Distractions

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

 

One day, you were having lunch with Jieun at the canteen when you noticed Kwangmin walked past. He was holding a book in his hand, and was concentrated in reading. He did not even noticed you. You blinked in surprise. *Kwangmin was really putting a lot of effort this time...* A relieved smile went up your face. You were glad he changed for the better.

Jieun elbowed you. "Do you know what happened to him? He seemed to turn so studious these days." 

You shrugged and took a bite of sandwich.. "Molla." You lied with a smile, not wanting to tell her about the secret deal between Kwangmin and Mrs Yong.  

"Maybe he wanted to work hard because of you." Jieun wiggled her eyebrow. "See, I told you he liked you."

"Liked me?" You bit your lips. "Are you sure?"

 

"Of course! He became a different person because of you!" Jieun gasped. "Do you like him too?" She leaned closer with a cheesy smile. "You have a bit of feelings for him too, right?"

You blushed. "I-I don't know..." 

 

Jieun's eyes rounded. "Don't tell me... you still have feelings for Youngmin?" She whispered.

"Feelings for Youngmin?" You paused. "I don't know... honestly...." You sighed. 

 

***

 

Kwangmin was studying at a bench when he felt a tap on the shoulders. He twisted his head back and saw Youngmin grinning at him. "Hey Kwangmin." He ruffled Kwangmin's hair.

"Hyung... Stop it." He rolled his eyes.

"Wae? Can't a hyung show his love for his dongsaeng?" Youngmin chuckled.

"But I'm studying here." Kwangmin held his textbook up and raised an eyebrow.

 

Youngmin rubbed his chin. "Hmmm, so the rumours were true? You're supposed to make it to Top 20 if not, you will have to break up with ~~~~?"

 

Kwangmin nodded and continued studying. Just then, both of them heard footsteps coming from the side. They both turned and saw you walking out from the building. Kwangmin beamed. "~~~~!" He called out loud.

You whipped your head around and let out a surprised gasp when you spotted the twins. Both of them were staring at you with smiles on their faces.

 

 

*Kwangmin and Youngmin are together!* You stopped on your steps but did not move towards them. You were in a dilemma. It would be awkward to be with both of them now, especially when you were unsure of your feelings. 

Kwangmin gestured you over with a grin. "Come over here." He patted at the space beside him. 

 

With a sigh, you went towards them. He lightly pulled you down to sit beside him.

Youngmin smiled at you. "Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~."

 

You lowered your head and nodded with a blush. "A-Annyeonghaseyo."

Youngmin stared at you with interest. "You are still as shy as the time when we first met." He teased.

Your head went lower, embarrassed. "Anniya.." 

 

Kwangmin frowned. "When did both of you first meet?" He curiously asked.

"It's our secret, right? Haha." Youngmin gave you a secretive wink. You showed a small smile.

 

Kwangmin let out a snort. "Yah, hyung... She's my girlfriend, you know." He muttered sourly and pulled you closer to his body.

Youngmin chuckled softly. "Araso. Look at how protectice you are to your girlfriend." He then checked the time on his watch and gasped. "Oh no, I need to go and run an errand for the teacher. See you at home after school." He said when he stood up from the bench.

 

"Um." Kwangmin nodded cooly.

 

Before Youngmin left, he flashed you his eye smile. "Annyeong, ~~~~. Hope to see you around soon."

You turned crimson. "Annyeong, Youngmin." 

And you did not pull your gaze away from him as he ran back into the building. 

 

Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows as he watched you stared at Youngmin. "~~~~?"

Upon hearing his voice, you snapped out of your thoughts immediately and blinked at him. "Y-Yes?" 

 

Kwangmin looked right into your eyes. Something tells him that you were hiding something from him. However, he decided that he should trust you. His expression softened. "Nothing." He smiled. "Tutor me after school, will you?" He lightly held your hands. It made your heart skipped a beat. 

 

You avoided his gaze and swallowed hard. "O-Ok."