Rescue

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Hwanhee's men were playing poker at the table in the factory when they thought they heard some yelping voices outside. All of them threw wary glances at each other and stood up from the table. "Go check outside." The senior member ordered his lackey.

"Ye." He obediently crept towards the gate.

 

"BAM!" The metal gate suddenly flew opened and a body was thrown in. Everyone gasped when recognising the unconcious gang member who was supposed to watched the door. They looked up in horror to see Kwangmin standing at the gate.

Kwangmin gave them a death glare, swearing that he will kill all of them if they dared to hurt you. "Where is ~~~~?" He eyed at them dangerously.

 

 

The gangsters looked at each other, contemplating if they should fight him. Kwangmin's glare was intimidating.

One guy swallowed hard. He bravely took a step foward. "ARGH!" He charged towards Kwangmin with his fist held tight. He swung it at Kwangmin's face, but Kwangmin leaned back and easily dodged it. "Too slow." Kwangmin commented coldly before catching the guy's fist. With a firm pull, the guy lost his balance and Kwangmin easily threw him over his shoulders.

 

The rest looked at their member yelping on the ground. They knew Kwangmin was a really good fighter. "Let's fight him together." One suggested and all of them ran towards Kwangmin. Without much difficulty, Kwangmin tackled two of them and was concentrating fighting at the rest.

 

Suddenly, he heard a voice from above. "Stop." A man ordered with a loud voice. 

Everyone stopped upon hearing him. "Yea, hyung-nim." They bowed at Hwanhee who was at the 2nd level.

Kwangmin looked up. His eyes narrowed at Hwanhee. "Where is ~~~~?"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Hwanhee shook his head. "Do you think I'm that dumb to tell you where she is? I'll let her go only if you join HS gang and be my niece's boyfriend."

 

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. "You kidding me? I'm not going to join that stupid gang of yours, neither am I going to be your whatsoever niece's boyfriend."

 

"Fine. Then I shall just ask your pretty girlfriend then..." He trailed off.

 

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!" Kwangmin snapped and wanted to run to him. However, the gangsters around him reacted even faster and grabbed both his arms, restricting him from moving. Kwangmin did not responded in time and one guy punched him on the face. He felt his sight went blurred for a moment before he raised his leg and kicked the guy back.   

 

"Hit him." Hwanhee said with a smug look. "Until he's willing to beg for it to stop."

 

The gang slowly surrounded Kwangmin.

 

***

 

You were sitting alone in a dark room when you heard fighting voices from outside. Immediately, you recognised Kwangmin's voice when he shouted at Hwanhee. "Kwangmin!" You shouted, but you knew he could not hear you. You started to panick. All the groaning and yelping voices were making you worried. *What if Kwangmin was the one who was hurt?!*

 

*Andwae!* Your heart burn in determination. *I need to do something." You forced yourself to stand up with the chair tied to your body. You started hopping towards the door and slammed your body at the metal door. It hurt a lot, but you did not care. *Kwangmin...* Biting down hard on your teeth, you tried again.

 

Just then, you felt the door opened. You automatically lost balance and felt yourself fall into a strong embrace. You looked up and gasped. "I-Insoo?!"

 

Insoo smirked. "Hey there. Long time no see."

 

"Why are you here?!" You asked as he turned you around to untie the ropes behind you. When your hands were released, you rubbed your aching wrists and gaped at him. "Wait.... Aren't you one of Hwanhee's men? Are you going to shift me to another place now?" You eyed at him warily. 

 

Insoo rolled his eyes. "If I am on Hwanhee's side, do you think I will release you?" 

 

"Oh..." You nodded. Suddenly, you remembered Kwangmin. "Kwangmin!" You ran at the direction of the noise. Insoo gave you a look before chasing after you. "Hey, wait up!"

 

***

 

15 minutes ago.... 

 

Kwangmin was surrounded by Hwanhee's men and they started attacking him. He was beginning to feel his energy drained as the enermies just keep on coming back at him. His knee went weak when a guy striked a baseball bat at his thigh. The rest took opportunity of his situation and all came forward at once.

 

Kwangmin gritted his teeth as he endured the punches and kicks on his body. *~~~~..* He forced himself to stand up again. But everytime when he stood up, someone will kick him back down. 

 

"YAH!" All of a sudden, someone yelled at them. Hwanhee's men turned around to see a group of people standing at the entrance. Boyfriend and Myname had appeared together to help Kwangmin.

One of the men frowned at Myname being with Boyfriend. "Gunwoo! Aren't you at our side? Are you betraying Hwanhee?!" He questioned.

 

Gunwoo narrowed his eyes at him. "I was never willing to be in his side anyway." He mocked. 

"Don't say so much crap to him! We need to save Kwangmin!" Donghyun urged. "Let's do it guys!" He commanded and Boyfriend charged towards Kwangmin's direction.

 

Gunwoo shook his head and sighed. "Donghyun is still as panicky as before." 

"Let's help them!" Seyong shouted and Myname ran behind.

 

"Kwangmin!" Jeongmin ran towards the injured Kwangmin who laid in the middle of the battlefield. "Are you alright?" He held out a hand. Kwangmin gladly took it and stood up with his help.

Kwangmin hissed at the pain on his body. "Not dying any sooner." He forced a smile, not wanting to worry his friend even more.

 

"Kwangmin!" Just then, Kwangmin heard your voice. He turned around to see you running towards him in tears. He smiled in relief. *She's safe.* 

 

"Kwangmin!" You rushed by his side and touched his bruised face. "Gwaenchana? You're injured." You sobbed, heartache from seeing him in such a bad shape. "it's all because of me..." 

 

"No..." He took your hand and stared into your eyes. "If I wasn't so petty, you won't get hurt. Mianhae, ~~~." He apologised with a whisper.

 

"Hey...." Jeongmin patted him on the shoulder. "Save those sweet-talk later. We need to fight our way out first." He reminded.

Your face flushed pink. "Go, Kwangmin. I'll protect myself." 

 

Kwangmin frowned. "Jinjja?"

 

You nodded with a smile. "I'm Jo Kwangmin's girlfriend, ain't I?"

 

"Yes, Mrs Jo." Kwangmin smirked.