Don't be afraid of me

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

That night, Kwangmin took you home. He never said anything about the incident, neither did you. And you never seen him again for the next 2 days. You were supposed to feel happy, but deep inside, you were beginning to feel guilty. He fought for you, yet you had not thank him for it. Slowly, you felt worried. *Did he get hurt?* You looked out of your window, deep in thoughts.

"What are you looking at?" Jieun turned towards the direction and gasped. "Are you looking at Kwangmin's class?" 

"Anniya!" You looked down and shook your head. "I was just looking around."

 

Jieun raised an eyebrow. "~~~~, am I your bestfriend?"

 

You nodded.

"Then tell me what happened to your first date! Why aren't you being yourself ever since you went on the first date with him?" Jieun pouted with her arms at her waist.

 

You bit your lips and stared at your fingers. "I saw... Kwangmin fought." You answered with a soft voice. "He... looked... really scary..." You shivered upon recalling how Kwangmin smirked when he threatened to cut the guy's face with the bottle.

 

Jieun's eyes widened and gasped. "OMG! Really?!" She immediately gave you a hug. "Poor, you. You must be so afraid."

 

You shook your head. "I was... at first... but, I knew he did that to save me..."

Jieun gulped. "S-Save you?"

 

"Those gangsters came and wanted to take me away. Kwangmin saved me." You meekily said.

"Oh! So cool! Just like the tv dramas!" Jieun gasped with a twinkle in her eyes. She pushed your shoulders lightly. "He must have liked you." She teased.

"I-Impossible... He doesn't even know me that well yet!" You panicked. *We barely know each other...*

 

Jieun grinned. "Try dating him. I think he might not be a bad boyfriend after all."

You sulked. *Even if I don't want to date him, I don't have the courage to ask for a break up.*

 

***

 

Youngmin sighed when he saw Kwangmin playing video games again. It was something he would do when he was unhappy. Judging from the fighting game he was playing, Youngmin knew something must have happened. He went up to his twin brother and sat beside him. "What happened this time, Kwangmin? Who hurt my dongsaeng?"

"Nobody." Kwangmin muttered without looking away from the screen. Youngmin raised an eyebrow when he saw Kwangmin's character did a triple attack combo in a row and KO the opponent. *Liar...*

 

Kwangmin threw the remote console aside and sighed. He skipped school ever since he knew you were beginning to fear him. He did not want to stress you up by appearing in front of you. However, he was worried that you will hate him. 

 

"Is it about that girl? ~~~~~?" Youngmin guessed. He felt Kwangmin stiffened. *Bingo.* He thought.

Kwangmin looked away. "It wasn't her fault..." 

 

Youngmin's expression softened. "What happened between both of you?"

 

Kwangmin turned towards Youngmin. His shoulders deflated. "I think she is afraid of me now... Ottoke, hyung? I don't want her to fear me." He pulled his legs up and buried his face between.

 

Youngmin smiled. "Don't worry. If she really likes you, she will understand you." He comforted and patted his shoulders. 

 

***

 

Next day, you made a lunchbox with kimbap and decided to officially thank Kwangmin. You searched around the school but was unable to find him. Just then, you bumped into someone and your lunchbox fell. You looked up and your eyes widened at the familiar blonde hair. *Youngmin!*

 

"Hello." Youngmin smiled. "Where are you going in a hurry?" He picked your lunchbox and handed it back to you.

"Thank you." You blushed. "I-I was looking for someone..."

 

Youngmin's smile widened. "Are you looking for my twin brother?"

You blinked. "H-How did you know?" You unknowingly asked.

 

"I knew everything about both of you." Youngmin chuckled. Your face went white. *H-He knows about me and Kwangmin dating?!?!?! Andwae! T.T*

You forced a smile. "I see..." You mumbled.

 

"He's just at the rooftop. Go and find him." Youngmin hinted with a wink. Your face went red and quickly bowed. "Kamsahamnida."

 

"Araso, go and find him quick." He reminded before heading towards another direction. And you kept staring at him until he disappeared into the corridors. *If I had confessed to the right person, would the relationship between me and Youngmin change? Haiz... forget it. It's impossible.* You shook off your thoughts and went towards the rooftop.

 

When you reached the rooftop, you pushed the door lightly. Almost instantly, you spotted Kwangmin lying on the ground, squinting at the clear blue sky. You felt your heart beat faster. 

While pushing to door, you accidentally made a creaking sound and Kwangmin immediately turned behind. "Who is it?" 

 

You quickly came out from down. "I-It's me." 

 

 

"Oh. Hi." His voice softened upon seeing you. A small smile appeared on his face."Why are you here?" *Isn't she afraid to see me now?* He felt a pain in his heart.

 

.

 

 

 

You pulled out the lunchbox which was hidden behind you and smiled slightly. "I-I made a kimbap lunchbox for you. It's to thank you for that night."

 

Kwangmin blinked. "F-For me?"

You nodded. "You don't like it?" You gave him a suspicious look.

 

"No! I want it." He stood up and went up towards you to grab your lunchbox. "Let's eat it together." He pulled your hand and brought you to sit at a corner with shade.

 

You stared at his hand which was holding yours. Your heartbeat started to quicken and you looked at his smiling face. *Is he happy, because of me?*

 

When both of you settled down, he opened the lunchbox with an excited face. You let out a gasp when you saw the mess inside. The kimbap which was packed neatly this morning, was now scattered around messily. You instantly recalled the incident when you bumped into Youngmin earlier. Your face went red with embarrassment. You snatched the lunchbox away from Kwangmin. "I-It's ugly... don't eat it." 

 

Kwangmin chuckled. "Anniya. I wanna eat ~~~~~'s kimbap." He took it back from your hands. He quickly took a piece and shoved it into his mouth. His eyes widened. "It's delicious!" As if proving how tasty it was, he put two in one go. His mouth was filled with kimbap.

You giggled. He was eating like a hungry child and you spotted rice at the corner of his mouth. You took out a piece of tissue. "You have rice there." You pointed at his lips. 

 

"Thanks." He took it and cleaned his mouth. "You're really good at cooking."

"Kamsahamnida." 

 

After finishing the kimbap, you remained beside Kwangmin who laid back on the ground with his arms below his head. You stole a glance at him. His eyes were closed and he looked satisfied. *Kwangmin... actually looked really handsome. Not the kind like Youngmin, but he has his charms. He don't seem as scary when he's asleep.* You studied his face. 

 

"~~~~~~?" Kwangmin suddenly spoke.

 

You quickly pulled your gaze away and looked in front. "Y-Yes?"

 

Kwangmin opened his eyes and glanced at you. "A-Are you afraid of me?" He finally asked the question he has been wanting to ask for a long time.

You gulped. His question caught you by surprise. "Erm... I don't really like when people fight..." You avoided his gaze.

 

"I see..." He murmured and sat up. "I only fight when others force me to. So... can you... don't be afraid of me? I don't want you to fear me." He confessed with a serious expression.

 

 

*W-What did he say?* You whipped your head and looked into his eyes. He was sincere in his words. For that split moment, you knew he was speaking the truth. *Why didn't he want me to fear him? Maybe, he's just lonely... Everyone feared him... isn't it?* All of a sudden, you felt sorry for him.

With a faint smile, you nodded. "I will try my best." *Keurae, maybe I should give both of us a chance. He saved me, didn't he?*

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Annyeong everyone!

Just realised I have not officially greeted you all yet!

 

Thanks for subscribing to this fanfic!!!! ><

Love you all for commenting. T.T

(P.S: I feel so lonely these days. People don't really give me a lot of comments anymore. *Sobs* So demotivated sometimes.... )

 

And if you have read Boyfriend's interview, you'll realised that Kwangmin is more introvert and Youngmin is more extrovert. So this is somehow matching with my fanfic.... like how Kwangmin always act as a loner in school while Youngmin is the Mr Popular. >< (But I like Kwangmin more)

 

How cute is he?!?! >///<