Hate

We Don't Suit Each Other

Look guys in previous chapter myungsoo joked about dating, i want to this fanfic was long, so i can't make them together at this moment, also their confess must be cuter, sorry ;-; hope you underatand and keep reading~

Sunggyu and woohyun were sitting in empty room, next to doctor's room, when they heard myungsoo's and sungyeol's voices, they stand up and walked in doctor's room. Sunggyu helped him. Woohyun was quiet, he didn't say anything. Sunggyu took him juice.
"I don't want it" murmured woohyun.
"Drink it, you'll feel better"
"I DON'T NEED! IT" woohyun shouted, but after realizing what he did his eyes widen. "S-sorry..." he whispered.
"Why must i take care of you?! Am i your mother or what?! Talk normal to me!! don't take me for myungsoo or sungyeol who don't say nothing when you shout, i'm not going to stand it anymore. Talk normal to me or just shut the up!!!" He was very mad.
"S-sorry, i'm really sorry." Woohyun was terrified because of sunggyu. Sunggyu got even more angry. He grabbed woohyun's hand and took him outside.
"Where are we going?"
"You don't need to know that"
They walked in night club.
"Oi! Sunggyu i'm not adult, i can't be here."
"It's okay, you're 17 and it's alrady enough, here drink it" and gave cup of wine to woohyun.
"I don't want to drink"
"If i cared i wouldn't ask, drink it!!"
Woohyun drank it, then again and again, at last he drank 4 cups, he wasn't drunk, but he was in good mood now, unlike him sunggyu was very drunk. They went out it was already 12 pm. Woohyun walked in toilet and leave sunggyu alone, unknown guy walked to him.
"Oh guy you lool like a hamster,you're so cute" he leaned to him and wanted to kiss him,sunggyu was too drunk to stop him, woohyun walked from toilet and saw how this guy kissed sunggyu on the lips. Woohyun loose his mind and ran to this guy and hit him very hard.
"Don't you dare touch my hamster!" And looked at him with crazy eyes. Guy scared and ran away. Sunggyu lost his balance and fell, but fortunately woohyun catched him. 
"Woohyunah~ please i want to go to one place, please come with me~" 
"I can't refuse to you, where you want to go?"
"See this house? I want to go on his rooftop."
"Okay, can you walk?"
"Yeah~"
"I never saw you so happy"
"I'm happy because i'm with yoh alone, and that i got rid sungyeol..." murmured sunggyu
"What did you say?"
"Nothing... "
They went up on the rooftop, there was one big sofa.
"Let's sit down" and laid woohyun down.
"Today moon is so bright..." sunggyu said and looked up at the sky. Moon light was fell on sunggyu's face, woohyun was staring at him.
"He's so cute and pretty...today i saw his unknow sides." Thought woohyun.
"I like someone,but he thinks of my just like a friend... what to do to make him like me?" said sunggyu who still was looking at the sky.
"I don't know, he's the biggest idiot if he doesn't likes you." Sunggyu laughed.
"Thanks for today, thanks god it wasn't my first kiss." 
"Yeah i'm your hero~" sunggyu chuckled.
"Uhumm... my hero~" sunggyu looked at him, smiled and kissed on the cheek. Woohyun's face was red like a tomato, his cheeks was burning and his heartbeat was very fast, he couldn't breath, he gulped and averted his head. They stayed there till 3am. Way to the house woohyun was thinking about sunggyu's words "thanks god it wasn't my first kiss." He already kissed someone? But who? He was very curious and wanted to know.
In school woohyun was searching myungsoo to apologize, he walked in class and saw myungsoo who was sitting alone. Woohyun walked in class and bowed 90 degrees. 
"I'm very sorry, i have hard times in my life so i was irritated. Sorry that i hit you, i know i'm terrible friend but please forgive me!"
"Tch you're so strange, but i can't hate you, okay i'll forgive you, but don't touch sungyeol anyomore" and rolled his eyes.
"Is sungyeol more important in this situation? I only hugged him."
"Yeah he's because of him we started fighting." 
"You think that i was angry because you pulled me away?" And laughed.
"Why you're laughing? It looked like it!!! Ugh stop it!"
"Okay okay sorry, where's sungyeol?"
"He's with dongwoo and hoya in the cafeteria."
"Oh okay..."
Hoya was sitting on the table forward to dongwoo and sungyeol.
"Ugh i'm so bored, oh yeah today will report in which teams we will be, hope i'll be in volleyball team." Sungyeol said and smiled like a cat.
"I want to be in soccer team. Hoya what about you?" Said dongwoo.
"Hmmm... i think swimming will be fine..." 
"Hwaiting!" Sungyeol shouted and hit hoya's back, he wasn't ready for it and fell down on the top of dongwoo, they kissed, their eyes widen and were looking at each other with shocked faces. Both of them stood up and turned around to kill sungyeol, but he ran away long time ago. both of them blushed, even their ears were red. "Damn it was my first kiss..." thought embrrassed dongwoo, they couldn't look at each other all day. Sungyeol was having fun of them, hoya wanted to kill him.
"YAH! Sungyeol stop laughing!! It's not funny."
"What's the deal? both of you are guys."
"You don't get it? I don't want to kiss a guy!!"
"Are you homophobic?"
"Nooo!! Why are you asking this?" 
"Because you talking about it so disgusted."
"I'm not homophobic!!"
"Okay okay calm down. Sorry for that I didn't do it on purpose."
"Ugh okay!" Hoya shouted and walked away.
Myungsoo saw sungyeol and came to him.
"Stupid dinosaur how are you?"
"Talk normal to me, i'm not in good mood."
"Is something wrong?" 
"Nope..." sungyeol said and looked up, myungsoo sat next to him.
"When woohyun'll forget you, i want to date with a girl "
"Oho~ you like someone?"
"No, i just want girlfriend."
"Oh i see... i don't know anymore with who i want to date with a girl or with a guy." 
"I thought you only love boys."
"No why? I like girls too..."
"It means you're biual?"
"Yeah i think so."
"You're really in bad mood, after school let's go somewhere~"
"I can't. i have work today"
"where?"
"In cafe"
"Great i'll come there and serve me.
"You're so annoying" sungyeol sighed and Myungsoo laughed.
After school they went in cafe where sungyeol works.
"Where are you working?"
"It's near here."
"Okay~" 
Thay walked in little cafe, a cute girl ran to sungyeol and hugged him, myungsoo was all green from jealous.
"Oppa i missed you, who is this handsome guy?"
"Um he's...he's my friend from the school." Myungsoo looked at him with sad eyes, he was hurt because of his answer.
"Oh i see, hello my name is kim sae ron, nice to meet you."
"My name is Kim myungsoo... nice to meet you too."
Sungyeol started working, myungsoo was sitting on the chair alone and looking at sungyeol, the girl noticed it and gave him dead glare.
"Ugh that girl, why she's always around him?"
Sungyeol was washing plates, it was very late.
"YAH Lee Sungyeol, how long you'll be here?!
"Go home if you're bored."
"And leave you alone with that girl?" thought myungsoo.
"No it's okay i'll stay here." Sungyeol smiled at myungsoo and walked away, sae ron went to myungsoo's sit.
"Are you all day with my oppa?"
"With your oppa? You brought him or what?
"I know him since childhood. He always was with me and hang up with me, but now he has new friends like you and don't have time for me anymore. So get lost, he's my oppa!"
"i'm not going to listen to you."
"Why? He's so important to you? Or you love him?" Myungsoo looked at her with schoked face. 
"Really? Do you really love him? You love a guy? Oh my god it's so disgusting." Myungsoo was looking at her with sad eyes. 
"Don't cry." She smirked "don't worry i won't tell him so far."
Suddenly she dropped the cup and screamed, Sungyeol ran out.
"What happend?"
"I don't know oppa, i just was talking to him, but he shouted at me and dropped the cup." 
"What? Myungsoo are you crazy?"
Sungyeol shouted at him angrily.
"I didn't do anything!!"
"Then cup dropped by itself or what?"
Myungsoo was upset, because sungyeol was shouting at him.
"I didn't do this, now it depends on you to believe me or not." Myungsoo stand up and walked out. Sungyeol was looking at him. Myungsoo was both sad and angry, he was mad at sungyeol.
"Why he didn't believe me? How he could shout at me? Now he will hate me?! Don't you dare talk to me before you apologize Lee Sungyeol!!!" He was hurt, he was trying to handle it, but tears started to roll on his cheeks.
"What should I do if he hates me?!" And started crying.

 

 

 Sungyeol with his cute dongsang Kim Sae Ron ^w^ ♥♥♥