It's Over

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

"BANG!" The sound of a gunshot echoed to every corners of the factory. Everyone stopped in shock. No one had a gun on hand. Except the boss.

 

You felt your blood stopped flowing as you looked around for Kwangmin frantically. *He's not here!* You gasped in realisation. Fear gripped your heart. *Don't tell me....*

"AHHHH!" A familiar female scream followed after the gunshot. You recognised the voice to be Naeun's. *No....No.... NO!* You wanted to run up the stairs and find Kwangmin but Minwoo pulled you back. "No! noona!" Minwoo stopped you. "Kwangmin hyung won't want you to risk yourself."

You struggled for a while in Minwoo's arms before falling on the ground weakly. Tears started flowing out your eyes. You already knew that Kwangmin must have met danger. *Andwae....* Your hands shook hard. *Don't leave me....*

 

Upon hearing the gunshot, Insoo sprang towards the second floor. He felt his heart hammering against his chest. *Please don't let it be Kwangmin...* He prayed while running. Finally, he heard a cry coming from a room at the end of the corridor. He made a turn into the room and froze.

 

"Andwae!!"

 

 

 

***

 

10 minutes ago...

 

Hwanhee pulled the trigger and pointed the gun at Kwangmin's face. He smirked. "Die."

Kwangmin squeezed his eyes shut, awaiting the pain that will follow. *I'm sorry... ~~~~.... I can't keep my promise to return safely....* He held his fist tightly.

 

 

"BANG!"

 

 

 

 

 

*THUD* Something fell on the ground.

 

 

 

 

A strange silence followed.

 

 

"AHHHHH!" A high-pitched scream in pain caught him by surprise. However, Kwangmin felt nothing. He slowly opened his eyes and let out a gasp. "Naeun!" He rushed towards the weak body lying on the ground in front of him. "Wae?!" Kwangmin gaped at her. "Why did you...?"

 

"K-Kwangmin...." Naeun bit her bloody red lips, shivering from the pain that shot through her whole body. She reaches her hand out to Kwangmin, who quickly took it and held it tightly. Blood started seeping out of her wound, staining her light blue dress. 

 

"I-I'm.... s-sorry." She gaggled at the blood which was choking her. "I-I know y-you must have hated me now..." A drop of tear rolled down her pale face. "Forgive me, p-please?" She begged, hoping to gain forgiveness of her childish action from the guy she loved before she died.

 

Kwangmin was overwhelmed by shock that he could not respond. "I-I...." He looked at her dumbly.

 

Hwanhee stood there, dumbfounded that he had shot his only niece. When he recovered, he pushed Kwangmin away from her. "Naeun ah!" He howled and hugged her small body. "Why are you so dumb? Why did you sacrifice yourself to protect this rascal?"

 

Naeun forced a smile at Hwanhee. "Y-You promised me that you won't h-hurt him.... R-remember?"

 

Hwanhee stared at her in disbelief. "Pabo ya...." 

"Samchu...." She said weakly as her eyes started to lose focus. "I think I saw appa and umma... Finally, I can be with them..."

 

"Keurae...." Hwanhee bit his lips, trying to withhold his tears. Naeun had always missed her appa and umma. She had always been a lonely kid and Hwanhee knew that he could never take the space of her parents. When Naeun's arms weakly fell to her sides, Hwanhee finally erupted. "NAEUN!!!!" He roared at the lifeless body.

 

He then looked up and glared at the dazed Kwangmin. "You!" He took out his gun and pointed at Kwangmin again. "I let you accompany her!" He pulled the trigger.

 

"ANDWAE!"

 

Just then, Insoo ran into the room and threw himself at Kwangmin to dodge the bullet. Both of them fell to the ground, and the bullet missed them, only barely grazing past Insoo's arm. Insoo inhaled deeply at the pain and shook Kwangmin hard. "YAH! Get yourself together!" He yelled at the younger one, hoping to get his senses together. Insoo then pulled him to seek cover behind a couch.

 

Kwangmin blinked. "I-Insoo hyung..."

"Are you alright?"

 

Kwangmin nodded.  

 

"Come out here, Jo Kwangmin. And you too, traitor." Hwanhee shouted at them as he fired a few shots at the couch. Insoo and Kwangmin cupped their ears with their hands. *What should we do?* Kwangmin thought hard, thinking of a way to save both himself and Insoo hyung.

 

Just then, they heard Hwanhee's cry and everything went quiet.

 

*What happened?* Insoo and Kwangmin blinked at each other.

 

"K-Kwangmin?" A voice spoke. Kwangmin's eyes widened. He quickly stood up and spun around to see his twin brother beaming at him. "OMG! KWANGMIN!!!" Youngmin ran towards Kwangmin and hugged him tightly. The policemen behind him entered the room and started cleaning up the scene.

 

"Hyung..." Kwangmin heaved a sigh in relief. "Glad to see you again."

 

"Yah!" Youngmin slapped his shoulder. "Don't scare me like that ever again, araso?! When I got a call from Insoo about you being in danger, I almost have a heartattack." He whined.

 

Kwangmin turned to Insoo whose hand was cupping his wound on his arm. Kwangmin's face softened. "Hyung... Thank you for coming to rescue me."

 

"Why are you thanking me?" He let out a chuckle. "You're always my dongsaeng." Insoo smirked and patted Kwangmin's shoulder. "You better go and check ~~~~~. I think she must have thought you die-."

 

Without even waiting for Insoo to complete his sentence, Kwangmin sped out of the room to find you. When he exited the room, he spotted you running from the other end of the corridor. Both of your eyes met and he saw the tears on your face. "~~~~!" He started running towards you while you stood there, stunned.

 

*He's alive!* You finally realised it when he pulled you into his embrace. "Kwangmin!" You bawled in his arms, unable to stop crying. You were so afraid to lose him. "I love you...huhuhu... Don't leave me alone next time..huhuhuhu.. araso? I-I love you... Huhuhuhuhu.... " You babbled. 

 

Kwangmin grinned as he listened to your surprise confession. He was enjoying the moment since you were always too shy to be bare your true feelings to him. "You sure you're saying the right words to the right person?" He teased while wiping off your tears with his thumb. "I'm not Youngmin hyung, you know."

 

You did a pout. "Yes. I love you, Jo Kwangmin." You said and looked into his eyes.

 

Kwangmin's smile widened. "And I love you too, ~~~~~."

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Annyeong everyone!

Thanks for all the comments for my last chapter. Hehehehe.

 

I was like about to die when I read a few comments which correctly guessed the next part of my story... You guys... Seriously... T.T

 

How can I give you a 'surprise' if you guessed it correctly?! *pouts*

 

Anyway, there will only one more chapter left. Hahaa. I'm not sure when I'll update since I have exams quite soon. OMG.

 

And... as for sequel.... We'll leave it to fate. LMAO

 

Please support and comment more on my ongoing fanfic, ok?

 

Dangerous Boy - A fanfic about Hoya being a really bad boy and you are the counsellor. (The story will get a bit hot in the middle. *wiggles eyebrows*)