Prologue

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Starship Academy, a wonderful school that housed many talented students and was well-known by all parents in Seoul. However, among all these students, there was a pair of twins who became the hottest topic among the students at all times. They were the Jo twins – Angelic Youngmin and Devil Kwangmin.

 

Despite being twins, they were not a bit alike other than their facial features. Youngmin was the top scholar every year, winning all the scholarships in Starship Academy while Kwangmin’s name was always at the bottom of the name list.

 

Youngmin is always gentle and friendly to everyone while Kwangmin is always alone, or with his Boyfriend gang who alway go around and create trouble. Kwangmin had a legend of taking up against 30 grown up gangsters and gaining victory in that glorious fight. Although there was no concrete evidence of the rumour, this story had successfully inflicted fear in his fellow classmates and everyone avoided him.

 

Many may ask, since Kwangmin is such a troublemaker, why is he still in the school? Well, this is because the Jo twin’s father was the long time donor to the school, which is also the main reason why no teacher would punish him despite how notorious he was.

 

However, as Kwangmin evokes a much masculine feel as compared to Youngmin, he was also quite popular among the girls in school too. But, no one, up till today, has the courage to go up to him and confess.

 

Not until this year’s Valentine Day…

 

***

 

~~~~.” Jieun sighed when she saw you looking so distracted. You were caught during class today, peeking out of the window to catch a glimpse of your long-time crush, Youngmin. You had fallen in love with him ever since the first day of school.

 

//Flashback//

 

You were walking around the new school, looking for the classroom which you were supposed to go to and report for your first day. However, after walking for hours, you realized you were lost in one of the gardens in the school.

 

“Where am I?” You looked around. All the trees just looked exactly the same to you. “Aish… why am I always like this?” Feeling very frustrated, you knocked your head. Just when you were deep in thoughts, someone tapped you on the shoulder. You swirled around to see the most prettiest guy you have ever since, smiling down at you. "Hello, why are you here alone?"

 

You gawked at him. Your mind was in a daze. *How could someone looked so perfect? Such clear eyes, distinctive features. His looks are just mind-blowing.* 

 

"Hello? Earth to the pretty girl in front of me?" The pretty blonde guy waved his hand. You blinked. His face was really close to yours. You gasped and jumped back. "I-I'm new... And I'm lost..." You explained with a whisper.

 

***

Since you were always afraid to speak to people other than your family, your voice was always soft.

You were a very timid girl in nature. But the partial reason to your timid personality was due to your parents. They were always protective over you. You never attended a normal school and had home tuition instead. Yes, you were rich and was treated like a princess. Fortunately, you were not a pampered brat. (LOL)

It was not until a few months ago when your parents decided to let you attend a normal college. You were reluctant at first but appa said it was for you own good, so you obeyed him.

 

***

 

"Oh, I see." He nodded. "Where are you supposed to go?"

 

You opened your notebook. "Er, C-Classroom B2.11..."

 

His smile widened upon hearing your words. "Oo, I know where that is. Let me bring you." He offered.

 

"K-Kamsahamnida." You replied softly and bowed.

 

The blonde guy grinned. "It's seldom to see girls with such manners. I'm Jo Youngmin, new student from Class 1A. What about you?"

 

Your head lowered. Youngmin's smile is making your heart beat faster. "I'm ~~~~~~, from Class 1D."

 

"Oh, hello ~~~~~. Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." He winked.

 

//Flashback ends//

 

That was when it all started. Your little crush on this guy named Jo Youngmin, the Prince of the school. Whenever you see him in school, your eyes just could not stop following him, as if he was the only one you could see. Sometimes when he spotted you and waved, you could stay happy for a whole day. 

But he was popular in school. Many girls liked him.

 

It had been said that he received more than 50 love letters every week from girls of different school. His good looks,manners and appealing result slips just made him even more perfect.

 

You sighed. *How would he ever fall for a girl like me...?*

 

Jieun frowned. "~~~~~! You seriously need to confess to him! Look at you now, so distracted everyday."  

 

"C-Confess?" That has never once come across your mind. "I-I can't!" You looked away with your face heating up fast.

 

Your bestfriend chuckled. "Aish. You should really try it. Who knows? Youngmin might like you too? And even if he rejects you, at least you had an answer. It's better than thinking about him and affecting your studies, right?" She explained.

 

You did not say anything. Whatever she said, was true. But you had no confidence to walk up to him and confess. It was not something which you would do, judging your personality.

 

Jieun looked at you. A smile formed on her face. She leaned in closer. "Why don't you take this opportunity during Valentine's Day and confess to him! You can make a card and some chocolates for him."

 

You thought hard at her suggestion. *Is it really ok?* Now you are in a dilemma. A part of you is waiting to confess to him, but the other part of you was afraid.

 

"Just try it! You'll never know!" Jieun said with an excited face. 

 

Your lips curled into a small shy smile. *Keurae, who knows. Maybe... I should try it once.*

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************