I Don't Like Him Anymore

We Don't Suit Each Other

Sungyeol and myungsoo were going in sungyeol's house, when suddenly some unfamiliar man bumped into sungyeol and spilled the coffee onto his t-shirt.
"Oh my god sorry!" i need to go" the guy bowed and ran away.
"OUCH IT BURNS!!!" Shouted sungyeol,fortunately there was a lil cafe near, so myungsoo grabbed his hand and took him in the toilet.
"Take off your shirt, i'll give you my jacket." 
Sungyeol took off his shirt. myungsoo couldn't take away his eyes from sungyeol's body, he wanted to touch him, he was turned up, he wanted to kiss him on the neck, he wanted sungyeol in his arms, HE JUST WANTED SUNGYEOL. he was staring at him, till sungyeol dressed up.
"Thanks myungsoo, now we need to go" 
"Uhum let's go"
On the way myungsoo was still feeling strange, he wanted to grab sungyeol and kiss him passionately, his heart was racing very fast, he couldn't hold it anymore, so he hugged sungyeol from the back.
"Wha-what are you doing?"
"Sorry i slipped..." murmured myungsoo.
"Okay now let me go."
"I can't"
"W-why?" Asked shocked sungyeol.
"Because i hurted my leg..." and hugged him even harder. 
"Okay i'll carry you than" said and sat down, myungsoo wrapped his arms around sungyeol's neck. Sungyeol stood up and took him with pyggyback. Myungsoo was very happy, he was hugging sungyeol thightly, his scent, his heartbeat, eveything was driving him on the edge. Myungsoo wanted to stay like this forever, he didn't want to let him go. 
In the house sungyeol lied him on the sofa.
"Is your feet still hurts?" He had very worried voice.
"yeah a little bit..." he lied again.
"What to do? Maybe call ambulance?"
"And what will you say to them? My friend slipped his feet and now his leg hurts?"
"It means no?"
"Are you that stupid?"
"Oh so rude, i'm trying to help you." Sungyeol was angry because he was really worried and wanted to help him, but myungsoo was talking to him like this.
"Okay sorry... i'd rather stay like this for a while." And smiled.
"Than i'll make something to eat."
Sungyeol made dishes and took it to myungsoo.
"You can't eat when you're lying, i'll feed you"
Sungyeol was too close to myungsoo, myungsoo was looking In his eyes.
"I want to kiss you" suddenly myungsoo said it.Sungyeol dropped his plate.
"WHAT?!"
"We need to act realiatic right? So i need to know how you're kissing." And leaned even closer, sungyeols's eyes widen.
"Don't worry i'm kissing good."
"I need to know." Myungsoo grabbed his hand and lied sungyeol on his body, he wrapped his hand around sungyeol's waist, so hard that sungyeol couldn't move, he was looking in sungyeol's scared eyes, he smirked and closed his eyes and kissed sungyeol. His kiss was very hard and passionately, sungyeol melted like an ice cream, but he kissed him back to show to myungsoo that he was kissing good. When they end kissing they were catching a breath, their cheeks was pink and were looking at their eyes.
"My first kiss...You're right, you're good at kissng" myungsoo said it and his lips.
"I said that i'm good, now let me go you little et kitty." Myungsoo smirked and let sungyeol go.
They continued to eat like nothing has happend.
In the school they were holding their hands all day, saying cute things to each other, somtimes even kissing, now everyone believed that they were dating, even woohyun, who wasn't happy about it, and because of his terrible jealous sunggy was trying to control him. Sunggyu was walking in the corridor and searching woohyun, finally he found him.
"Woohyun!!"
"Oh sunggyu what do you want?"
"Woohyun, teacher told us to paste the posters in the classroom so help me to do that"
"Okay sure." And smiled.
Sunggyu was walking up the stairs to paste the poster on the wall, but suddenly he stumbled and fell on top of woohyun. Sunggyu lifted his head up and looked at woohyun
"Are you okey? Did you get hurt? " - and looked through his eyes. Woohyun's cheeks turned into red and he couldn't answer him. he only looked at Sunggyu's face. 
"Yah! Woohyun answer me , did you hit your head hard? " But Woohyun didn't answer and he was still looking into sunggyu's eyes. Sunggyu got up and stretched out his hand for woohyun
"Get up now. " and he helped woohyun to get up from the floor. Woohyun wasn't talking, "what the hell just happend, why am i so flustered?" Thought woohyun, who didn't even realized that was looking at sunggyu.
"Hmmm? Woohyun is something worng? Why are you staring at me?"
"N-nothing..." he rolled his eyes, his cheeks was red. "What am i doing? I like sungyeol and also i can't like sunggyu, he's just like brother for me, how can i fell in love with him?" Woohyun was thinking about it when he felt though hit on his cheek.
"Oi! Woohyun are you in trance?"
"H-ha? Oh sorry... i was thinking about something..."
"Again about myungyeol?"
"About who?"
"Myungyeol is myungsoo's and sungyeol's couple name."
"A-ah, y-yeah i was thinking abot them."
"Why can't you just give up and search someone else?" 
"I don't know... i don't want to talk about this, hurry up, i want to go home. When they endded woohyun ran out the school, he rushed into his house and laid on the bed, then he hugged his pillow and again thought what happend today. Why he was feeling ths way?
Next day woohyun was avoiding sunggyu all day. Sunggyu saw him in thr cafeteria and walked to him.
"Woohyun!" Woohyun heard it and turned around and wanted to run away, but sunggyu grabbed his arm and stopped him.
"What's wrong? Why you're ignoring me? You acting weird since yesterday."
"N-nothing, i need to go" but sunggyu grabbed his hand even harder.
"You think i'm an idiot? Tell me what's wrong."
"I said that nothing's wrong." And walked away, sunggyu was looking at him. "What's wrong to you?" sunggy whispered. On the way woohyun saw sungyeol and hugged him from the back.
"Yah! hyung you suprised me,what do you want?"
"Nothing, just stay like this."
"Please let me go, i have boyfriend and you know that."
"Please..." but suddenly someone pulled him away, he turned and saw myungsoo.
"I think he said to let him go." And looked at him with killer's eyes.
"Let me go" "I SAID LET ME GO!! I HATE WHEN SOMEONE IS TOUCHING ME!!" And hit myungsoo on the face, myungsoo fell down.
"ARE YOU INSANE?! Oh god myungsoo are you okay?" Sungyeol ran to myungsoo and helped him to stood up. But myungsoo stood up and ran to woohyun and hit him back, they started fighting, finally sungyeol stopped them.
"Are you two kids or what? You even know why you're fighting?"
"Yeah this idiot hit me" shouted myungsoo, who's lips were bleeding.
"Myungsoo come in doctor's room." Sungyeol grabbed his hand and took him. Woohyun was very angry, he shouted laud as he could. Sunggyu saw him and ran to him.
"What happend? Who hit you?"
"I'm and idiot... i can't control my feels..."
"What happend?!"
"I hit myungsoo..."
"WHAT? but you promised that you'll not hurt him!!"
"I know... ugh i'm monster and now both of them are mad of me."
"Let's go in doctor's room."
"NO!! They're there." 
"Okay then we'll wait when they'll leave.. "

"Are you okay? Does it hurts very much?" Sungyeol was worried.
"Ouch!! What the hell was that? Hate when touching him? Are you kidding me?!" 
"Yeah it's strange, i think he was angry about something..."
"Ugh i hate him!! First he bumps into me, than he hits me!!"
"Okay calm down"
"Ouch ouch it hurts!'
"You're like a girl, don't scream and stand the pain."
"This stupid woohyun, i can't believe that you fell in love with guy like him!"
"I don't like him anymore..."
"Really?" Myungsoo asked happily.
"Why you are so happy about it?" 
"Because i don't want you to like bastard like him.if you want to have boyfriend i'm here for you" and smirked.
"Oh okay let's date for real." Both of them laughed.