Rivals

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

As usual, Kwangmin walked you home after school. He was unusually quiet today and you were beginning to worry. *Did he hear about the rumour?* 

You took a careful glance at his face. "Kwangmin..."

"Huh?" Kwangmin stopped and turned to look at  you. "Wae?"

 

You bit your lips nervously. "D-did you hear any rumours about us recently?" You hinted.

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. "What rumour?"

 

You guiltily looked down and answered with a voice getting softer. "A-About me liking Y-Young-" 

"I heard it." He answered with a casual face, as if it did not concern him.

You blinked in surprise. *He knows about it too?!* Suddenly, you panicked, worrying that he might misunderstand. "Kwangmin... I-"

Kwangmin held your hand and smiled. "Don't worry. I don't believe these rumours. You're not that kind of person, and I trust you." He said before walking again.

 

You gulped, feeling very touched by his words. *K-Kwangmin trusted me.... yet...* You quickly ran after him and linked your arms around his, hoping to remain close to him. The uneasy feeling is getting stronger as you thought about the day he will know the truth. 

 

Kwangmin look at you with a doting smile. "Are you cold?" He rubbed your hands.

 

"Um." You lied and tightened your arm around his. Just then, you felt Kwangmin stopped walking again. You saw him glaring right in front and his biceps were tensed. Curious, you turned towards the direction he was glaring and saw 5 guys blocking your way. "Who are they?" You took a step back, not liking the way they were studying you. Especially the guy with brown hair. He was eyeing at you like a predator who found his prey. You instantly felt a shiver down your spine.

Kwangmin's eyebrows furrowed. "Myname..." He muttered coldly.  

 

"Long time no see." The red hair guy smirked. "Looks like our Kwangmin from Boyfriend have a new girlfriend."

"What do you want, Seyong?" Kwangmin hissed as he took a step forward to protect you.

 

You bit your lips and hid behind Kwangmin. *These guys don't look friendly. Are they enemies with Kwangmin?*

 

The mixed blood looking guy swung his arms around Seyong and grinned at Kwangmin. "Aren't you being a bit too unfriendly? We were once friends too." 

"Friends?" Kwangmin scoffed. "From the day when you joined the HS gang, we were no longer friends." He clutched his fist as he recalled the day when they betrayed him and Boyfriend.

 

"Hwanhee treated us well. He gave us all the riches and fame which you can never imagine." Gunwoo said as he stepped towards Kwangmin. "And you should be happy. Hwanhee's offer of taking Boyfriend in is still there. He appreciate your talent, Kwangmin. You should join us." He placed his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.

 

"Join you?" Kwangmin shoved his hand away and shot him a glare. "Over my dead body."

 

Gunwoo shrugged. "Never mind. I won't stop you from turning a good boy for your girlfriend." He gave you a look. "Hey pretty girl."

 

Kwangmin immediately stood between both of you and grabbed his collar. "Don't you dare touch her." Kwangmin warned before letting him go.

Gunwoo smirked and straightened his collar. "We'll see. Let's go guys." 

The rest of the guys followed behind him obediently.

However, the brown hair guy stared at you again as he walked past. He swiped his lower lip with his thumb and smirked. You frowned at his action. *What does he want?*

 

After they left, Kwangmin turned you around to face him. "Gwaenchana? Did you get scared?" He checked your face.

You shook your head meekily. "Kwangmin... Who are those guys? They looked... bad." You said after much difficulty. That guy's gaze made you feel uneasy.

 

"Don't worry... They are nobody." Kwangmin said while looking at the direction they went. *Looks like I have to discuss this with Boyfriend.... Myname is back...*