Last Day

We Don't Suit Each Other

It was the last day they stayed there, next morning they were returning in Seoul.
"Let's go on the beach and eat watermelons" bored sungyeol muttered.
"Oh come on, i'm too tired for it" sungyeol grabbed myungsoo's hand and pulled up.
"Get up you lazy kitten" myungsoo started whining and shouting. Sunggyu walked out from the room.
"You two shut up! Let's go on the beach for the last time"
"Sunggyu you understand me~" sungyeol happily hugged him.
"Get off!" He pushed away sungyeol and he fell down.
"Ack! Sunggyu sometimes you're too rude." He pouted and stood up and returned to myungsoo.
"Did you hear him? Get up and let's go on the beach!"
"No!"
"Please~"
"No!"
"Please~ or I’ll kiss you!"
"Then a Big 'NO!'" He smirked and looked through his eyes. Sungyeol sighed.
"Why are you always so ?" He pinched his forehead and walked to sungjong, who was sitting on the sofa.
"Jongie will you go with me?" He tried to look at him with a puppy eyes.
"Of course~" he stand up and they went out.
"Calm down myungsoo, just calm down, he doesn't love him! He doesn't love him!" Myungsoo closed his eyes and deeply inhaled.
"It's your fault, he asked you but you rejected him. You think he will always chase you?" Sunggyu walked into the room, with 2 cups of tea in his hand. "Drink it" myungsoo took it and drank.
"I was going to go with them, will you support me?" sunggyu asked.
"No it will look stupid"
"I have a good idea, come closer" he whispered something in his ear.
"Do you want to do it?" Myungsoo nodded.
"Then go and lay in the bed" he followed his command and walked into his room. Sunggyu went out. He easily found sungjong and sungyeol, they were sitting on the sand and throwing stones in the water.
"Sungyeol!" He turned his head .
"What do you want?"
"Come here one second" sungyeol stood up and walked to him.
"Hmm? What's wrong?" He had watermelon in his mouth.
"Myungsoo isn't feeling good, you won't look at him?"
"Others aren't home?" He whined.
"Tch! Look at him! He's your boyfriend!" He angrily looked at him.
"Okay okay! What happened to him?"
"He collapsed and feels little dizzy"
"Huh? He collapsed?!" Sunggyu nodded. Sungyeol ran very fast and rushed into the house.
"Myungsoo! Where are you? Are you feeling well now? Is something hurts?" Myungsoo giggled and covered his whole body with a blanket. Sungyeol quickly opened the door.
"Are you here?" Myungsoo shivered.
Sungyeol went to his bed.
"Are you okay now?" He softly whispered.
"Yeah but still i feel little dizzy" sunggyu told him to play that he was feeling bad, because he knew that sungyeol will be scared and worried about him and myungsoo will have chance to be with him.
"Do you want something to drink or maybe to eat?" Myungsoo shacked his head.
"Just...just stay with me, okay? I don't want to be alone" sungyeol nodded and touched his forehead.
"I don't think that you have a fever"
"I don't have a fever, i think it's because of bad eating and sleeping" sungyeol awkwardly chuckled.
"Why are you laughing?" Myungsoo looked at him curiously.
"Nothing... when you're sleeping with me, you sleep like a dead."
"Huh? Are you watching my sleeping or what?" Sungyeol looked down. "What really? You really watching my sleeping?" Myungsoo looked up at him from the down. He mumbled something, so low that myungsoo couldn't hear it.
"What did you say?" He leaned closer to his face. Sungyeol heart started to beat faster, he looked at myungsoo, but only thing he could stare was his lips, his sweet and soft lips.
"Ya answer me or i'll kiss you!" He said teasingly.
"T-then a big 'NO'!" myungsoo surprised, he looked at him with widened eyes, but before thinking what to do, sungyeol leaned to him. Myungsoo knew what was going on, but still when he kissed him his heart stopped. Sungyeol pressed his lips very strongly, myungsoo started to lean down little by little, he was leaned on his hands but he felt like he was losing strength in his arms. Sungyeol fully lied him down and lifted up his chin with his hand and continued the kiss, myungsoo slowly closed his eyes. Sungyeol softly touched his cheeks and closed eyes too. When they needed for arises sungyeol broke the kiss, a single string of saliva connected their lips myungsoo's cheeks were all red, he wrapped his arms around his neck and lean him down. Kiss him or stop him? Sungyeol deeply gulped and squeezed his eyes. He knew that many question will come if he kisses him again, but he really wanted another one, very very much, before doing something, myungsoo already pressed their lips again. It was the end! Sungyeol couldn't think about anything else now, he only wanted to feel his tasty lips, he his lips and started to rub with his tongue every place in his mouth, like he wanted to memorize every inch of his mouth. myungsoo was quietly , he sat down on sungyeol's knees and his arms tightened around his neck. Sungyeol placed his hand under his shirt, myungsoo gasps as sungyeol's cold fingers touched him. Sungyeol broke the kiss and put his head on his shoulder and breaths out heavily.
"Let's stop... before we did something that we’ll regret after..." sungyeol barely told him.
"W-why?"
"Why? It's obvious why..." yeah it was stupid to ask when he was feeling what he was talking about. Myungsoo blinked few times when he understood that sungyeol was poking against him and felt hot on his face, he was red as tomato.
"Cute~" he kissed his cheek so hardly that he squashed his face and made him close his eye.
"Myungsoo..." He was speaking like that day, his serious tone came up.
"Myungsoo..." myungsoo was staring at him, waiting what he’ll say.
"I-i...will you..." sungyeol was extremely nervous, he was going to open his mouth when dongwoo opened the door.
"Oh my god dongwoo i'll kill you!!" Sungyeol threw pillow to him.
"Why?~~~ what i did now?" He whined.
"Omg i want to kill you, really!! Aaah gosh i'm going crazy!!!" He stand up and walked out from the room, Myungsoo glanced at him.
What to do now? What to say now? He lied down on the bad, he was looking at the ceiling, his heart started to beat normally again, he closed his eyes to remind every second from their kiss, his kissable and strawberry lips. He felt butterflies in his stomach, when he thought about it again. Myungsoo started rolling on the bed, when he tired, he breathed out and squeezed his eyes and brightly smiled. Sunggyu went into his room and closed the door, he walked to his bed and when he saw his weird expression he laughed.
"What happened here?" He sat down on the bed and listened carefully.
"Mmm nothing important, we just kissed, TWICE!" he was happy like a kid.
"Did he said something after it?" myungsoo shacked his head.
"He was going to, but dongwoo smashed into our room"
"This stupid kid" sunggyu sighed and then smiled.
"Anyway i'm happy about you, i haven’t seen you so happy before." Myungsoo grinned at him and stand up.
"I'll search yeol" he walked out.

Sungyeol was standing in the kitchen and making a coffee.
"Yeol what are you doing?" He jolted from surprise.
"O-oh? I'm making a coffee, do you want it too?" He said without turning his head.
"Yeah i want to" he stand beside him.
"A-about the kiss-" but myungsoo cut him.
"It's okay i don't need any explanations, i'm already used to it." He grinned at him and took cookies from the drawer.
"Want some?" Sungyeol nodded and he feed him.
Coffee was ready, they sat down on the chairs, in front of each other.
"I'm sad, because we're going in Seoul tomorrow." Sungyeol wore sad expression, myungsoo felt little guilty, because sungyeol wanted to see sunset at the beach, he looked at the clock. We still have 5 minutes
"Yeol let's go~" he grabbed him and pulled up.
"Where?"
"On the beach" sungyeol’s face shone from happiness. They walked out and myungsoo shouted.
"We'll be late!" Sungyeol put his hood on his head. They sat down on the sand, near the water.
"1...2...3..." sun slowly went down, sky turned into red and water was reflecting it. This scene was really astonishing, myungsoo looked at sungyeol who was looking at the sky.
"It's so pretty" he whispered, myungsoo nodded.
"Yeah it is" and looked at the sky too.
"Thanks" sungyeol turned his head to him.
"For what?" myungsoo looked at him too.
"For everything, for being with me and didn't leaving me" he smiled and looked at the sky again. Myungsoo was blinking and trying to hide his smile.
"Let's go back?" Sungyeol asked him. He wanted to be with him for a longer, but he didn't wanted to bother him.
"No, let's take a walk, it's the last day anyway, so hang out here for the last time."
There was a little shop where you could buy some bagatelles. They found necklaces with the names on.
"Oh i found myung...here is yeol too" sungyeol shouted.
"If you put them together you'll get a heart and your couple name" seller said.
"Oh yeah you're right... if we put them together we get MyungYeol, oh our couple name is pretty nice~" sungyeol looked at him satisfyingly. "I'll buy them" they went out from the shop.
"Here "Yeol" for you and "Myung" for me~"
"Why? give me my name"
"Nope, if you'll miss me, necklace will remind you about me, same for me too" he smiled and gave it to him. Myungsoo took them and looked at it. "Yeol" he read it loudly, his eyes sparked and smiled a little.
"Are you seeing my name for the first time?" He chuckled, but Myungsoo didn't response, he was still staring at the necklace.
"So... what to do now?" Finally he said something.
"I don't know, but first wear this necklace" myungsoo couldn't wore it.
"Let me help you" he flipped necklace over his head and landed against his collarbone.
"Ready~ let me see" myungsoo turned around.
"It suits you~" he wore it too. Myungsoo smiled and nodded.
"It suits on you too. Sungyeol what you want to do now?"
"I don't have any ideas, but it's so nice outside i don't want to return in home yet." They walked where the way would lead them.
"I'm happy that dongwoo and hoya went out, they match each other"
"But not as us" myungsoo playfully said it.
"No we don't suit each other..." myungsoo's expression changed.
"We are from different worlds, but still there is something that making us match each other. If we were a real couple, we would be "couple of the year"" he smiled and looked at myungsoo, who seemed little upset. He hated the fact that they weren't real couple.
"Yeol..." sungyeol looked at him confused. "If woohyun and sunggyu will really go out, will we be able to be friends like now? You won't feel awkward or something like this..." myungsoo was always sincere and honest, he always wanted to know beforehand what will happen in future.
"Me? No i won't feel awkward, i don't want to lose you, because of my stupid idea."
"If i'll be, what you'll do then?"
"Make you my friend again, no matter how much time it takes, definitely i'll make you my friend again" he looked at him and softly smiled. Myungsoo ran to him and hugged, at this moment fireworks started to blow up, both of them looked at this direction.
"Which one is prettier?" Sungyeol asked.
"What do you mean?" myungsoo without looking at him asked.
"Fireworks, which we saw on the bridge or this?"
"The one we watched on the bridge, because it was my first time seeing them." Sungyeol proudly smirked. He was happy that he spent whole day with myungsoo, it was absolutely best ending of the day and the holidays.

"Sunggyu! I’m home" woohyun shouted and walked into the house.
"Not only sunggyu is living here" sungjong angrily shouted back.
"But i want to see gyu right now, not you" dongwoo and hoya were sitting on the coach, dongwoo leaned to him and whispered.
"Do you think we will have new couple?" Hoya nodded.
"Poor jongie, he loves sungyeol, but everybody knows that sungyeol loves myungsoo." They looked at him, he noticed it.
"Why are you staring at me?"
"N-nothing, sorry" dongwoo smiled and walked into his room, hoya followed him.
"Gyu isn't home?" Woohyun walked out from the kitchen, sungjong shook his head.
"No, he went out to buy products" woohyun left out without saying anything. There was only one little shop where you could buy food and products. He peeked into in but sunggyu wasn't there.
"Where is he?"
Finally he found him, he was standing in the water and looking at the sky.
"Gyu~ come out it's dangerous to standing there!" He ran to him, but he didn't went into the water.
"Sunggyu!" sunggyu turned his head.
"Huh? What do you want?" He slowly started walking out from the water. But wave hit his legs. He was going to fall down, but woohyun caught him.
"Are you okay?" Sunggyu nodded, he tried remove himself from his arms, but woohyun tightened them.
"Woohyun let me go" sunggyu uncomfortable shivered.
"Why are you so cold to me today? I did something what made you angry?"
"No of course" appalled sunggyu response.
"Why you changed so much? You was always energetic and happy person, but something made you change"
"Because i grow up. Perhaps i was annoyed by teasings, so i wanted to change. Now let me go!"
"Why? I always was protecting you"
"Yeah, but you can't protect me forever, we can't be always together when we grow up" woohyun stayed in silence few seconds.
"Why we can’t?" Finally he mumbled.
"Because we'll go on the different roads."
"So what? Why you can't be with me forever?" He angrily shouted.
"Woohyun..."
"Why you can't? It will be that difficult? You said that you won't leave me!" He looked through his eyes. "You promised me!"
"S-sorry... but it will be better for both of us"
"No i'm coming in same collage as you, in same university and same job!"
"What? Are you finally went crazy?" Sunggyu blushed a little, his heart started to race faster.
"You can't stop me!" He pulled him out and then hugged again. "I won't leave you, i promised you that day" he put his head on his chest and clenched to his shirt. "Please don't leave me" he muttered. "You're only one i have..." sunggyu was just standing, without saying anything, he felt wet on his chest. "Is he crying?" he lifted his face and shocked when saw tears on his eyes. Woohyun was staring at him with watery eyed, one by one they started to fall down, sunggyu was just looking at him and blinking, he couldn't do or say anything.
"Wh-hy are you crying?" He barely muffled.
"You ask me why? Because person who i thought will stay with me till the end of my life, saying that he can't be with me after we end the school." He gasped as more tears started to roll on his cheeks and breathing became difficult. He pulled out sunggyu and looked down, he covered his face with his hands and started sobbing. Sunggyu was shocked and lost, he never seen woohyun's crying before. He didn't know what to do, so he hugged him.
"Sorry i never thought that it will hurt you so much. Okay then i won't leave you and let's do everything together, oh? Just please stop crying..." woohyun nodded and wiped tears from his eyes.
"Let's go back or you'll catch a cold again" sunggyu grabbed his hand and went out from the water, woohyun was staring at their holding hands. Sunggyu was holding his hand very strongly, but woohyun knew that it was friendly.
"I’m happy..."
"What made you happy?" Sunggyu asked him.
"Hug...holding hands..." he murmured.
"Then i will hug you and hold your hands everyday, okay?"
“But you hate skinship…”
“Your happiness is more important for me.” Woohyun gently smiled.
“Thanks Gyu…”
It was very silent night, only thing you could hear was woohyun’s and sunggyu’s heartbeat, but no one knows which one’s was faster and louder…

Well...It's not the best chapter , but it's not too bad, i guess ^_^||| 
P.S I died when i saw this gif >v< they are just too adorable abskdshsdg >_< ♥♥♥