Dangerous Rumours

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Gradually, you became more and more close with Kwangmin. There were times when both of you even walked in the school, hand in hand. You never knew you could be so in love with Kwangmin than you could now. Although he was mean at times, but that made you fall for him even more. Gradually, you forgot about your original crush for Youngmin.

 

 Kwangmin had changed for the better. He no longer fights like before and had grown more cheerful. The teachers were surprised but happy for his change. 

 

However, every change brings in consequences. Kwangmin's popularity in school sky-rocketed after he changed and many girls began to fall for him.  

Everyday, you would hear that there are new girls confessing to him. Fortunately, Kwangmin would not even care about them and remained loyal to you only. In the end, more and more girls grew jealous of you. 

 

Recently, there was a rumour spreading around the school. Kwangmin was sitting on one of the tall trees when he heard two girls talking. Their conversation caught his attention when he heard his name and yours. He leaned towards them to have a better hearing of their conversation.

 

"Do you know? I heard that ~~~~ originally liked Youngmin oppa instead of Kwangmin oppa!" Girl A said.

"BWOH? Jinjja?" Girl B gasped. "But isn't she Kwangmin oppa's girlfriend?"

 

Girl A let out a snort. "Precisely. Who do she think she is? How can she play with our twins oppa?" 

"Aish... I did not know she was this kind of person." Girl B said in disgust. "Poor Kwangmin oppa."

 

Both of them continued talking about other irrelevant stuff but their words rang in Kwangmin's mind.

 

~~~~~ originally liked Youngmin instead of Kwangmin

 

Kwangmin frowned. *Anniya... I should trust ~~~~. She's such a nice girl. She won't play with people's heard.* He jumped down from the tree, startling both of the girls. He shot them a dangerous glare. "Please stop this ridiculous rumour. I won't forgive you if you hurt ~~~~." He muttered coldly before walking away, leaving the girls dumbfounded.

 

***

 

After the lesson ended, you saw Jieun running into the classroom. She was panting heavily as she pulled the chair beside you to sit down.

 "~~~~~! Guess what I heard just now!" She gasped.

 

"What?" You looked at her in interest. "You won a lottery?" You joked.

"ANNIYA!" Jieun shrieked, shocking everyone in the class. You frowned. "Wae?"

 

Jieun looked around to see if anyone was looking before she lowered her voice. "There is this rumour in school now. It says that you liked Youngmin instead of Kwangmin."

Your eyes widened. "B-Bwoh?"

 

"Keurae... Although I don't know who started it... But you better be careful." Jieun warned. "Who knows if that girl knew more than that..."

 

However, you had no interest in listening anymore. All you could think of, was Kwangmin hearing this rumours. You panicked. *How will he react?!* Suddenly, you felt afraid. Afraid that you will lose him. And you realised how much you loved him now, so much until you could sense the heartbreak you will feel if he knew the truth and leave you.