* You thought deeply. Just then, a familiar scene replayed in your mind. Your eyes widened. *She's that girl who helped me on Valentines' Day!*

 

//Flashback begins//

 

-Refer to Chapter 1-

Hugging the pink heart-shaped box tightly in your arms, you ran around the school, searching for Youngmin. A few students can be spotted in the school campus, confessing to their crush with chocolates. You eyed at them with envy. *I hope I can succeed later.*

 

After 30 minutes, you still could not find Youngmin anywhere. *Did he come to school today?* You looked into his classroom. *No Youngmin.* Your smile fell. *Why is confessing so difficult?*

A girl walked out of his classroom. She caught you looking into the class. "Yes? Can I help you?"

 
//Flashback ends//
 
 
You felt your throat went dry when you saw her. *Does she remember me? Especially I was looking for 'Youngmin' on that day.* You instinctly lowered your head, afraid that she would recognise you.
 
Naeun tilted her head and held out her hand. You blinked at her. Her lips curled into a friendly smile. "This is the first time we meet. Hi, I'm Naeun." 
 
 
*She don't remember me?!* You heaved a sigh of relief and shook her hand. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm ~~~~."
 
Youngmin gave her a look. "Naeun-ssi, are you here alone?"
 
 
Naeun nodded her head. "I lived nearby and wanted to eat some ice cream. Can't believe such a coincidence exist." She laughed.
 
Youngmin laughed along. "Wanna join us? We bought too much and needed someone to eat this with us. My twin brother don't really like sweet stuff." He threw Kwangmin a dirty look.
 
Kwangmin smirked. "Keurae, good for me. I don't want to eat that."
 
Naeun thought for a while. "Ok then." And she sat down. The mood at the table went lighter as she seemed to be a really humourous person. She cracked funny jokes that made bofh you and Youngmin burst into laughters. Even Kwangmin, being a cold person in front of strangers, chuckled at her jokes.
 
 
In the end, you got to know a new friend named Naeun.