Memories to Remember

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Next day, you were standing outside the gates of your house, waiting for Kwangmin. He had promised to pick you up at 5pm and it is 5.20pm now. You scanned around but there was no sight of him. You leaned on the lightpole and played with your fingers. *I thought he was the one who suggested this date.... Napeun namja...* You kicked the sand on the ground lightly.

 

Just then, a bicycle skidded to a stop beside you. You turned to see Kwangmin panting slightly. You did a pout. 

"Mianhae ~~~~~~ ah. " Kwangmin got off the bicycle and held your hand lightly. He gave you an apologetic stare. "I need to do something so I was late."

"What were you doing?" You looked at him, your eyebrows slightly creased.

Kwangmin scratched the back of his head. "Something important." He said, not wanting to give more details. 

 

You was feeling unhappy about him being late, but you noticed there were beads of sweat at his neck. Your expression softened. *At least he rushed here for me.* "Where will we be watching the sunset?"

 

Kwangmin flashed a mysterious smile. "Han River."

(A/N: I'm not sure if you can see sunset there... let's just assume we can... ><)

 

***

Upon reaching the grassland beside Han River, you noticed that there was a small tent lying in the middle of the empty space. You raised an eyebrow. "Is someone camping here?"

 

"Yes." Kwangmin grinned. "It's... us!" He took your hand and pulled you towards the tent. You warily followed him. *Why do we need a tent?*

 

"Tadah! I prepared this alone since this afternoon." Kwangmin ped the tent entrance and proudly revealed his achievements. You let out a surprised gasp. "It's... amazing!"

 

Despite the unattractive outer appearance, it was warm and cosy inside. There is 2 small cushions and a big blanket lying inside with a picnic basket. There were some other camping gear such as a portable lamp, portable stoves and metal utensils. *He must have put a lot of effort in this.* 

"Let's go in." 

 

You nodded with a smile. "Is this why you were late just now?" You asked softly.

He rubbed the back of his neck and did an awkward laugh. "I did not know I'll take this long."

 

You felt touched by his sweet actions. "Thank you. I loved it." You took a cushion and hugged it.

Kwangmin's face softened. He was glad you did not find it lame. He checked his watch again. "We have an hour before sunset. What do you want to do during this time?"

 

"Ummm...." You looked around and realised that there was no one else in this tent except both of you. Your face flushed red. "I-I don't know. Shall we talk about ourselves?"

Kwangmin's eyes sparkled in interest. You had never offered to have a heart to heart talk with him. He smiled. "Ok. Tell me more about you."

 

You avoided his gaze and fiddled with a corner of the cushion. "Um... I am the only daughter in my family. My parents doted on me a lot so I have never attended school before high school. I had always studied with a home tutor during those days." 

 

Kwangmin listened to you with his full attention. Although he had already felt that you were different from other girls in school, he did not know that you had never went to a normal school before. "Do you like going to a school now?" He asked.

You nodded with a small smile. "I like it. Because I got to make friends and also... to know you." You said the last part in a embarrassed whisper.

 

Kwangmin's grin widened. *Me too...* He thought.

 

"What about you?" You asked him with an excited face. You wanted to know more about the every side of him.

 

Kwangmin stiffened. "Are you sure you wanted to know more about me? It's not a very bright and happy story. " He warned, afraid that you might dislike him if he said it.

 

"I want to know more about you." You replied honestly.

Kwangmin let out a sigh. "Me and Youngmin were twins, as you know. I had a father and my mother passed away when we were 6. Actually, she had not been in a healthy condition ever since she gave birth to both of us. But she hang on until we turned 6. I could still remember when she died on the night a week after our birthday. Both me and my brother cried the whole night, hoping for her to come back. But she never did." He clutched his fist tightly as he recalled that night.

 

You felt a jotling pain at your chest as you heard him talk about his past. You held his hand to give him the courage to go on. He gave you a thankful smile as he continued his story. 

 

"After she died, I was no longer the same boy anymore. Without a mother, we were always mocked upon in class. Youngmin was a much stronger person than I was and he proved them wrong by always doing his best in everything he do. But I hated how others laughed at us and we had no mother to comfort our hearts. So one day, unable to take the despise, I fought with the bully in my class. And I guess... it was when it all started. All the fightings and how people feared me." He forced a smile.

 

*Kwangmin is such a poor guy....* You thought. Slowly, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and pulled him in. He rested his head on the crook of your neck and shut his eyes, absorbing the warmth from your body. He smiled when he felt your hand patting his back lightly.

 

"~~~~..." He murmured. "You smell so sweet." 

"B-Bwoh..." You pushed him away quickly and turned crimson. *He's sooo mean...* You looked away.

Kwangmin did an evil smirk as he shifted towards you. He pushed your chins up lightly, making you looking into his deep eyes. "Don't pity me. I just need your love only." He said with a serious face.

 

You felt yourself getting lost in his gaze momentarily. Just then, an alarm rang, startling both of you. "What was that?"

Kwangmin took a look at his phone. "It's time. The sunset will be happening soon." He ped the entrance and glanced outside. True enough, the sun was just a bit above the waters. "Come and have a look." He went out.

 

You quickly followed him to sit at the grass just ouside the tent. Your eyes widened when you saw the spectacular view. "The sun looked like an egg yolk!" You squealed in amazement, like a kid who saw something for the first time. 

Kwangmin laughed at your comment. Instead of watching the sunset, he had his eyes plastered on your side-profile. *She's so pretty... And she's mine.*

Just then, he remembered Youngmin's advice.

 

Bring her to somewhere with a romantic atmosphere. When she is very happy, slowly put your arms around her shoulders.

 

Kwangmin turned his gaze towards your shoulders. You were so concentrated in watching the sunset that you did not notice how he was staring at you. As carefully as possible, Kwangmin raised his arm behind you. You leant back a bit and he quickly jerked his arm back. 

You blinked at him. "Wae?"

 

He shook his head innocently. "Nothing."

"Oh." You turned back to look at the setting sun.

 

Slowly, Kwangmin did his 2nd attempt. His hand slowly raised till your shoulder's length. This time, you did not do anything. Kwangmin took a deep breath and placed his arm around your shoulders. You froze and saw his arms on your shoulders. 

 

You then felt Kwangmin's gaze and turned to look at him. Both of you stared at each other for a while.

 

Kwangmin gulped and recalled his twin brother's advice after this.

 

Lean in to her slowly. If she never shake your arm off, this means she approve your kiss.

 

Kwangmin slowly leaned towards you, his eyes searched your face. You swallowed hard. *Is he going to kiss me again?* You shut your eyes tightly and waited nervously. Kwangmin smiled slightly when he saw your reaction. *Does this means, she approves?*

 

Feeling very happy, he went closer... and closer... and closer...

 

Just when you thought he will never kiss you, you felt something soft pressed your lips. You felt a jolt running down your spine. The feeling was as sweet as you remembered. However, Kwangmin went a bit more different this time. He slowly deepened the kiss and your lower lip tenderly. You moaned at the strange feeling inside you and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside. You shuddered and leaned on him weakly. *I'm going to faint...*

Finally, when Kwangmin felt satisfied with his performance, he pulled away. Your face were flushed and you gaped at him. *How come he... changed so much in just a short time?!*

 

On the other hand, despite Kwangmin kept a cool front, he was actually cheering inside. *Gosh... I am beginning to get addicted to kissing her... >///<.*

 

He laid down on the grass with his arms behind his head and smiled. When he saw you still in a daze, he frowned in disappoval. He slyly tugged you down to lie on his arm. You obediently rested on his arm and looked up at the orange sky. 

 

*How I wish this moment last forever.* Both of you thought at the same time.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

How cute! >//<

Why can't Kwangmin be mine ? T.T

 

Haiz...