Kang Insoo

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

The next day, Kwangmin went to find Boyfriend. What they worried about all these while, had finally happened.

Myname is back in Seoul.

This means, Hwanhee is back too.

 

The gang which Hwanhee led, was involved with many illegal dealings in different areas in Korea. Recently, the gang grew in size due to the famous cruel tactics used by Hwanhee when dealing with his enemies. Many smaller gangs feared him and would joined him in the end, obeying to his every order. 

 

"That old fox still want to take us in?" Jeongmin frowned. "I thought we already rejected him."

Donghyun let out a snort. "Psk. He doesn't take 'no' as an answer."

 

"Whatever." Hyunseong smirked and cracked his knuckles. "We'll just fight them when they come."

 

"No..." Minwoo showed a pout. "I don't like fighting."

 

However, Kwangmin was deep in thoughts while the rest continued their discussion. He was feeling quite worried. *Myname has seen ~~~~... Will they hurt her?* His eyes flamed up at the thought. He clutched his fists tightly *Anniya... I won't let that happen.*

 

***

 

"Let's go shopping today, ok?" Jieun suggested out of a sudden. School had just ended early today and she had nothing to do. "It's been a long time ever since we went out together. Let's go!" She took your arm and started walking.

"Jieun, wait!" You quickly pulled her back before she dragged you away. Jieun blinked at you. "Wae?"

"Erm..." You bit your lips and looked around. "Kwangmin said-".

 

"Kwangmin again?" Jieun raised an eyebrow and gave you a look that made you felt guilty right at the moment. "~~~~~, so you have Kwangmin now and you don't care about me anymore?" She folded her arms and pout.

 

You shook your head and forced a smile. "A-Anniya... You are always my best friend!" You held her wrist and answered with your most sincere tone.

After a while, she finally smiled. "Arasso. But you are definitely coming with me today. Let's go." She took your hand and dragged you out of school. You let out a sigh as you exited the school gates. *I've promised Kwangmin I'll wait for him... Guess I'll just SMS him then...*

 

In the end, you went to go shopping at Dongdaemun district with Jieun. Both of you shopped from the head of the streets till the end. While Jieun were buying her clothes and shoes, a couple tee hanging on the wall caught your eyes.

You walked towards the wall and looked up at the couple tee. *It's sooo cute!* Your eyes twinkled.

Jieun saw you and grinned. She gave you a light push on the shoulder. "Waeyo? Wanna buy it for Kwangmin and yourself?" She teased.

 

"A-Anniya... Kwangmin doesn't like these..." You blushed and ran out of the shop before she could make fun of you. Jieun smiled at your direction. She then turned towards the salesgirl who was standing beside her. She pointed at the couple tees. "Can I have that too?"

 

10 minutes later, Jieun finally came out of the shop. You blinked at the 3 paper bags in her hand. "You bought a lot." You commented.

Jieun rolled her eyes and stuffed one of them to you. "Nah, this is my present for you."

You took the bag and opened it. You let out a gasp when you saw the couple tees in it. "J-Jieun!" You stared at your best friend. 

 

Jieun scratched her head, feeling awkward because of your 'touched' expression. "I haven't congratulate on both of you being together yet. So, take that as a gift for both of you." She explained.

 

"Jieun ah, gomawo." You gave her a hug and was thankful to have her as a friend.

"Araso." Jieun shot you a look. "If you are really thankful, don't always think about your Kwangmin. You should also show concern for me." She complained.

 

When the sun finally set, it was time to go home. As you and Jieun lived at a different area, both of you parted ways after shopping.

 

With many paper bags in your hands, you started walking back home alone in a quiet dark street. It was seldom that you walked home alone, so you were beginning to feel a bit scared. *Just a while more.* You thought as you quickened your pace. 

 

Just then, there was a sound of motorcycle speeding from behind. You automatically moved to a side to let it bypass. But surprisingly, it stopped right in front of you, blocking your way. You jumped back and glanced at the motorcyclist who seemed to be quite buff. *That doesn't look like Kwangmin.* The motorcyclist got off his motorcycle and headed towards your direction.

 

Your eyes widened in alarm when you sensed danger. Instinctly, you lowered your head meekily and bypass him and his motorcycle, pretending not to see him. However, a hand grabbed your arm and yanked you back. You spun around and saw the motorcyclist looking down at you. You could not identify who he was because of his helmet.

"Y-Yes, sir?" You asked with a quivering voice. *What does he want? I don't know him!*

With a chuckle, the guy took off his helmet and smirked. "Hey babe. Remember me?"

 

(A/N: He is actually brown-haired now... but I can't find a good looking picture. LOL. So I choose this... )

 

You stared at his face for a few seconds. Gradually, your memories came back. You took a step back. "Y-You're... Kwangmin's rival."

 

"Uh-uh." He shook his head and took a step towards you, closening the gap between you and him. He stared down at you. "We used to be best of friends." 

 

*Best friends?* You looked at him warily, not believing a single word he said. "T-Then why are you here? I-I don't know you." You wrapped your bags infront of yourself protectively.

 

"My name's Kang Insoo." He said with a low voice. His eyes looked deep into yours. "So now you know me, ~~~~~."

Your eyes widened. "H-How did you know my na-"

 

"I know everything about both of you." Insoo said with a smug look. His arms s around your waist, pushing you towards his chest. You let out a squeak.

"Let go of me!" You hammered his firm chest and panicked. *Who is he? What does he want?!* However, no matter how hard you hit him, Insoo did not even move an inch. Instead, he pushed you even closer with his strong arms. You trembled unknowingly. 

Insoo flashed a satisfied smile when he sensed your fear. He freed one of his hand and raised it up. "It's such a pity you're that rascal's girlfriend." He said with a low husky voice while touching your face with his hand. "Why don't you be my girlfriend. I'll make you feel good." 

 

*Andwae!* You shut your eyes and bit your lips. Before you could even think of the consequences, your hand slapped him hard across the face. Your eyes flew open at the pain coming from your hand. *OMG* Your jaw literally dropped at how daring you had becomed.

 

Insoo gaped at you. He did not expect you would have the guts to slap him. While in shock, his arm around you loosened, giving you the opportunity to run. And you did. Without looking back, you fled down the streets with all your might.

 

After recovering from the shock, Insoo blinked at you who disappeared at the end of the streets. He cupped the burning wound on his cheek. *The first girl who dared to slap me.* His lips curled into a smile. "Looks like things will be more interesting than I thought." He chuckled.