Summer Festival

We Don't Suit Each Other

Sungyeol opened the door. 
"I'm home daeyeolie~" daeyeol peeked out from the kitchen and smiled brightly.
"Hyung!" He quickly ran to him and hugged. "I missed you, did you had fun?" He curiously asked and looked at him like a little kid, who met his parents after long time.
"Yeah it was great, how you survived without me?" Daeyeol only smiled and returned in the kitchen.
"Are you making a dish?" Sungyeol threw bags on the floor and entered into the kitchen.
"Yeah i decided to do kimbab" 
"Shall i help you?" Sungyeoo stand beside him, but daeyeol pushed him out.
"No you tired on the way, i guess. So take a shower and wear more comfortable clothes." Sungyeol sighed.
"You're right, i'll go then" he smiled and patted his brother's shoulder. After quick shower he dressed up in hoodie and shirt. When he walked into the kitchen, food already was made. He sat down on the chair in front of daeyeol and put little piece in his mouth. Daeyeol was staring at him, waiting for the answer.
"Oh it's so delicious~ from now you're making the food, i quit" daeyeol happily smiled and take a bit. 
"So what about myungsoo?" Mouthful daeyeol asked him.
"What's wrong with him?" Sungyeol drank the water.
"I mean your relationship with him, is there any progress between you two?" Sungyeol puffed.
"I don't think so, or maybe yes? I don't know, you know very well that i'm terrible at love things" daeyeol laughed and nodded.
"Yeah you're the worst" sungyeol angrily looked at him. He stand up and washed all the tables, then he heavily fell on the bed and looked at the phone.
"He's not going to call me?" He sighed and put his head on the pillow. Suddenly phone rang and he jumped from surprise. He looked at the phone, myungsoo was calling him. He answered.
"Hi~" he heard his happy and full of energy voice.
"Hello" unlike him he answered with exhausted voice.
"Yaa what's wrong with you?" 
"Nothing i'm just very tired." He mumbled.
"I know how to cheer you up! I have good news for you!" 
"Hmm?" Sungyeol didn't had more strength to talk normally.
"Tomorrow we're returning in school, what's means that you need to get up early, come in the school, listen to all lessons, go on your job, teach me and then do homeworks." 
"Thanks for making me feel worst" on other side myungsoo started to burst into laughter.
"Ya will you stop laughing at me?" But he didn't.
"Sorry sorry. I must go now, then meet tomorrow at school right?" He cheerful asked.
"Uhum. Bye bye" he hanged up the phone and closed his eyes, quickly he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
"No woohyun i'll go by myself! I don't need your help" sunggyu was shouting madly.
"Oh come on! You know that you're too weak! You can't lift up this bag, it's way too heavy for you!" Sunggyu gritted his teeth.
"Don't make me feel feminine!" 
"But you are! You're weak as girl!" Woohyun teasingly shouted back. Sunggyu strongly hit his knee with his feet. Woohyun fell on his knees from the pain. 
"S-see? You even act like a girl!" He was trying to not shout from the pain, because sunggyu hit him really roughly.
" off!" Sunggyu turned around and walked. 
"Okay! Fine! i'll leave you! But you promised me something last night, remember? Today you didn't hug me once!" Sunggyu turned his face.
"Hug me and i stop bothering you" he looked at him. Sunggyu blinked his eyes few times. 
"Or you though that i already forgot it and i wasn't honest?" Woohyun asked him with deeply serious voice. 
"Erm...No of course!" Woohyun slowly walked to him, sunggyu stepped back, but behind him was a big wall. Woohyun didn't stop walking towards him, he stopped forwards him and opened his arms widely.
"Hug.me.now." sunggyu glanced at him. 
"Hmm? What you're waiting for? I'm freezing here~" woohyun did his greasy aegyo and pouted. Sunggyu sighed and quickly hugged him. He was going to pull him out, when woohyun tightly wrapped his arms around his waist. 
"Gosh woohyun stop playing with me! I hugged you right? You promised that you'll stop it! Now let me go" no response from him, sunggyu was hardly trying to remove woohyun. Sunggyu gave up and just stand, after few long minutes woohyun finally let him go.
"Thanks!" Sunggyu angrily said it and shivered his shoulders. He lifted his bag, but it was very heavy, that's why he couldn't move it from one place. Woohyun smirked.
"I said that it's heavy, didn't i? Let me help you, my angry ajuma" he lifted his bag easily and walked away. They sat in the taxi, sunggyu was wearing earphones, that's why didn't hear anything. When they arrived and went out from the taxi, sunggyu started to shout and whine again.
"Why you took me in your house?!" 
"Because my parents aren't home that's why i don't want to be alone!" 
"Why are you so selfish?" Sunggyu murmured.
"Because i am! Now open the door i'm holding two heavy bags" sunggyu growled and harshly opened the door.
"Ouh ouh sunggyu calm down your nerves" sunggyu heatedly looked at him.
"Okay i'm sooory~~" he said it, but it sounded sarcastic. They walked into the main room. Woohyun dropped bags on the floor.
"I'm hungry~~~" woohyun whined.
"Eat then" he got cold answer from sunggyu.
"Make something! Ouch ouch my hand hurts so much, your bag is sooooo heavy" he peeked at him. Sunggyu deeply breathed out and looked through his eyes.
"Why must i? It was your idea to hold my bag."
"Because you're my wife of course" sunggyu drop backpack which he was holding.
"What?" Sunggyu screamed. Woohyun looked at him with confused face.
"You didn't know? I'm father, you're mother and we have 5 precious sons: dongwoo, hoya, sungyeol, myungsoo and sungjong. 
"You're really ill!" he lifted his backpack and threw it to woohyun. sunggyu walked into the kitchen and starred to make something. Woohyun got bored and went to sunggyu, he hugged him from back and lifted up. 
"Ya woohyun what are you doing?!" 
"Oi! Oi! Why my wife is angry? Does she need a soft kiss for cheer up?" 
"I said you're ill right?" Woohyun happily nodded. 
"Please stop this childish games woohyunah! Grow up already!" 
"Nope~~~ i always want to be stupid and choding, because you'll care about me" he smiled and tightened his arms around sunggyu. 
"I'm getting angry woohyun! Let me go!" 
"I don't care~" he smiled and hid his face on his shoulder. Slowly woohyun slid his hands under his shirt, what made sunggyu jolt.
"Wh-what are you doing?!" Sunggyu looked at him, he was hardly trying to not show how nervous he was. His cheeks became little pink and his heart started to beat faster. Woohyun deeply gulped and kissed his neck, his hand didn't stop moving under his shirt, he was sliding his fingers up and down. But reality hit him, quickly he pulled out sunggyu from his arms.
"O-oh sorry i need to buy something!" He didn't waited for sunggyu's answer, quickly he rushed out from the house.
"Yaaah why i'm so weak? Is it that hard to control myself and don't turn up every moment when i'm with him? Oooh~ this is bed" he stopped running to catch a breath. 
"Why i'm making everyone feel awkward around me?" He sighed and sat down on the ground. 
"Amazing! Great! What to do now woohyun? You're just too stupid to control yourself, don't you? Why, oh god why? What i must tell him now? How can i look into his eyes? Oh !!" He was loudly talking to himself, everyone was looking at him like at crazy mad person. He really went to shop, but far far away from his house and sunggyu. He brought many fast food and snacks. He peeked into the movie shop. 
"Maybe buy some horror movie? And when he'll get scared he will come closer to me and i'll put my arm around his shoulder and then he will lean even closer to my body, i'll kiss him, he will kiss me back and then we'll..." his nose started bleeding, he looked at his shirt and saw red spots on it. He wiped his nose and saw blood.
"Maybe he's right and i'm mentality ill?" He wiped all blood from his nose and then put cotton in it. He brought film and was going to go out when he looked out from the window. It was raining, not for little, it was a big storm. "Oh what kind of curse is it?" He whined and sat down in the cafe, for wait when raining will stop, but it never did. It was raining and raining, he was stuck there almost 2 hours, he left his phone in the house. Fate was against him. Woohyun put his chin on the table and closed his eyes. Something fell on his face, it was raindrop. He slowly opened his eyes and saw big figure standing in front of him, he was all wet. He focused his eyes and saw sunggyu, who was looking at him madly.
"NAM WOOHYUN HOW CAN PERSON BE STUPID AS YOU?! YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS! GOD GAVE YOU BRAIN TO USE IT!" he was in rage.
"Oh damn... It's not my fault! Blame mother nature!" sunggyu angrily smirked.
"Mother nature you say, huh?!" He was looking at him so scary that beside them little girl started crying.
"This oppa is so scary~" woohyun couldn't help it and started to laugh as hell, he was bursting into laughter, when sunggyu with whole his power hit his head. Woohyun squeezed his eyes from the pain. 
"Get.up.now." again sunggyu glanced at him with his deadly glare. Woohyun stand up like a punished little boy and walked out. It was still raining. 
"Ya sunggyu it's raining!" 
"If i cared i would stay there! Because of you Nam Woohyun i'm all wet and if i catch a cold, i promise you i'll kick your !!" When he was angry at him, he was calling him by his whole name.
"I said sorry~" woohyun looked at him with puppy eyes, but sunggyu was too cruel for it.
"I'm not forgiving you, you brainless idiot!!!" He shouted at him and ran into the rain. Woohyun followed him, well he didn't have any choice, sunggyu would really kill him from beating. Finally they returned in the house, they were breathing heavily from the distance they ran to home. Woohyun slid on the wall and sat down on the floor. Sunggyu hit him with his feet.
"Stand up! What did you brought?" He opened the bags and looked into them. "So many snacks." Woohyun sighed and stand up.
"Sunggyu i'm really sorry for being so selfish" sunggyu was silent few minutes then finally spoke up.
"It's okay" woohyun stand beside him.
"Gyu you really catch a cold, go and change into my clothes" he nodded and walked into his room. When he went out, woohyun blushed like a mad. Sunggyu was only in shirt and boxers. 
"I wore every trouser you had, every of them are too skinny or small for me, so..." his cheeks were pink as well.
"Erm...no... i mean...it isn’t problem...hehe..." woohyun was awkwardly scratching his neck. He was staring at his body, he felt his blood started boiling, his nose started bleeding. Sunggyu looked at him surprised. 
"Umm... I go wash my nose from the blood..." sunggyu softly nodded. When he walked out, sunggyu glanced at him. He was trying to not laugh, but he giggled and started laughing. 
"Oh my god, sometimes he's so dumb" he sat down on the sofa and chuckled, when he reminded his reaction. Woohyun returned in the main room and sat down on the sofa, near to sunggyu. 
"Wanna watch a movie?" Sunggyu nodded. Woohyun brought "The last exorcism"

sunggyu wasn't really turned into the movie, he wasn't scared at all or he tried to act cool, dissimilar to him woohyun was scared as hell, he was jumping on sunggyu every time when something creepy was showed. Sunggyu was really annoyed because of it. 
"Woohyun won't you stop JUMPING ON ME EVERY SECOND!" Woohyun looked at his face and leaned closer.
"I'm scared! I can't control myself as you!" Sunggyu rolled his eyes.
"What do you mean to control myself? You think i'm scared of this stupid movie?" Woohyun leaned even closer and put his hand on his chest.
"Yeah you're! You think i can't feel how fast you heart is racing?" sunggyu felt hot on his cheeks, but it was dark there anyway, woohyun couldn't see his blushing face. it's not because of the movie you idiot! It's because i'm in this weird "romantic" situation with you. Woohyun clenched to his shirt.
"Or it's because i'm making you fluster?" He said it jokingly, but seemed serious.
"WHAT?" Sunggyu was happy that woohyun couldn't see his face, because right now he was madly blushing. He tried to not show nervousness in his voice.
"Why? I'm not enough seducing for you?" Woohyun was leaning closer and closer, he almost kissed him, when woohyun put his face on his shoulder. 
"Sorry...Today i'm acting very weird, right?" Sunggyu just nodded, he was still little shocked after his actions.
"I can't even find explanations for those actions... Do you hate me?" He asked softly, he was about to cry.
"Hate you? No of course!" Woohyun lifted his face and looked through his eyes, he wore very serious face.
"Because it's disgusting what i'm doing with my friend!" you don't even remember what you did to me in the past... Sunggyu thought and avoided his gaze.
"N-no you just do skinship as usual... ah woohyun i don't want to talk about it! So please stop, okay?" woohyun looked at him for the last time and returned to his seat. 
"What's wrong?" Sunggyu came closer to him.
"Nothing, you just run from my questions every time" woohyun murmured.
"I don't know what you want to hear from me! I have to say that i like when you doing stuff like this? Do you want to hear that?!" Woohyun shook his head.
"No i just want you to be honest towards me. You made a huge wall between us, which i hardly trying to destroy." 
"You think it's easy to hide it whole those years? Of course i made this wall, because it was easier to hide."
"See? You don't trust me and hide something from me! You don't care about me and about our friendship at all!"
"Listen woohyun, if i didn't care about you and our friendship, i already would tell it!"
"Huh? What do you mean? Tell me i'll listen to you" Woohyun was talking with him like with little kid, he was trying to calm down sunggyu.
"No you will hate me!" 
"I will never hate you" 
"If you don't, i will hate myself for being so weak! If i tell it to you, no matter what you say i can't be with you anymore! That's why i'm hiding it already many years, i just... i don't want to ruin everything" 
"Sunggyu... You feel better if you tell me, i promise i won't hate you or leave you because of it, oh?" Woohyun looked at his face, sunggyu loudly groaned. He held his cheeks and kissed on the lips. Woohyun's eyes widened, sunggyu actually was kissing him. Kiss was so soft and short. Sunggyu quickly pulled him out.
"Are you satisfied now?!" He cried. Sunggyu quickly dressed up in his trouser and run out from his house. Woohyun tried to catch him,but he escaped from his arms.
"Sunggyu! Yah kim sunggyu! come back here and listen to me! YAH Sunggyu!" But he already left the building. Woohyun returned inside the house and heavily fell on the sofa. Big smile ran on his face, he covered his face with a pillow. Even though kiss didn't last even few seconds, he was extremely happy. 
"So many butterflies in my stomach. Ah~ i'm just freaking happy. His lips are just how i expected. Gosh~ I knew it that he has different feelings towards me, but i thought when he said that he likes me was from drunkenness, i truly believed that he has crush on someone else, sometimes i'm really stupid " he screamed like a girl and removed pillow from his face. 
"But now... I need to confess to him right? Because i want to be his lover. Confession won't be hard, but i know that sunggyu won't listen to me and will ignoring few days..." he sighed and closed his eyes.

Sunggyu ran out from the building and went to his house. It was near there but he needed to walk few quarters. He felt weak on his knees and fell down. 
"He will hate me... he will hate me... I lost him... I...I ruined everything... I lost him... I can't be with him anymore... His stupid jokes... Annoying aegyo... Skinship... Bright smile... I will miss it so much... I lost him... He will hate me..." He was repeating it again and again. He put his face on the knees and started to cry.
Why must everything need to be so hard? Why him? Why i fell in love exactly with him?! "WHY?!" He shouted and looked up at the sky. 
"Sorry...Woohyun...I'm sorry..." he gasped and closed his eyes, tears were still rolling on his cheeks. "I'm really sorry..." it was raining, sunggyu was sitting on the street like an abandoned kitten. He returned in the house all wet, his face looked terrible. His eyes and nose were all red from crying, he had so exhausted face. Mother ran to him.
"Sunggyu what's wrong? What happened? Is something hurts?" Sunggyu looked at her and quietly murmured.
"Is it so bad to love someone?"
"No! No of course! Love is the best feeling in the world!" She hugged him and patted his back.
"And... if he's male and plus my best friend?" she pulled him out and looked at him and softly smiled.
"Woohyun?" Sunggyu nodded. He barely was trying to hold on his tears.
"Cry if you want" sunggyu wheezed and warm tears started to roll on his pink cheeks, he was gritting his teeth, hardly trying to stop them. "Why i can't be normal as other guys?" Tears weren't stopping, one by one they were rolling from his eyes. Mother wiped them.
"What do you mean? Honey you're same as them, nothing makes you different" it was hurting to see how painfully he was crying. "Why i didn't fell in love with a cute girl, like other guys? Why i fell in love with my best friend?" Sunggyu was squeezing his mouth and eyes, but he couldn't stop crying. Everything what he was grabbing with him whole those years, every feeling which so hardly he tried to hide, everything splashed outside on one fine day. 
"So what if he's your best friend, you can love him." Her embrace was healing for sunggyu, he felt little warmer on his frozen body, like outside, also inside. 
"You aren't disappointed in me?" he sniffed and pouted like a child. 
"Of course not! Why would i?" She pinched his cheeks and kissed on the forehead. "You're my precious son, which is making me proud every time. Look at yourself you grew up as real man." Sunggyu finally smiled and tightly hugged her. 
"Thanks mom for understanding me. I love you very much" 
"Aigoo look at him, why are you thanking me? i love you too" she massaged his back. Sunggyu shut down his eyes. He needed to hear those words many years, he needed this warmth and love from someone. Like a great weight off his mind...

On the next day sunggyu didn't went to school, woohyun knew it from the start, that's why he went to the school alone. On the break, as usual boys were sitting in the cafeteria and eating.
"Why sunggyu didn't come today?" Myungsoo asked him.
"...Something happened yesterday..." woohyun quietly said.
"What happened?" Everyone looked at woohyun, waiting for the answer.
"Nothing important" he smiled at them. "Summer festival is in two days, do you practicing for your performances?" Everyone nodded.
"I'll look so weird in girl dress" sungyeol laughed and drank the cola. Myungsoo's face filled with anger, but he tried to not show it.
"What about you?" Woohyun looked at dongwoo, hoya and myungsoo.
"I'll sing my own composed song." Sungyeol glanced at him.
"Love u like u?" Myungsoo nodded. 
"Me and hoya will dance of course." Dongwoo smiled and woohyun sighed.
"I'm going to sing too, but i don't know what..."
"Which genre? I'll help you" myungsoo looked at him. "Today come in my place and let's choose it together." Woohyun smiled.
"I want to sing ballad, okay i'll come but i need to do something before it." Myungsoo smiled back and continued eating.

The bell rang and everyone returned in their classes.
"MYUNGSOO! YAH KIM MYUNGSOO! Why are you ignoring me?!" Sungyeol shouted from the back and hugged myungsoo's waist. 
"Let me go you bastard!!" He started shivering and beating sungyeol.
"Calm down! What's wrong with you today?" Myungsoo deadly glared at him. 
"Nothing!! Everything is excellent!!" He turned around and tried to ran away from sungyeol, but he grabbed his arm.
"It's obvious that something happened!" Myungsoo harshly removed his hand from his arm.
"No everything is perfect! So leave me alone now!!" Everyone was looking at them and whispering something. Sungyeol looked at them.
"What? What are you looking at? Continue your job please!" Everyone little scared of him and avoided their gaze. Myungsoo smirked and walked into the classroom. Sungyeol angrily growled and walked into his classroom too. Whole day myungsoo was ignoring him.
"Myungsoo i'm asking you for the last time! What the hell wrong to you?!" But myungsoo didn't response he drank the water and left school's building.
"Okay! Fine! I'll go and practice with sungjong then!" He said it on purpose to make him angry. Myungsoo didn't even turned his face. He continued walking, but he was full of anger and jealous. 
"Stupid yeol he can't even understand that i'm jealous!! Oh gosh now i'm more angry at both of them! Ugh i want to die at the summer festival, i don't want to see their performance... I hate it so much!" He angrily hit the ground. He brought snacks and returned in the house. 
"I'm curious what are they doing now? Maybe something happened? Like they turned into the song so much that..." he groaned and threw a pillow on the floor. "Why always i must be jealous? Why do i even still love him?!"
Soon woohyun arrived too. 
"So... let's choose the music?" Myungsoo unhappy nodded and stand up from the sofa.
"Is something wrong myunggie?" Woohyun followed him, myungsoo just shook his head.
"Are you jealous of sungyeol and sungjong?" Myungsoo blankly looked at him.
"How did you know?" Woohyun laughed.
"Because it's obvious. Oh our myunggie loves this bastard so much~" 
"Telling a guy who fight with me because of this bastard" myungsoo teasingly smirked and walked into his room.
"No i mean...em...oh forget it!" Woohyun sadly pouted and sat down on the bed beside myungsoo.
"So do you want to sing love song?" 
"Yeah, but first let me hear your own song~" myungsoo grab his guitar and started to play on it. When he ended singing, woohyun without pausing asked him.
"It's for sungyeol right? You wrote it by thinking about him, am i right?" Myungsoo's cheeks turned into bright red, he covered his face with his hands, to hide his embarrassment. 
"Really cutie~" woohyun hugged him and lean down on the bed. 
"Yah you idiot let me go!" Myungsoo whined loudly, woohyun pulled him out. 
"Now let's choose song for you" after 4 hours, they still didn't found matching song for woohyun.
"Maybe this..." he played the song. Woohyun shook his head.
"Not my style" 
"Oh my god woohyun i can't stand it anymore! We're searching this stupid song already 4 hours! I'm tired!" He put his arm on the keyboard and suddenly music started to play, myungsoo was ready to stop it when woohyun grabbed his arm.
"What song is this? I want to sing this!" Myungsoo sighed relieved.
"Thanks god~ okay then sing this song." They celebrated it with ramyon and snacks.

"He's not going to call me?!" Sungyeol looked at the phone and messaged to myungsoo. He already sent 100 sms, but no answer from myungsoo.
"You driving me crazy!!!!" Sungyeol angrily shouted and stood up from the floor.
"Calm down your nerves. He's playing with you, stop texting him!" Sungjong said it and threw bottle of water to sungyeol. "He wants to make you worry about him! If you won't stop it means that he won!" Sungyeol smirked.
"Oh it means he's having fun, when i'm going insane?! Okay if he wants to play this game i will too!" Sungyeol shut down his phone and threw it. "Let's continue practicing" sungjong cried.
"No please! I can't feel my legs anymore~ it's enough for today! Please sungyeol" he did simple aegyo to him and sungyeol agreed. They went to their houses.

"He stopped texting me?" Myungsoo looked at his phone. "Why? You don't want to apologize? Well i don't know for what, but you must apologize to me!!" he lied on his bed. 
"Hope there won't be any kiss scenes, or i'll die there. I definitely will kill sungjong for touching my dinosaur!" He put his chin on the pillow and murmured.
"I already miss him, i didn't spent much time with him today" 
Next day myungsoo greeted sungyeol as usual, but he didn't even look at him.
"Erm...Sungyeol?" Again silence. "Sorry for yesterday..." Sungyeol wallked away, like myungsoo wasn't there. Sungyeol went to sungjong and smiled.
"What happened between them?" Whole day myungsoo was trying to talk with sungyeol, but he was ignoring him. They were alone in the classroom, sungyeol wanted to walk out but myungsoo blocked the door.
"What's wrong to you? It's because of yesterday? Yeah i'm an idiot, stupid and for acting like this, but please stop ignoring me!" Sungyeol pushed him away and walked out from the room. 
"SUNGYEOL! SUNGYEOL!" He was calling him, but sungyeol already left the corridor. "Why are you making me so upset every time? You will performance "y" song with someone else, it's already killing me! Now you even don't want to talk to me?! What do you want from me? What i did for it? Why i can't be happy?!" He cried, but no one was there. He put his hands on his face and started softly sobbing.

Everyone tried their best and the summer festival's day arrived. Myungsoo was sad and upset all day, he didn't talk much, it was the day when sungjong and sungyeol must performance "Troublemaker". Boys sat down on the garden.
"Sunggyu isn't coming? I didn't see him those days..." hoya said, who was holding dongwoo's hand tightly. Woohyun's face changed. 
"I don't know... please... soon will be my performance, go and took him here before my song will end okay?" Everyone curiously looked at each other and nodded. 
"Sungyeol..." myungsoo murmured and tried to hold his hand, but sungyeol push him away and didn't say anything.
"Are you still angry at me? Please say something, i can't stand it anymore! You're silence is killing me! Plase one word..." but he never did, sungyeol walked from myungsoo to sungjong. 
"Why?..." myungsoo looked at them sadly. "Today is my worst day... pelase don't make it worse..." myungsoo stopped walking and shouted.
"Enough! I'm going back to the school!" Before someone could stop him he ran away. 
"Myungsoo!" Sungyeol wanted to chase him, but sungjong grabbed his arm.
"It means that you lost the game yeol! Don't let him win you!" 
"But-" sungjong cut him.
"We must took sunggyu in the school remember?" Sungyeol nodded but he was still looking at the direction where myungsoo ran. They rang on the sunggyu's door, her mother opened it.
"Hello mrs. Kim can we see sunggyu?" "Sure, but he's not in good mood" she smiled and let boys walk in. They knocked on the sunggyu's door.
"Gyu open the door! Yah ajuma can you hear me?!" Hoya shouted and then asked key from sunggyu's mother. They opened it and rushed into his room.
"Gyu wake up!" They jumped on him.
"Oh god Guys get up from me!!" Sunggyu was still sleepy, but pain woke up him.
"Dress up quickly! We're going somewhere!" They made him to dress up and pulled out from the house. 
"Where are we going?" Finally sunggyu asked.
"In the school!" Sunggyu's eyes widened.
"Why?" Guys looked at each other.
"We don't know~" When they arrived they pushed sunggyu in one big room, which was filled with students.
"What's going on?" Dongwoo ran on the stage and whispered something to someone and then went downstairs again. The light shut down, music started playing. Singer started to sing, it was woohyun. Sunggyu tried to ran out but sungyeol stopped him.

I’ve watched over you
Over all your loves and your long breakups
If you’re always going to get hurt, it’s better to be with me
Look clearly- I just don’t like it when you cry
It hurts me to see you in pain

Be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

Be mine, you know me
You’ve seen me for all this time
I will protect you till the end

Do you hear me
Do you hear me oh

All those tear drenched memories-
I hope they will all die within my embrace
Even if I hear you softly swallowing your tears
with your broken heart, I will hide it

You are overflowing, as you’ve always been to me
As your scars increase, my love for you increases
Please come to me, cause I love your smile
cause I want to make you comfortable
At least for me to you

Be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

Let’s go together, don’t walk the hard path
It wasn’t easy for you
I just don’t want you to go through that again

Be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

I worry if you’ll fight again
I worry if you’ll be hurt again
In your painful helplessness
This silent battle is too much for you
With my shield of worries in front of you
Like a moon I revolve around you
Take your extinguished love and look at me
I will cover your deeply wounded scars
I will make you smile, I will make you mine

Song finished, everyone was going to walk out from the room when suddenly woohyun grabbed the microphone. 
"Guys you know... I was searching song for this performance almost 5 hours, when i listened to this song i found myself... well it's little embarrassing to tell it here and i know he'll beat me to death after it, but... If i won't tell it right now i'll lose this person forever..." His voice was shaking from nervous. 
"Erm...K-Kim Sunggyu... I love you too...Will you go out with me?" Light fell on sunggyu. He was looking at him absolutely blanked. 
"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" Everyone shouted and started clapping hands. Woohyun slowly went to sunggyu and stand in front of him.
"Will you ~Be mine~ Sunggyu?" He was smiling like an idiot, but he was very serious. Sunggyu just blinked few times.
"Hmm... i'll take it as a 'Yes'" woohyun leaned to him and kissed on the lips. Room filled with screams and laughing. Woohyun broke the kiss and looked at sunggyu who was staring at him with big eyes. 
"Woah so many people here..." woohyun grabbed his hand and rushed out from the room with sunggyu. Woohyun pushed him in the empty classroom.
"What it was?... finally sunggyu was able to talk.
"Love confession of course" woohyun bit his lips, his cheeks was red.
"Why?" Sunggyu looked at him blankly.
"Oh god if i start i won't be capable to stop." Sunggyu just looked at him.
"Well... You driving me insane Kim sunggyu, every time when i'm with you i just want to kiss and hug you. I want you to call me by cute names, like a couples do. I want to be your...Boyfriend... I really do! I realized that i like you when... Remember when i was helping you with the posters? That day i felt very weird... After that day my love to you grew up. Why i was doing those weird stuffs to you? Because i couldn't control myself... I'm always getting when you're with me...So please, both of us love each other... I'm beginning you... be mine... Be my boyfriend Kim Sunggyu..." Sunggyu stayed in silence few minutes. 
"Okay..." he mumbled it so quietly that woohyun barely heard it. Woohyun walked to him and lift up his chin and kissed. Sunngyu closed his eyes and kissed him back. They stayed in this room for a long time, just holding hands, nothing more, but it was start for a big love story.

"Time for revenge~ here awesome troublemaker performance~ by Lee Sungjong and Lee Sungyeol~ P.S sungyeol is so y~ girls will be jealous of his excellent body~" everyone laughed expected myungsoo who was sitting there without any emotions on his face. Music started playing, both of them came out on the stage. When students saw sungyeol they screamed because he was... beautiful! He should born as a girl not as a boy! Even myungsoo was shocked. Sungyeol was wearing short skinny red dress, he had long brown wig, cat ears and girlish make up. 
"So pretty..." dazed from his beauty myungsoo mumbled. But there was sungjong too, who was touching him way too often. He always tried to touch him in the uncomfortable places. Song ended, but out of the blue sungjong stand up on his tip toes and kissed sungyeol. Public screamed, sungyeol didn't stop him because everyone liked it, but... what about myungsoo? Myungsoo's heart dropped when sungjong kissed him, he stand up and was just looking at them with tearing eyes. Everything disappeared around him, he only could see kissing sungjong and sungyeol. quickly he rushed downstairs and ran out from the room. Sungyeol saw it and wanted to kill sungjong at this moment. When the light shut down sungyeol pushed him roughly and sungjong fell down. Sungyeol shouted at him angrily.
"Why did you do that? You know that you'll hurt myungsoo!" Sungjong stood up.
"You know the answer! I'm not simple minded as myungsoo, i know that you heard us on the jeju! I like you sungyeol!" Sungjong looked at him.
"Look sungjong, i love you too, but as friend/ brother nothing more... I'm sorry i didn't said to you that i heard everything, because i didn't wanted to lose you... Please understand me... I'm sorry." He bowed his head and walked out from the stage. 
"What i was waiting for? I knew it from the start... But still i wanted him to say that he likes me..." tears started to roll from his eyes. He wiped it with his arms and walked out. On the way he saw familiar face. 
"Oh key..." key walked to him.
"Yup it's me, i'm happy that you still remember me" he chuckled awkwardly. "You performance was amazing" he added.
"Thanks, glad that you liked it" sungjong smiled. 
"Well... Hope i'll meet you again" he smiled and leaved sungjong.
What did he mean? sungjong stared at him.

It was myungsoo's turn, but he wasn't in mood of singing right now. He wanted to sat down somewhere and burst into tears. He knew that it was just a performance, but something was eating him from the inside. He wanted to scream and cry. It was too painful to stand. But he should sing this song, which he composed for this Sungyeol. He drunk the water to calm down himself and pinched his cheeks.
"It's okay myungsoo! You can do this!" He breathed out and went up on the scene. He gestured to stuff. They shut down the light and turn up the microphones. Myungsoo started to play on the guitar, piano was accompanying him. He closed his eyes and started to sing with his angelic voice.

I love you I love you

Words I couldn't bear to say
My shaking chest, my heart
Those words that were always hiding

You who is always like the sunlight in the morning that makes me shine dazzlingly, you

I like you I like you
Like a big beautiful tree
Always comfortably by my side
You who watched over me

Sometimes without even knowing it
I discover my feelings
In front of you only laughing awkwardly
Just that foolish laughter

You who is always like the sunlight in the morning that makes me shine dazzlingly, you

In case it gets even more awkward between us two
Cautiously today again, I

After all this time we've been together, and after a while being together again
Like this comfortably together
You always by my side, me always by your side
We’re together forever

He opened his eyes and started crying. Every moment with him ran into his mind. It hurts! It hurts a lot! He was trying to calm down, because everyone was looking at him, but he just couldn't. "S-sorry..." he muttered and hurried from the stage. He started to bumping into the classrooms, searching sungyeol. It was the last room. He opened it quickly and harshly. Sungyeol was standing there and changing into casual clothes. 
"Oh god myungsoo what are yo-" but then he saw tears on his eyes. "What happened?" Myungsoo gasped and ran to him and tightly hugged. Sungyeol was half but myungsoo didn't care about it. He just wanted to feel his warmth, his body, his breath, his heartbeat... He wanted to feel him. 
"Myungsoo... what happened? Why are you crying?" Myungsoo squeezed his eyes and tried to talk normally.
"I-i... Sungyeol i can't hold it anymore... It hurts so much... I'm going to die... Sungyeol i can't... I can't take it... I'm weak! I just can't! I'm done with it... My hearts hurts Sungyol! Heal it! It Hurts! It hurts very much!" Sungyeol was completely lost, he didn't even know what to say, that's why he let him to say everything. 
"Sungyeol... Why are you doing this to me? You're the one who is making me sad, but always i'm apologizing! Why are you making me cry everytime? You hate me that much?" Sungyeol looked at him with widened eyes.
"What are you talking about? Hate you?" Myungsoo didn't listen to him.
"I lIKE you sungyeol... For real! i like you! We should already finish our stupid game, because woohyun and sunggyu are already together. That's why... i want you to know that you making me go crazy, you making my heart to stop. Sungyeol i like you! I ike you so much that it's hard to stand! I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU! I tried my best to hide it, but i can't anymore!" His tears never stopped to roll on his cheeks, he was looking at him so sadly that sungyeol felt extremely guilty. He didn't say anything for a while.
"I know you don't lik-" but sungyeol cut him.
"I'm sorry... I don't like you..."

hello! after long time i wrote new chapter >.< how you see my fanfic is ending very soon...Hmm i think i'll write 4-5 more chapters. Did you heard about INFINITE's comeback? OMG i'm so excited >_< I missed them so much~ ♥ *^* Anyway please comment and subscribe~~ Saranghae >w< ♥

P.S Woohyun sang: Infinite- Be mine
       Myungsoo sang: Love u Like u ( Shut up flower boy band's OST)

 

Sorry i couldn't help myself >///< ♥♥♥