Meet Boyfriends!

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

After school, you were heading back home when you saw Kwangmin waiting for you at the school gates again. "Hey!" He grinned when he spotted you.

You hurried towards him. "A-are you waiting for me?"

 

He nodded. "I wanted to bring you to somewhere special today." 

"W-Where?"

 

A mysterious smirk appeared on his face. "Just follow me." He took your hand towards his motorcycle and handed you a helmet. You blinked at the pink colour helmet. *Since when did he have a pink helmet?* Kwangmin saw your expression and chuckled. "I bought that for you."

 

"Oh" You blushed and put it on. "Why didn't you ride your bicycle here today?"

"The place we're going, will be a bit far from school. So I rode my motorbike here." He replied while starting the engine.

 

"I see." You carefully climbed on the motorbike. *I wonder where is he taking me to?*

***

 

After a long ride, you realised that he brought you to the east area of Seoul again. You automatically frowned. Bad memories began to come back into your mind. *Why are we coming here again?*

 

While you were worrying, the motorcycle skidded to a stop. You looked up and saw a basketball court in front of you. "We're here." He switched the engine off. He then led you towards the court. There were 4 guys playing. One of them spotted Kwangmin and waved. "Yo Kwangmin!"

 

With a smile, Kwangmin walked up to them. "Hey." He did a hi-fived with them. You stood there, not knowing what to do. *Who are they?*

A cute looking guy blinked when he noticed you. "Hyung, who is she?" 

 

Kwangmin swung his arm over your shoulder. "She's my girlfriend, ~~~~" He introduced.

 

The cute looking guy gasped. "Jinjja?!?! Hyung has a girlfriend?!?!"

"Not bad man, not bad." A more masculine guy came forward and chuckled.

 

You lowered your head and bit your lips nervously. Kwangmin saw you and tightened his arms around you. You turned to look at him. He gave you an assuring smile. "Hey guys, introduce yourselves."

A pale looking guy stepped out with a friendly smile. "Anneonghaseyo, I'm Donghyun, leader of Boyfriend. You can just call me Donghyun oppa since you're same age as Kwangmin. Nice to meet you."

You quickly bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo,"

 

Another guy with brown hair came forward. "Hi, I'm Jeongmin." He grinned.

"Hello."

 

"ANNYEONG! I'm Minwoo!" The cute looking boy waved.

*He's really adorable.* You unknowingly smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you."

 

Lastly, the masculine looking guy nodded. "Hi, I'm Hyunseong."

"Hello."

 

Hyunseong did a double-take at you. He smirked. "Kwangmin, your girlfriend is so shy. Are you sure both of you are really dating?" 

 

Jeongmin came beside you. He put his hand on your shoulders "Oooo, if both of you aren't real... Do you wanna be my girl?" He sent you a wink. Your eyes widened.

"YAH!" Kwangmin pulled you closer. "Wanna die? She's mine." He growled.

 

"Haha.. I was just joking..." Jeongmin chuckled and slowly backed away. No one dare to mess with Kwangmin. He was the best fighter in Boyfriend.

 

Just then you felt a pair of hands on yours. You looked beside you. Minwoo was smiling at you. "Noona, wanna play basketball with me?" 

"M-Me?!" You turned to Kwangmin. 

Kwangmin nodded. "Go and have fun. I'll have a talk with my hyungs."

 

"YEAH!" Minwoo pulled your arm and dragged you to the basketball court. You turned back to see Kwangmin getting seated at the bench. He saw you and he smiled. Suddenly, you felt safe knowing he will be watching you. 

 

 

Just then, you realised your thoughts. *Since when did I... rely on him? How come I feel secured when he's around?* Deep in thoughts, you never noticed that Minwoo suddenly threw the ball at you.

 

"Be careful!" He exclaimed.

You spun around and saw the ball flying towards you. You let out a gasp and shut your eyes tight, waiting for the pain from being hit. 

 

"~~~~~!"

You heard a voice calling out to you and you fell into an embrace. Nothing happened for the next second. Your eyes fluttered open in surprise. Kwangmin was gazing down at you. "Gwaechana?" He studied your face.

 

You shook your head, dumbfounded. Kwangmin has blocked the ball for you. Right at the moment he saw the ball flying towards you, he darted to you and used his back to block the attack.

He touched your face and checked if you were hurt. Everywhere he touched, you sensed heat growing from within your body. *W-What is with me?* You gazed into his eyes and saw that he was really worried. Suddenly, you felt guilty. *If only I have quicker reactions.*

 

"Be careful, ok?" He said with a serious expression.

You nodded dumbly.

 

With a relieved smile, he went back to his hyungs who were cheering for him. "Who's the man, yo..." Jeongmin teased. Kwangmin shot him a warning look. 

 

You stole a peek at him, your cheeks were heating up fast. Minwoo came over with an apologetic expression. "Mianhae, noona. I did not control my strength..."

"Anniya... It's alright." You pulled a smile.

 

Minwoo took a look at you. "Noona... Kwangmin hyung must have really liked you a lot." He said out of a sudden.

You blinked. "W-Why?"

 

He glanced at Kwangmin who was talking with the other hyungs. "Hyung only protects people who are important to him." 

Your eyes widened. "Important to him?" You turned and met eyes with Kwangmin. He grinned. You quickly turned away.

 

*Does that means.... I'm important to him?*