Happy Birthday

We Don't Suit Each Other

Car hit sunggyu on 26th mart, Exactly 1 month has passed after that, woohyun was coming in hospital everyday, he was coming after school, he’s marks get worse, he wasn’t a school president anymore, everyone was worried about him, he had dark circles, eye bags and he lost much weight, they wanted to cheer him up, but woohyun was always gloomy, he didn’t laugh once after this accident. He was sleeping in hospital more than in his own house, he was all day looking at sunggyu hope thet he’ll wake up.

26th april….

“the competition in sports is starting after 2 weeks, I want to win.” Said woohyun
“tomorrow it’s your birthday sunggyu, you’re an adult now.” Woohyun smiled at sunggyu.
“What you want for present?” woohyun was waiting for answer, but only he was talking, he didn’t even realized that he started crying.
“Anwser me… please…. Even one word… say something…  I already forgot your voice…“ woohyun was looking very sad.
“today and tomorrow I’ll stay there, with you, I’m not going home.” Said woohyun and called his parents to say that he’ll stay in hospital for 2 days.
Woohyun was very tierd so he decided to sleep, he was dreaming that sunggyu woke up, he opened his eyes but then he saw sunggyu who was lying in the bed.
“I thought it was true…. It was so realistic” murmured sad woohyun.
“tomorrow I’ll buy something yummy.Also i need to buy present for you, I’ll stay here till12am to congratulate your 18th birthday.” Woohyun tried to smile.
He looked at phone, on his wallpaper was selfie with Sunggyu, on the photo sunggyu was smiling.
“I miss you smile…” whispered woohyun.
~~~~~~~~~~
“1 month ago car hit me, I didn’t feel any pain I was hearing everything, how woohyun was calling my name, I was feeling everything, but I couldn’t see, I became blind? But why everyone saying that I’ll die? I’m feeling great, nothing hurts, I breath, I feel and I hear everything, I’m not dead I’m just blind. But also I’m paralyzed, I can’t move, I think that’s why everyone think that I don’t have any chance to live, haha hope that they’ll not bury me alive. I hear everything what woohyun is saying, I don’t want him to be so worried about me, even parents don’t cry so much as woohyun, I feel guilty for making him so worried about me, hope that he’s healthy and eats well. I want to answer on his questions but I can’t move my lips. I don’t want to guys see me like this, they are coming here everyday, after school and talking with me, I feel how their tears are dropping on my face, they saying that everything will be okay and I’ll wake up soon, what’s wrong with this people? I’m not sleeping, I just can’t move and talk, I’m already awake… After 2 days it’s my birthday, I want to “wake up” on my birthday to celebrate it. I want to hug everyone, I want to thank them for supporting me and stay by my side, I really want. God, please help me and make my wish come true…”

~~~~~~~~~~

27th april…

Woohyun went to the magazines to buy something for sunggyu.
“he loves reading, maybe buy for him some book? But I don’t know which author he loves the most, I just go and choose some of them.”
Woohyun walked in the little bookshop, he was looking at the books reading descriptions, he liked one of them, “the fault in our stars”.
“looking interesting, I think I’ll buy this one.” He brought the book and went out. 
“now I need to buy something delicious, maybe kimbap? Or ramyon? Or bibimbap… hmmm I don’t know..” He decided to buy bibimbap.
“I need to call the guys…” woohyun called myungsoo.
“myungsoo tomorrow is sunggyu’s birthday you remember right? So let’s meet today in hospital, tomorrow I need to return in my house, so let’s celebrate his birthday little earlier.”
“Okay hyung I’ll say it to everyone, we’ll be there at 7pm.”
“okay bye!”
Everyone came and started to celebrate sunggyu’s birthday.
“sunggyu hyung, hope you’ll wake up soon and return to us.” Said sungyeol
“yeah we miss you so much so get well soon, hyung~” said sungjong.
“SUNGGYU HYUNG HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GET WELL SOON!!!” everyone shouted.
woohyun was sitting on the chair and softly smiling. At 11am everyone returned in their houses. 
“only 1 hour left, before your birthday. I have long speech so I’ll start saying it now.”
“remember the day when we first met? I remember it very good, I was 3 years old and you already 4, you were wearing blue shirt and brown shorts, you smiled at me, when I saw you I thought that you were hamster. When you was young you was more hyper than me, always laughing and playing, then you grown up and changed, but still for me you are the same sunggyu who I knew in the past, for me it’s not matter you’re happy or angry, for my you’re Kim Sunggyu, who I love the most, the most important person and friend, for me you’re like a twin, I can’t live without you, I’m not real Nam Woohyun without Kim Sunggyu, everyone at first think that you’re cold person, but after knowing you they get how cute and warm guy you are, hmmm I think that I’m the only one who didn’t think like this and I’m the only one who can make you laugh, I always stayed by your side, you know everything about me, but I don’t know nothing about you, did you ever had you’re first love? Did you already kissed someone? I want to know, I really do, so when you’ll wake up tell me everything,  when you'll wake up I’ll never leave you, even in bathroom haha, no matter what you’ll say, how much will you hit me, no matter what I’ll never leave you. I miss your voice, I miss your laugh, smile, cute grumpy face, your cute little eyes, your interesting stories. I want to go in cinema with you, go in amusement park, go in school together and on the way talk about stupid things, I want to laugh with you, I want to stay in you house and watch horror movies till the sun rises, I want to talk about girls, although i'm gay, I still want to talk about this things, I just want to talk with you, I want to hear you voice. So  Sunggyu wake up and get well soon, because I want you to be by my side forever, till the end of the world.” 
Of course sunggyu was hearing everything.
“ yes I remember everything, you were a silly boy who was always laughing and trying to make my happy too, when I first saw you I thought you were an idiot, but after knowing you I get that you’re just very kind and want to make people happy. When you was little you always did something stupid to make me laugh, I was very glad, because I didn’t have any friends except you, you too you’re the most important person in the world for me, when I was 14 years old I get that I’m in love with you, I always was watching you how you were training, I always wanted to be by your side, I was jealous when you were talking about girls and guys, I knew that they were just a friends, but still I was very jealous, even sungyeol, he’s my friend and I love him very much, but I’m still jealous of him, when you’re touching him I want to beat both of you, because of jealous I’m lying here, if I didn’t get jealous that day… but it’s not important now. My first love?  you’re my first love Woohyun, you and only you , I never loved someone else, I never had first kiss, I want kiss only you. Me too I want to be with you and have fun with you, I really miss the times when we were together, I really do… oh god help me! I just want to tell him everything, I can’t hold it anymore, I want to hug him and say everything that I just thought, so please HELP ME!”
Clock hit 12am, woohyun walked to sunggyu’s bed, leaned and kissed him on the cheek.
“Happy birthday sunggyu!” he smiled.
Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes  and looked up and saw woohyun who was looking at him with widen eyes.
“w-wohyun?” he said it very softly.
“SUNGGYU?! YOU WOKE UP?! AM I SLEEPING? SUNGGYU IS THAT REALLY YOU?!” tears rolled on woohyun’s cheeks, but now it was tears of happiness.
“I can’t believe that you woke up” woohyun hugged him tightly.
“w-woohyun it hurts” sunggyu didn’t have any strength, but he hugged woohyun back, sunggyu couldn’t bear it anymore and started crying too, he missed woohyun’s hugs and his warmth so much, he missed his beautiful face. They stayed like this for a long ime.Finally they are together again.