Because I Miss You

We Don't Suit Each Other

Myungsoo laid on the bed and looked at the phone.
"Maybe call him and explain everything? Or he's still angry? I DON'T KNOW!" And threw away the phone.
Next day myungsoo was around sungyeol all day, trying to explain what happend yesterday.
"Sungyeol i really didn't do that"
"I don't believe you, instead of apologize you're blame everything on sae ron."
"Why you don't believe me? Yeah i'm always teasing you, but i never lied to you!!! I though friends must believe each other and don't believe what others will say."
"Sae ron isn't "other", she's more important than you." He walked away and bumped into him.
"Oh i see, if she's more important to you, then we aren't friends anymore." Sungyeol didn't hear that.
After school myungsoo called sungyeol and took him in the empty classroom.
"Again you'll say that you didn't do that and it's sae ron's fault right?"
"No" and looked at him with cold eyes. He didn't have any emotions on his face.
Sungyeol little surprised, because he though myungsoo will apologize again.
“okay than what you want to say?”
“I’m breaking up with you, we aren’t friends anymore. I was trying to be nice to you, you know why I don’t have any friends? I’m saying everything in their faces what I think about them, but with you I tried to be nice, but I can’t continue playing anymore, I though you was my friend, but you’re another rubbish in my life. I don’t want to be friends with someone who don’t believe me. I never was so humble and i definitely won't give someone like you the right to humiliate me. Don’t even talk to me, don’t come closer than 5 meters, forget everything about me and act like you never knew me,  you need to search someone else to play your boyfriend. I don’t want to see you anymore.” Myungsoo turned around and walked out. Sungyeol’s eyes widen, he was shocked, he didn’t believe that myungsoo told him this.
“okay… we aren’t friends anymore” and walked out.
He went in cafeteria, everyone was there of course except myungsoo and sungjong.
“oh sungyeol come here!” shouted hoya.
“where is myungsoo?” asked woohyun.
“I don’t know and I don’t want to know.” He sat down.
“you fought with him?” asked sunggyu.
“yeah I guess, we aren’t together anymore.” And started to eat.
Everyone stopped to eat and looked at sungyeol with shocked faces.
“what? Why you have reactions like this? I knew from the start what the heck he was, I was just playing with him.” 
“are you kidding us? It’s obvious that you’re lying” said sunggyu.
“I’m not lying, stop staring at me and continue eating.”
When sungyeol was walking in the class he bumped into myungsoo, myungsoo didn’t say anything, even didn’t look at him and walked out. Sungyeol turned and stared at myungsoo. 
The bell rang and everyone sat down on their sits, all the lesson sungyeol was looking at myungsoo.
“I want to believe you, but I can’t…” whispered sungyeol.
He saw how myungsoo came to teacher and said something, teacher smiled and nodded.  Sungyeol was walking out when teacher called him.
“sungyeol good job, myungsoo said that now he’s better in study and doesn’t need your help anymore. now you can leave.” And smiled.
Sungyeol couldn’t forget myungsoo’s words, he was feeling terrible, his heart hurt so much.
“why I’m feeling like this? I’m the only one who must be angry, first he shouted at my friend than Insulted me, but still why I’m so upset?”
He walked in the house, daeyeol hugged him.
“Hyung, what’s wrong? You look so sad.”
“No I’m not sad, I’m very happy! see?” and smiled at him.
“O-okay than…”
Sungyeol laid on his bed and took his MP3 and started to listen to the songs. 

~Always the same sky, always the same day
Besides the fact that you’re not here
Nothing has changed
I want to laugh just as if I forgot everything
I want to live as I laugh as if nothing’s wrong
But because I miss you, because I miss you
Everyday I call out…
Your name by myself
Because I miss you, because I miss you
I call out your name like a habit
Today once again

I thought I let you go without any remains
But no, no I still haven’t let you go

But because I miss you, because I miss you
Everyday I call out…
Your name by myself
Because I miss you, because I miss you
I call out your name like a habit
Today once again

Each day I feel like I could die
What do I do?

I love you I love you
I love you
Without even saying those words
I am letting you go
I’m sorry I’m sorry, can you hear me?
Can you hear my confession…
That is too late?
I love you~

From his eyes tears started falling down, he hugged the pillow and started crying.
“myungsoo you idiot! Why you make me feeling this way? Why? Why you said those things to me? so am i really an empty place for you?” and started crying even more.
Myungsoo walked in his house and and heavy laid on the sofa. He covered his face with his hands.
“what he’s doing right now? Don’t tell me that he’s with Kim sae ron!” he jumped from the sofa.
“anyway it’s not my business” and laid again.he’s expression changed, he was looking like he’ll kill someone right now.
“ugh this stupid dinosaur!” myungsoo stood up and started to beat everything.
“AGH I HATE THOSE FEELINGS!!!” he threw everything down, he was screaming and breaking everything, finally he calmed down, he was standing and breathing heavily.
“why I said things like this?… you’re very important for me, but why he can’t believe me? Sungyeol you idiot…”
Those 2 idiots cried and didn’t sleep all night, next day they were like a zombies, they didn’t eat anything, they had dark circles and eye bags. 
“Oh my god Sungyeol what’s wrong? You look terrible!” woohyun shouted.
“thanks hyung, you’re so honest.”
“a-ah sorry… but anyway what’s wrong?”
“I was studying all night…” 
“common you can’t lie, what’s wrong?” 
“I said already what happened.” And walked away.
“this kid don’t have any manners” woohyun looked at him angrily.
When he was walking in classroom he saw myungsoo, who was sleeping, but sungjong woke up him, he looked same as sungyeol, dark circles, tired face and eye bags.
Sungyeol sat on his sit and started to write 보고파 보고파서 (Because I miss you)
“again this song? It stuck in my head.” He sighed and looked in the window. Myungsoo glanced at him
Sungjong noticed it and asked.
“hyung, why you’re ignoring him?” he didn’t answer him.
Teacher walked In class.
“guys today I’ll tell you in which teams you’ll be.”
sungyeol raised his head.
“…. Lee sungyeol in….” sungyeol was looking very nervous.
“you’ll be in the volleyball team. okay next is…” sungyeol looked very happy, he smiled widely. Myungsoo looked at him and smiled too.
“…Kim Myungsoo in the soccer team.” Sungyeol looked at him, at first their eyes met, but sungyeol looked at sungjong's direction , like he was looking at him all this time.
“and the last one is sungjong and he’ll be with sungyeol in the volleyball team.”
They looked at each other and smiled. After lesson sungyeol walked to sungjong.
“sungjongie I’m happy that we’re in the same team.” And hugged him.
“Yeah hyung I’m happy too.” And hugged him back. Myungsoo looked at them angrily. Sungyeol noticed it but ignored him.
“sungjong let’s go in cafeteria, we need to talk.” And grabbed his arm.
“umm but… myungsoo will you join us?” 
“no he won’t” sungyeol said it and took sungjong away. Myungsoo looked hurt, he had sad eyes, he was about to cry.
They were walking in the corridor when sungjong suddenly asked.
“hyung, what happened between you and myungsoo?”
“nothing… he just showed his real face…”
“oh I see…”
“anyway it’s not important right now, we need to work hard to win the competition! Sungjong hwaiting~”
“Yeah! Sungyeol hwaiting!” 
In the cafeteria they met other guys.
“so… in which teams are you?” asked dongwoo.
“me and sungjong are in the volleyball team.”
“congrats! Me and dongwoo are in the soccer team.” Said woohyun.
“oh myungsoo hyung is in the soccer team too.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.
“it means that sunggyu and hoya are in the swimming team right?” asked sungyeol.
“yeah…” answered sunggyu. they decided to go in cafe but woohyun refused.
“today I need to stay in the school to study because in my house my brother has a big party, so it will be very noisy there…” sighed woohyun.
“do you want me to help you?” 
“no sunggyu hyung, you’re always helping me, I don’t want to bother you.”
“okay…”
Woohyun as he told studied in the school, but he tired so much that he fell asleep.
Sunggyu walked in classroom.
“wooohyu… are you sleeping?” he sat down forward him, he was looking at his face, he leaned to him and kissed on the lips.
“it’s the second time I kissing you like this” he smiled. Soon Woohyun woke up.
“uh sunggyu hyung you’re still here?”
“yeah you fell asleep, so I stayed here…”
“thanks…” he looked at him with cute sleepy face.
“you’re so cute~” and pat his head.
“let’s go in my house ,I’ll help you with studying” 
“okay, my hamster is always helping me~” and hugged him.

 

Hope you liked this chapter *^* ♥♥♥ if you're interested sungyeol was listening to Jung Yonghwa- Because i miss you ( Heartstrings OST) do you liked sunggyu's new solo album? i really liked it it's amazing *-* ♥♥♥