Mixed Feelings

We Don't Suit Each Other

Next whole day Myungsoo tried his best to avoid Sungyeol, because it was too embrassing for him to talk to Sungyeol after that "incident" in the class. He returned into the class and saw Sungjong.
"Sungjongie~" he loudly whined.
"Wha..What's wrong Myungsoo?" Sungjong nervously asked. Myungsoo like a punished kid looked down at the floor. After minutes of silence, he murmured.
"Nothing forget it..." Myungsoo sat down on his seat and comfortably put face on the bag. He groaned into it. Sungjong was getting more and more nervous about Myungsoo, he was acting weird. And then into the class walked Sungyeol who saw Myungsoo and waved him hand. But Myungsoo irritably rolled his eyes, what made Sungyeol angry. He thought that they finally started to end up with this stupid fights. He walked to Myungsoo who was reading something like a mad. 

"Myunggie, do you have any manners?" Sungyeol sarcastically asked. 
"Yes I do" Myungsoo said it very calmly, but still gave Sungyeol his killing face. . 
"What's your problem?" Now sungyeol was worried.
"Nothing, just nervous because of the test. Now leave me alone to prepare for math test" and looked into his book.
"O-okay... but it's history's book not math's..." Sungyeol walked to his seat. Myungsoo blushed from embr, he was mad and embrassed.He screamed "Yahh! You're annoying!!" 
"Yeah yeah i know, just prepare for math with history's book." Sungyeol winked.
"AAAH! YOU STUPID DINOSAUR I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Everyone was looking at him, he blushed even harder and fast sat on his chair. After lesson sungyeol ran out of the class, he was searching woohyun and sunggyu. He saw and called both of them. 

"Woohyunah!! Sunggyuaah!!" 

"Oh it's our little dongsang, yeolie how are you?" Said woohyun.
"I'm fine i missed you guys" and cutely pouted.
"Aigoo~ so cute" woohyun laughed. Sungyeol blushed a little and then said

"Let's go to the cafeteria, i'm really hungry." In the cafeteria they brought food and started to eat.
"I have 1 question for you guys" said sungyeol.
"What do you want to know?" Asked sunggyu.
"Why are you two always together?
"That's because we're like a brothers, i know sunggyu 14 year already. We're really close." 
"Ooh now i get it" said sungyeol and continued to eat. 
"Oh... soon will be a competition." Woohyun suddenly said it.
"Really? Competition of what?" Asked sungyeol.
"Competition in sports" anwsered sunggyu.
"Ohh noo! I'm bad at sports" sungyeol sobbed.
" i don't get it, you're excellent in dance and flexible, how can you be bad at sports?" Sunggyu asked.
"I don't know but i know that i'll definitely lose" sungyeol sighed.
"It's okay yeolie" woohyun comforted him.
"Hmmm... what if i suddenly will broke my hand? 
"Are you insane?" Woohyun was looking at him with wide eyes.
"Haha i'm just kidding. Ooh" sungyeol saw hoya and dongwoo.
"Dongwooah~ hoyaah~" 
"Oh hi yeolie how are you?" Dongwoo smiled.
"Fine thanks and you?"
"Me too"
"Hoya hiiii!" 
"Hi sungyeolie" hoya smiled.
"oh right, this is Jang Dongwoo and this is Lee Howon, but everybody calls him Hoya.
"Nice to meet you i'm Nam Woohyun and this is Kim Sunggyu." Woohyun and sunggyu bowed. 
"Nice to meet you" Dongwoo and Hoya said at the same time, everyone laughed.
"Why don't you goys join us?" Asked woohyun.
"Sure" hoya and dongwoo sat on the chairs.
"Well... you're in the same club with sungyeol right? Is he good dancer?" woohyun asked.
"Yeah he's excellent dancer."
Everyone had fun,they talked about stupid things, evreyone was laughing, it's difficult not to laugh at dongwoo's weird laugh, even sunggyu was laughing. 
Meanwhile myungsoo was walking in carridor and thinking about what happend yesterday "what the heck was that? Why i had reaction like this? I don't like him, definitely don't... but why i had those feelings?... i just was shocked because in reality without glasses he's good looking, that's why i had reaction like this... right." Then he heard 
"yeah dude all the classes are closed today." 
"Ugh what to do? It will be better if i'll report him" thought myungsoo.
Sungyeol get sms from myungsoo.

From: myunggie
To: stupid dinosaur
Sungyeol i heard that today all the classes are closed so... what to do?

from: stupid dinosaur
To: myunggie
I don't know, today daeyeol have friends, so in my house will be very noisy...

From: myunggie
To: ugly dinosaur
Okay i live alone anyway, so come in my place, also we are neighbors so you can stay till late. Is your mom okay with that?

From: ugly dinosaur 
To: myunggie
Yeah... she don't have any problrms with that i guess...

From: myunggie
To: ugly dinosaur 
Okay than meet in the cafe near the school.

From: ugly dinosaur 
To: myunggie
Okay.
Myungsoo didnt know why, but he was very happy.
~~~~~~~~~~
Woohyun and sunggyu were walking in park when suddenly woohyun said "this kid.. I think we two are lucky, because we have friend like Sungyeol, he's so kind" and smiled. Sunggyu wasn't happy when he heard it from woohyun, but still he said 
"Yeah he tries to help everyone, he has good personality." 
"Uhum..." 
*akward silence.
"Woohyun maybe... i mean... you like sungyeol?" It was very painful for him to say this.
"Maybe... i don't know... he's like little brother to me." Woohyun was little nervous.
"Uh umm... it means yes or no?" Sunggyu asked.
"Hmm... i think no..." 
"Oh i see..." Sunggyu was trying to hide how happy he was because of this short anwser. Sunggyu liked woohyun since their childhood, he never had friends except woohyun, mybe this is the reason why he likes him.. anyway he always wanted to stay near him and be his best friend, that's why he didn't confess to him yet, because he doesn't want to destroy their frienship, also he's very shy to do this. He knew from the start that for woohyun he was just the best friend nothing less and nothing more. It kills him from inside to know that they'll never be together...it's hard... very hard to stand...
~~~~~~~~~~
Sungyeol met myungsoo in the cafe which was near the school. Myungsoo was eating cake 
"Yah! Myungsoo come on... get up and let's go in your house." Complain sungyeol.
"Okay, but first let me finish my cake."
"I hate you" murmured sungyeol.
"I hate you too" said myungsoo.
Finally he finished his cake, then they went to myungsoo's house.
"Oh god it's so big! You really live alone in this giant house?" 
"It is? Yeah i live alone" myungsoo was proud because sungyeol liked his house.
"Can i ask you something?" And looked at myungsoo.
"Yeah, what do you want to know? Asked myungsoo.
"Why do you live alone when you have rich parents, i mean other kids dream to have parents like yours"
" i don't think so... they never had time for me, they always were busy because of their work, they always wanted me to be a perfect kid, but i wasn't, so they were happy when i said that i wanted to live alone."
"I don't think that they were happy... all parents love their childs."
" yes they were, they always loved my brother more than me, even i'm older than him."
"Still... i think that they were upset when you said that you wanted to live alone..."
" maybe they were... okay now time for study okay yeolie?" Myungsoo smiled brightly.
" he' smile is so cute, those dimples. he needs to smile often." Thought sungyeol.
After 2 hour studying they decided to take a break.
"Gosh it's so hard and exhausting." Said myungsoo.
"harder is to teach somebody" murmured exhausted sungyeol.
"You want to eat something?" Asked myungsoo who was lying on the sofa.
"Yeah i'm hungry" said sungyeol
"Okay i will make something..." myungsoo got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.
"You know how to cook?" Sungyeol was satnding behind myungsoo.
"Ugh you're too close" thought myungsoo. He was blushing and his hand was trembling.
"Y-yeah, since i live alone i learned how to cook." He anwsered very nervously.
"Oh i see, i know how to cook too... i'm making food for Daeyeol, so let me help you." And standed near myungsoo
"Uhum..." myungsoo was still nervous.
"I think you're a nice guy, you want people to think that you're playboy and bad guy, but in reality you're weak and cute." Sungyeol suddenly said that. Myungsoo was blushing hard.
"Yah! I'm not playing i'm a bad guy." Myungsoo tried to smirk but he was too nervous and because of that he had weird expression.
"OMG You have so weird expression." Sungyeol laughed hard.
"Don't laugh you stupid dinosaur" now he was angry.
"Okay okay, i think ramyon is ready, let's eat." They started to eat.
"Sungyeol do your parents really love you?"
Sungyeol stopped eating, he had sad expression on his face. Myungsoo felt guilty.
"Okay okay, if you don't want to talk about it... sorry."
"Nah, i'm fine but i don't want to talk about this now.
after they finished to eat, they started to study history.
"...and after the war... yah myungsoo are you listening to me?" He looked at myungsoo and saw that he was sleeping. 
"That bastard..." murmured sungyeol. He took him in his room and laid him on the bed. He looked at him, he was sleeping like an angel.
"He's so cute when he's sleeping..." he poked his checks and kissed his forehead, then he left myungsoo's room and returned in his house. Myungsoo was awake when sungyeol took him in his room and when sungyeol kissed his forehead he was trying to not blush and calm down his heartbeat. When sungyeol left his house he jumped from the bed and screamed loud as he could, and tightly huged his pillow. He was blushing hard, his heartbeat was so fast, he thought that he'll die. 
"Why are you doing this to me sungyeol? Why?..."