YaDong

We Don't Suit Each Other

Hoya arrived to dongwoo's house, his mother greeted him and then he walked into the dongwoo's room. 
"Yah yeobo it's already 2pm, why are you still in the bed?" Dongwoo didn't say anything, he just rolled on the other side. "You aren't sleeping, but ignoring me?!" When dongwoo didn't response again, hoya's voice softened. "Is something wrong?" He sat down on the corner of the bed and dongwoo's hair. 
"She returned in Seoul..." Dongwoo murmured. 
"About who are you talking about?" 
"Hyolim..." Hoya's mind blanked. 
"Is that so..." Dongwoo jumped from the bed and leaned his face to him very close. 
"Don't tell me that you're jealous" Hoya shook his head and looked down. 
"No of course..." Dongwoo groaned and pinched his cheeks. 
"I need to meet her and say that i have a boyfriend so she can let me go! I mean… She confessed to me and i even didn't gave normal rejection." Hoya nodded.
"Yeah i know" And smiled. Dongwoo smiled and pecked on the lips. When dongwoo walked out from the room, hoya quickly took his phone and rang to woohyun.
"Woohyun do you want to stalk someone?" 
                                                              *from other side of the phone'
"Hello? How are you? Normally people greet like this" 
"YAh i don't have time for it! Do you want or not?!"
"Okay okay but who?"
"Dongwoo"
"Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend?" 
"Shut up and meet at the park" and he hanged up the phone. Hoya walked out from the room and lied down on the sofa beside dongwoo. 
"Dongwooah where are you meeting her?" Dongwoo put his head on hoya's shoulder. 
"I'll took her in the cafe where sungyeol is working, he will help me if i'll say something stupid" Hoya made 'o' face and stood up from the sofa. 
"I must go somewhere" Dongwoo looked at him confused. 
"Where?" Hoya opened the door and shouted before walking out. 
"I'm meeting with woohyun" Hoya went to the park where he and other guys usually go. After few minutes woohyun arrived too. 
"Why so long?" Hoya asked annoyingly. 
"YAH where are your manners?! I was sleeping when you called me!" Hoya sighed and tapped his back. 
"Let's go in the sungyeol's cafe" Soon they came there and saw sungyeol who was cleaning the tables. 
"Yeolie~" Sungyeol looked up and saw them. 
"Woah what are you guys doing here?" Woohyun wrapped his arm around his neck. 
"We're stalking dongwoo, he will come here so help us okay?" Sungyeol looked at hoya.
"Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend?" Woohyun started laughing.
"See i told you~" Hoya quietly cursed them and sat down on the seat. He was wearing sunglasses and big scarf. 
"Why we're stalking him every time?" Woohyun said and wore sunglasses too. 
"I'm interested what he'll say..." 
After 1 hour dongwoo with hyolim arrived too, hoya hid his face under his big red scarf. Dongwoo and hyolim started to talk about their childhood. Sungyeol gave them 2 cup of americano. 
"Oh dongwonie you have something on your cheek~" hyolim said and giggled. Dongwoo tried to wipe it out but hyolim grabbed his hand. "Let me help you" she leaned and kissed him on the cheek, dongwoo's eyes widened, he quickly pushed her out. But hoya already was dying from the madness. 
"Dongwoo you didn't answered my question... I like you and you?" Dongwoo gently smiled. 
"I like you too..." Woohyun choked and looked at hoya who was in big shock and sungyeol who was washing the plates into the kitchen dropped them on the floor and looked at dongwoo confused. 
"But i like you as my best childhood friend nothing more... Also i already have a boyfriend, so it's impossible for me to accept your feelings." 
"It's him right? It's this boy who you always loved..." Dongwoo nodded. Hyolim heavily breathed out and tried to smile.
"It's okay i knew it from the start, more important thing is that you're still my best friend" Dongwoo smiled and drunk the cofee. Sungyeol went to woohyun's and hoya's seat and unfortunately poured very hot tea on hoya's legs. 
"Ouch sungyeol!!!" Of course dongwoo understood whose voice it was he looked back and saw hoya, hoya looked at him and frozen when their eyes met. Dongwoo stood up from the seat and went to hoya. 
"What are you doing here?! You don't trust me at all?!" Hoya tried to answer but dongwoo angrily went out from the cafe. Hyolim wanted to chase him but woohyun stopped her. 
"Don't do that, let him go" She looked out from the window and sighed, then she turned back to hoya. 
"Hey aren't you going to talk with him?!" Hoya barely stand up because his legs hurt very much. 
"S-sory" sungyeol mumbled and hoya hit his head. 
"Stupid choding!" He ran out from the cafe to chase doongwoo. 
"DONGWOO!" He saw him and stopped him with a back hug. 
"Let me go!" But hoya tightened his grips.
"Look at me" dongwoo turned around and gave him cold glare.
"What? Why are you always acting like this? Why you never trust me?! You think I'm cheating on you?! You think I’m this kind of person to do this?! I'm really angry at you so leave me alone!" Hoya sighed and stayed in silence few seconds then finally spoke up. 
"I trust you! I never thought that you will someday cheat on me, but i knew that you won't say anything about today so i was curious what will happen here so i came to see! It doesn't mean that i don't trust you, but... I can't help myself to not get jealous, i'm afraid that you'll leave me, because with me it's very uninteresting and boring... How could you like guy like me?" Dongwoo hugged him and hid his face on his chest. 
"Stupid hoya..." hoya chuckled and patted his back.
"You will forgive me?" Dongwoo nodded and looked up at him.
"But next time don't do something like this again!" Hoya puffed and kissed on the lips. 
"Then next time take me with you" Dongwoo smiled and kissed him again.

 

Reason why i couldn't update for so long:

I saw this on tumblr and remembered myself :D Sorry it's very short but i really didn't have any ideas about YaDong anymore... Next chapter is bigger :3 I'll update it sooner as possible :3 I'm really sorry T^T >< ♥