Jeju Island Pt.2

We Don't Suit Each Other

At the night myungsoo woke up because of noises which were coming from the outside, he peeked out and saw others. He shouted happily.
"Oh my god i thought we stuck here!" Everyone sighed relieved.
"We thought that something happened to you guys." 
"No i found sungyeol here, but i was lost too, so we decided to stay here." He grinned and showed his cute dimples.
"We were so worried about you two!" Sunggyu said it way to loudly.
"Ya whose fault is this? Scream at woohyun, everything happened because of his stupid joke!" Screams woke up sungyeol too, he stand up and walked out from the cabin.
"You found us? Yehey" he was still sleepy.
"Yeah now let's go back, you two froze i guess." Sunggyu said it.
"Nope, not at all, i was feeling very warm" sungyeol winked to myungsoo, who's face turn into red.
"What happened here?" Dongwoo curiously asked them.
"You ert kid" sungyeol smirked. "Don't take it in the wrong way" he patted his shoulder.
"Okay it doesn't matter anyway, let's go back in home." Everyone nodded. It was still very dark, everyone was little scared and nervous, but no one of them was frightened as dongwoo who was screaming all the way. 
"Oh my god dongwoo shut up already!" Annoyed sungjong shout at him.
"Yah how you're talking to the elders! Sunggyu look at this kid! Aish!" He hit him with his leg. 
"Then don't act like 3 years old girl and i would take you in that way!" 
"Aish! Shut up!" He shouted at him, but then he heard something and screamed again.
"DONGWOO!" Everyone whined. 
They were walking close to each other, out of the blue they heard strange noises. They stopped walking. Again they heard something, now everyone was scared, they hoped that they'll find reason for this strange sounds. 
"What are those 7 precious boys are doing here?" From nowhere grandma asked them, her voice was little creepy and light was hitting on her face like in horror movies. 7 of them screamed like a girls, dongwoo even jumped on hoya's arms. Women started laughing. Sunggyu cleared his throat and said.
"We were just discovering this forest, because people saying that it's cursed." 
"Yes it is" grandpa smiled widely and spookily looked at them. They stayed in silence few seconds and then started screaming again. 
"I'm joking you scaredy -cats. This place isn't cursed, something happened here in the past and after this people calling this forest cursed."
"Do you know what happened?" Woohyun asks curiously.
"Yes i know, come in my house it's near here, i'll feed you, your lips are already blue from cold." She smiled and leaded them to her house. She regaled them with a cookies and hot tea. 
"So what happened here?" Mouthful dongwoo asked her.
"Aigoo this idiot doesn't have any manners! Chew before talk!" Sunggyu roughly hit his head, dongwoo shouted from the pain.
"It happened long time ago, in 17th century. I don't know have you seen little cabin on the hill. Myungsoo and sungyeol choked and looked at her nervously.
"How i see from your reactions, you saw it, I’m right?” Myungsoo and sungyeol nodded.
"We even slept there for a few hours"
"How i heard from others, in this forest was little village. In this cabin was living one women, she was turning into 18 when residents burned her alive. Because everyone was saying that she was a witch and killed this village's leader's daughter, who was also turning into 18. They killed her night before her birthday. When they sat up fire on her, she cursed this village, by saying that everyone will die night before turning 18. Also she had little son, after killing her, they killed him too, like a son of the devil. People saying that his ghost is still living in this cabin, waiting before his mother will return in home, he always sitting in the corner and softly saying "it's so cold, i'm freezing" because they killed him by throwing in the iced water." Everyone grew pale, they were scared staring at her.
"Guys sorry but i don't have enough place for you, so you need to return in your houses. Don't take this story for serious, it's just made for scaring little kids." They nodded and stand up, they bowed before walking out. She closed the door.
"Such an idiots” she giggled and returned to her work. 
Now everyone was terrified, they were walking slowly and quietly. Sungyeol was hugging myungsoo from the back.
"Sungyeol i can't move when you're hugging me, also you're taller than me and it makes it more harder." 
"I was comforting you when you were scared, now it's your turn!" He angrily said it.
"Okay" he groaned. Finally they came back home. Boys walked into their rooms. Sungjong grabbed his pillow and knocked on the door. Myungsoo opened it.
"Hyung please~" he whined and bowed 90 degrees.
"Wha-what do you want?" 
"Please let me sleep with you~ i'll sleep on the floor if you want, but please let me in~" he cried.
"Okay okay! Just shut up! Sungyeol finally fell asleep, i was repeating 2 hours that ghosts won't eat him, so please be quiet." Sungjong nodded and lied down on the floor.
"Yah! Sungjong what are you doing? Come here!" He quietly shouted at him and patted his bed.
"Really you let me sleep with you?" He looked at him like a lost puppy.
"Of course i will! Come here right now!." Sungjong jumped in his bed and covered his body with a blanket."
"Thanks myunggie~" 
"Whatever, just sleep!" He rolled to the edge, to let sungjong lay normally. Sungjong smiled and hugged him from the back.
"I missed you, you just can't act cold" 
"what do you mean 'act'? I'm cold city guy with iced heart and you know that." 
"Yeah of course,but someone called sungyeol melt it like an ice cream" myungsoo didn't response.
"See? He changed you so much" 
"Shut up" embarrassed myungsoo murmured. Sungjong chuckled.
"Okay sorry, i'll sleep now!" He put his head on his back and fell asleep. Myungsoo couldn't sleep for a long time, he was going to close his eyes, when he suddenly hear how sungyeol was calling him by his name. 
"What do you want?" He asked angrily.
"Myungsoo..." 
"Is he talks in his sleep? Are you dreaming of me?" He whispered.
"Me too..." sungyeol mumbled.
"What are you saying you idiot?" Myungsoo asked him teasingly. Sungyeol didn't say anything anymore, that's why myungsoo closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep, but now with a big smile on his face, because he knew that sungyeol was dreaming about him, he didn't know what dream was about, but still he was happy that he called him.
 Sungyeol opened his eyes and looked at the myungsoo's direction, he surprised when saw sungjong In the myungsoo’s bed, but then stand up and walked to myungsoo, who was deeply sleeping. Sungyeol knew that if myungsoo fell asleep once, he won't wake up till the morning. Slowly he traced his arms under his waist and took in bridal style to his bed. Sungjong saw it, but didn't react, he sighed and closed his eyes again. Sungyeol laid myungsoo on his bed and then lied beside him. He wrapped his arms and legs around him tightly and inhaled his sweet scent.
"You can't sleep with other men, only with me" he his hair and kissed on cheek. Sungyeol stared at him for a while, then his eyes felt heavy and they slowly shut down.
*Woohyun... *No it feels good...very good! * Woohyun...wo-wohyunah...woohy- woohyun kisses him. * Woo... i can't... i can't hold it anymore...i'm going to..." sunggyu leans his head back, so woohyun kiss his neck. *
Woohyun opened his eyes and jumped from the bed, he was breathing heavily, all sweaty and blinking his eyes again and again, he gulped few times because his throat was all dried. He thought that his heart was going to jump out from his chest. 
"What the hell it was?" He shouted very loud and woke up sunggyu. 
"Woohyunah what happened? *wo-wohyunah...* woohyun again remembered what he was dreaming about and he turned into red and got more nervous. 
"Woohyun are you okay?" Sunggyu stood up and walked to him. Woohyun looked at him. Sunggyu touched his forehead.
"Don't touch me!" Woohyun pushed him. Sunggyu fell down and hit his waist on the wall.
"What the heck is wrong with you?! Ouch my waist!" Sunggyu shouted at him.
"Oh my god sorry!" Woohyun helped him to stand up. 
"I don't need your help! Ya woohyun do you have a fever?" Again he touched his forehead. 
"Oh my god it's so hot! You have a high fever! Let's check it" when he looked at thermometer his eyes widened.
"WHAT 40.8?! Go in bed i'll buy some medicines" woohyun grabbed his hand.
"Don't leave me..." he mumbled.
"I'm not leaving you, i just want to buy medicines to help you" he smiled and slowly removed his hand. 
"Come back home soon..." woohyun laid on the bed. 
"Of course" sunggyu ran out from the house, he was trying to not show how worried and panicked he was, he found little pharmacy and hurried into it. 2 women were looking at him with surprised faces.
"Honey is something wrong?" 
"My friend has a high temperature, i need some medicines. Please hurry up, he's waiting for me." he barely opened the wallet, his hands were shaking. He paid for everything and quickly returned in the house. He walked into their room. Woohyun was looking very bad, he was rolling in the bed and breathing heavily.
"Woohyun! Woohyun please handle it for a little longer!" He put pack full of ices on his forehead.
"You need to switch clothes, you're all sweaty." Sunggyu helped him to take off his shirt, he wiped sweat from his body. 
"Here drink it!" He gave him pill and cup of water. Woohyun hardly swallowed it. 
"It's okay, everything will be okay" with one hand he was holding woohyun's hand, with other he touched his cheeks. Woohyun placed his hand on his chest and rubbed it.
"Sunggyu..."
"Hmmh? What do you want?" 
"Thanks..." sunggyu snickered.
"For what?" He patted his hair. "I'll switch ices in pack" 
"Don't leave me for a long time..."
"I won't" he smiled and walked out. When he returned in his room, woohyun was already sleeping. Sunggyu placed pack on his forehead and his hair.
"Like a kid. I don't know what would you do if i wasn't with you." Slowly he fell asleep. 
At the morning woohyun woke up, he saw sunggyu who was sleeping on the floor. He rubbed his eyes and stared at sunggyu. 
"Hamster sorry for making you worried." He slowly dragged him on the bed, he lied his head on his chest and smiled cutely. Sunggyu opened his eyes and looked down and saw woohyun, who pretended that he was sleeping.
"I thought i slept on the floor…” He yawned and touched woohyun's forehead.
"Oh fever disappeared?" 
"Yeah~ gyuzizi thank you very much!" He hugged him.
"You weren't sleeping?" Sunggyu surprised asked.
"Nope i weren't" he smiled and tightened his arms around sunggyu's waist. 
"Then let's get up or you still don't feeling good? Do you want me to make something to eat?" 
"No just stay like this" he put his chin on his shoulder. 
"You know that i don't love skinship."
"Please~ ill person asking you something and you rejecting him?" He pouted.
"Tch! Okay!" 
I don't know what kind of dream it was but still i feeling very strange, it feels like it really happened.. me and sunggyu really did this.... he squeezed his eyes and shacked his head.
"What are you doing?" Sunggyu asked curiously, woohyun didn't response. 
We didn't do it right? Right?! Then he felt hit on his head.
"Ya don't scare me! Answer me, when i'm asking you something!" 
"Ooh sorry i was thinking about something"
"Those days you think too much and talk less, is something wrong?" 
"Yeah i'm in love, but now for a real. I even have strange dreams about him."
"Huh? What do you mean in strange dreams?" 
"You know...this...um" his cheeks and ears turn into a light red.
"Oh so nasty " sunggyu shouted.
"Yaa what can i do? But it felt so realistic! Oh god what am i saying! I'm crazy or i have a fever again!" Woohyun sobbed.
"I don't want to be in same bed with ert as you! Let me go right now!" Sunggyu removed his arms around him and stood up from the bed. 
"Yah gyu~ don't be like this~ don't leave me alone~ gyuuu~" he partly slid down from the bed. "GYU! MY HAMSTER COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! YAAAAH YOU ANGRY AJUMA COME HERE! YAAAAAH!" 
"Oh my god shut up already you brainless idiot!" 
"Excuse me? How did you call me right now?!" 
"Woohyun please stop acting like a mad wife please!" Sunggyu rolled his eyes.
"Who's mad wife here? Me or you?!" 
"Okay okaay stop or your head will hurt again!" 
"You broke my heart, it hurts more then head!" Woohyun cried.
"Sometimes you're too greasy!" He walked out from the room and harshly closed the door. 
"Duh! Caling me angry ajuma when i spent whole night by helping him! Ugh! I'm so mad right now!" He growled loudly. 
"Gyu i'm sorry~ don't make me feel so guilty!" Woohyun hugged him from back. "Sorry, oh?" Sunggyu sighed.
"I wasn't mad anyway" he turned around and pinched his cheeks. 
"Aigoo stupid woohyun~" he smiled and walked to wake up everyone. "Ya woohyun will you help me?"
"Sure~" woohyun followed sunggyu. They smashed into sungyeol's and myungsoo's room. 
"Okay get up it's morning!!" Sungjong easily woke up. Woohyun went to sungyeol and myungsoo.
"OUR COUPLE WAKE UP RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE WHOLE FUTURE TO CUDDLE AND SLEEP TOGETHER!" 
"Oi woohyun you're so noisy!" sungyeol rubbed his eyes and shacked myungsoo who was still sleeping. 
"Mmmm what do you want yeol?" He opened his eyes and stood up. 
"Wait why i'm in your bed? I was sleeping with sungjong" 
"Sungyeol took you in his bed" sungjong sleepy said it. Sungyeol angrily looked at him. 
"Is that so..." myungsoo shyly murmured. 
"Oh so cute~" woohyun shouted.
"Woohyun i hate you!" Sungyeol stood up and walked out from the room. Then they waked up hoya and dongwoo.
"What to do today?" Myungsoo asked.
"I have plans for today" dongwoo calmly said it.
"Let me guess~ you're going on date with her right.. hyelim..hyerim...Hyolim! Yeah hyolim. You're meeting with her right?" Dongwoo noded, hoya looked at him.
"You could say it, at least to me! I thought we were friends" 
"Ho-" but he cut it.
"Whatever…I'm not interested in it" hoya stand up and walked into his room. Dongwoo sadly looked at him. He stood up and knocked on the door.
"Hoya please open the door" he called him again but he didn't open it. He turned around and walked to the table where everyone was sitting.
"Guys i need to go now." He smiled at them and went out. Soon hoya walked out.
"He already went out to meet with her?" He softly asked. Everyone nodded. Hoya irritated smirked. 
"Do you want to stalk them?" Sungyeol asked him with a happy voice.
Hoya looked at him, it was obvious that he wanted it. 
"Okay let's go then" they wore black jackets and sunglasses, to hide their faces.
"We look like an idiots" sunggyu contradicted.
"Shut up! I heard that they're meeting in this cafe! Oh oh i see dongwoo, yah i see her too!" Sungyeol whispered. 
Dongwoo was waiting for her few minutes, then he finally saw her.
"Ah hyolim you're here~ i thought you dumped me" she smiled and ran to him and hugged.
"Sorry for making you waited" 
"No i came here few minutes before you" he smiled and hugged again. "I missed you so much~ let's go in cafe" She nodded and patted his shoulder. They walked into little cafe, other 6 already were sitting there, but on different seats.
Hyolim and dongwoo sat down, Hoya was sitting behind dongwoo. They ordered ice creams. 
"So do you still like this person?" Hyolim said and put spoon of ice cream in . Dongwoo's cheeks became little pink. 
"Oh~ you love him right? You still love him! You weren't talking with me by email very often, but when you were, you were always talking about him, what did he said to you and etc. Aww dongwoo you're so cute~" she laughed.
"It's not funny" he cutely pouted.
"So you went out with him? Are you two dating?" 
"No, he will never love me...umm how to say it softer...he doesn't like boys" he put his chin on the table and sighed.
"Tch then he's the most stupid person in the world! He may be straight but how he could reject cutie as you?"
"I didn't confess to him yet." he murmured.
"Whaaat? Are you an idiot? What are you waiting for? you love him already 8 years and didn't confess to him yet?" 
"Yeah i know it's stupid." 
"Wait how you called him? Yeah cute bear!" She giggled. Dongwoo was dying from the embarrassment. 
"Stop it already" he barely said it.
"Okay okay sorry~ let's eat now." 
Hoya was sitting and trying to calm down himself, because he really wanted to ruin everything there. 

It means he loves someone else? Why he didn't tell me? He stood up and walked out to take a breath,others glanced at him. Sungjong walked out too.
"Hyung! what's wrong?"
"Nothing i'm just very angry right now!" He closed his eyes to feel light breeze on his face.
"Do you like dongwoo hyung?" 
"Yeah i do like him, so? Is doesn't matter anymore! He likes another guy, I’m friendzoned , i'm already not sure are we still friends? He doesn't trust me at all... " 
"I really can't say what dongwoo is thinking about, you just can't read his mind. I think you need to talk with him, you have to tell about your feelings towards him. He's dongwoo he'll listen to you." Sungjong smiled and returned in cafe. Hoya wanted to stay there for a while, but then he heard dongwoo's voice,he was going to went out from the cafe. Hoya hid in the corner. Dongwoo and hyolim walked out, they were laughing about something. Hoya followed them, but he was looking at them from the distance. Sun already went down and it was dark outside, but dongwoo and hyolim were still walking on the streets and talking about stupid things, hoya was still stalking them. 
"Dongwoo..." she suddenly said.
"Hmmh?"
"Please forget this person" She had very serious voice.
"Why?" Surprised dongwoo asked little nervously.
"Because... i'm waiting for you for a long time! I love you already 13 years, you don't know how hard it was to read the SMS where you were talking about this stupid boy, you don't even know how jealous i was. Why it's him? Why not me?” Her eyes was full of tears, they started to roll on her chubby pink cheeks. "Why?..." she strated crying. Dongwoo never knew how to comfort crying person, he started panicking.
"Hyolim i'm sorr-" but she cut him with a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Dongwoo was too shocked to react, he froze in one place. 
Hoya's eyes widened, he was burning from the anger and was all green from jealous.
Are you enjoying this kiss? without thinking he ran to him and pulled out from her.
"Hoya?!" Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows.
"Do not meet with her anymore!" He grabbed his arm and quickly took him from there.
"Hyolim sorry i'll call you later!" 
"DO NOT MEET WITH HER ANYMORE!" he shouted and stopped running.
"It depends on me!!" Dongwoo shout at him angrily, he never was so mad before.
"No it's not! I already lost this game!! Don't make me feel even worst!" Hoya cried.
"What?!" Dongwoo was shocked about his suddenly switched mood.
"Nothing! But never meet with her anymore please!"
"Why it bothers you i don't understand!!"
"It does!! I can't say more!"
"Why you can't?!"
"Why are you asking me so many questions?" 
"Because i never seen you like this before!"
"It's your fault! it's because of you i'm acting like this!"
"Why are you blaming everything on me?!
"Because it's your fault!"
"Why everything is always my fault?!  Why everyone hates me so much? I'm trying to act positive, but because of it everyone calls me choding and stupid! I'm tired to hide my feelings! I'm really tired!!! And you Lee Howon making everything worst! You making me feel worst! I'm dying from the pain which you gave to my heart! I just can't handle it! You making me go insane!!!"
"What do you mean?" 
"What do i mean? WHAT DO I MEAN? I MEAN THAT I LOVE YOU AS HELL, SO MUCH THAT SOMETIMES IT'S HARD TO BREATH!!!" He screamed it as loud as he could. "I LOVE YOU! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! YOUR FRIEND IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!! IT'S SO RIDICULOUS! YOU HATE GAYS AND YOUR OWN FRIEND FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HAVE FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU! ARE YOU HAPP-" dongwoo's eyes enlarged when hoya quickly and roughly kissed him, dongwoo squeezed his eyes, he couldn't believe that it was happening for a real. He thought it was a prank at first, but after hoya pressed his lips harder, he understood that it wasn't, hoya was kissing him! hoya broke the kiss and tightly hugged him.
"Yes i'm happy! I'm very happy right now" 
"Why?" Dongwoo only could say it.
"Why? it's pretty obvious why" dongwoo shacked his head.
"Really? You want me to say it loud?" Dongwoo nodded and hoya smiled widely.
"I love you too! Jang dongwoo will you go out with me?" Dongwoo shyly nodded. Hoya leaned and gave another kiss, but now it was with more feelings. No one knows how long they were kissing, after one kiss they were pressing their lips again and again. 
"Let's go back now" hoya smiled and grabbed his hand. Dongwoo bit his lip and looked at their holding hands. "What's wrong with your expression?" Hoya chuckled.
"Erm....i just can't believe..." he murmured.
"Why?" 
"Because you were always saying that you're straight..." 
"I thought so... but then I realized that I love you" He smiled and massaged his hands with his thumbs. 
"Is that so..." he mumbled.
"You're too cute" he hugged him again, dongwoo put his head on his chest and hugged him back. They came back home, they were standing in front of the door.
"Tell them everything or wait for a while?" Dongwoo asked him. Hoya just smiled and didn't let his hand go. He opened the door and walked into it with dongwoo. Everyone looked at them and saw that they were holding their hands.
"What's going on here?" Sunggyu asked.
"Nothing, we are together now" he smiled and sat down with embarrassed dongwoo on the coach. 
"ooh~ i'm happy about you two~" sungyeol sat down beside them. 
"Let's watch some drama!" Sunggyu said and looked at myungsoo.
"I only have "if i stay"" he answered him.
"Good i always wanted to watch it!" Sungyeol said it.
"You haven't watched it yet? Sungyeol shacked his head.
"Then let's watch it" 
Everyone was watching it calmly, when sungyeol was crying like a baby, he was quietly sobbing, myungsoo heard it and looked at him. Myungsoo smiled, he was so cute, his nose and eyes already were pink from crying, he was pouting like a kid. 
"Sungyeol stop crying, it's just a movie" scene when mia is waking up came up and sungyeol gasps and tears starts rolling from his eyes. It was hard to watch how he was crying for myungsoo.
"Stop crying~" he wiped tears from his eyes. Sungyeol sniffed and looked through his eyes. 
"Okay..." he sniffed again and closed his eyes, myungsoo couldn't control himself and leaned to him and pressed his lips on his. Sungyeol opened his eyes and their eyes met again. Sungyeol wanted to broke this kiss but myungsoo's black eyes was holding him, every time he was looking into his black swimming eyes he was falling in trance. Myungsoo broke the kiss and chuckled. 
"Are you really enjoying my kisses that much?" Sungyeol was still looking at his lips, he leaned to him, myungsoo surprised is he going to kiss me again? It was already inch apart their lips, if he leaned closer, their lips would meet again, but he never did. He tilted to his ear and whispered.
"Telling a guy who gave me his first kiss and always initiator of our kisses" he softly smiled and stood up. Myungsoo followed him and stand in front of him. 
"It means you won't stop me if i'll kiss you right now?" His eyes shimmer with something.
"Are you trying to seduce me right now?" He laughed, but myungsoo stand up on his tiptoes, he pinched his cheeks and lean his head down and kissed him. Sungyeol tried to push him away but myungsoo hardly pressed his lips. He just couldn't reject his soft lips, which were so gently pressing on his. After few seconds myungsoo broke the kiss.
"You enjoying it, don't you? I felt how your lips were vibrating." Myungsoo smiled.
"I'm human being too! Everyone enjoys kissing someone." He pinched his forehead. 
"If you want to kiss me, you can ask and stop teasing me" sungyeol walked away. Sungyeol sat down and put his head on sungjong's lap, he his hair.
"Yeol do you want some?" He showed pack of popcorn to him. He nodded and sungjong put popcorn in his mouth. Myungsoo glanced at them angrily and sat down beside sungyeol. Woohyun stood up and took few bottles of soju. 
"Oh of course!" Sunggyu shouted madly.
"I'm not allowing you to drink it!" 
"You'll become sober if you don't stop drink soju so often!" Bur still they drunk them.
They drank too much and fell asleep. Woohyun stand up and laid closer to sunggyu, he hugged his back. Sunggyu turned around and wrapped his arms around woohyun's waist.
"What do you want?" He asked wearily.
"You see what i want." He muttered.
"You're so sticky those days." He tiredly said it.
"You hate it?" woohyun sounded sincere when he asks it.
"No, but you never acted like this, that's why i'm curious" 
"Really? I haven't noticed it..." 
"Whatever, let's stay like this if you want to." He sighed and closed his eyes to fell asleep again.
When you grow up that much? you were tiny crybaby few years ago... he looked at his mature face. He remembered how cute and low he was, sunggyu was crying often, because other kids were teasing him and woohyun was always protecting him, he even seriously fought once. However, sunggyu was helping him at the school, because he was troublemaker teachers were always punishing him. He understood how many memories he had with him.
"You won't leave me right? You won't be able to forget those memories..." 
"I won't leave you don't worry..." 
"You will be my friend no matter what?" 
"Yeah i will..." sunggyu was barely speaking, he wanted to sleep very much. 
"If i tell you something stupid and Illogical will you still stay with me?" Woohyun gulped nervously.
"Uhum..." he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
"Goodnight Gyu~" he glanced at his face and at the body. This is unreliable how you changed. he deeply inhaled. "I love you..." he  muffled before falling asleep too.

I have one question to you guys~ when i'll end this story, write about MyungYeol again or about vixx-NEO (N+Leo)?  >w<