WooGyu

We Don't Suit Each Other

Because Woohyun was already adult, he wanted to live alone without parents, so he brought a little house. Sunggyu and woohyun went to the same college and sunggyu as before was helping him with his homwerorks. As usual after lessons they went to woohyun’s new house.
“We’re home~” Woohyun happily smashed into the house and sunggyu followed him from the back. 
“Gyu help me to prepare kimchi.” Sunggyu started to cut vegetables. They were dating almost one month, but between them nothing really changed, sunggyu was very shy so he acted like a friend again and greasy woohyun wasn’t satisfied at all, he was annoying poor sunggyu with his overhead aegyos and skinships. They sat down on their seats. 
“Say ah~” woohyun held piece of meat with his chopsticks. 
“Give me it normally” 
“No i want to feed you” Sunggyu sighed and opened his mouth, after woohyun put it inside his mouth he grinned like an idiot. 
“Oh you have some sauce on your lips” Sunggyu knew that it was just a part of his play, so he covered his mouth with his hands. 
“Nope mr. You aren’t going to kiss me!” Woohyun made a bitter face and stand up from the chair. 
“Like i need your permission” he grabbed his hands and tried to remove them from his mouth, but sunggyu hardly tightened his grips. 
“Tch grandpa!” Woohyun angrily shouted and walked to the TV and heavily lied on the sofa, sunggyu glanced at him and groaned. 
“Why are you acting so childish?” Woohyun crossed his arms and didn’t say anything. Sunggyu washed all the tables and then walked to woohyun and lied next to him. 
“What do you want?” Woohyun didn’t response. Sunggyu came closer to him and put his hand on his shoulder. 
“Tell me” Woohyun breathed out and looked at him. 
“Nothing… I just… Oh forget it” Sunggyu leaned closer to his face, he knew that woohyun won’t be able to resist it. 
“You just what?” Sunggyu looked through his eyes. 
“Nothing changed between us, we still acting like a friends and every time i try to do something you automatically stop me.” Sunggyu knew it but he couldn’t help himself, it was very awkward for him, so he doesn’t know how to act. 
“I know but-” But woohyun cut him. 
“It’s okay i know you very well to be surprised at your coldness.” He softly smiled and looked at the TV, some stupid variety show was showed. 
Coldness? No no i’m not cold! He will tired about me if i don’t stop acting like this… Oh crap!” Thought sunggyu and looked at woohyun, who was totally in the show. Sunggyu bit his lips as he focused on woohyun’s face, well he was pushing his limits as well too. 
“Woohyun…” Woohyun didn’t remove his face from the screen. 
“Hmmm?” Sunggyu called him again, so woohyun looked at his direction, but unexpectedly sunggyu pressed his lips on his. Woohyun eyes got bigger than owl’s. Sunggyu pulled him back. 
“Why are you squeezing your lips so hardly?” Woohyun was just looking at him dumbfounded, he blinked thousands of times. Sooner his face turned into a bright red. 
“You forgot how to talk?” Sunggyu chuckled and leaned for another kiss. Woohyun easily could feel his warm breathing on his face, as close as sunggyu was coming to his face, more woohyun was becoming dizzy, his eyes shut down and sunggyu pressed his lips again, now woohyun open his mouth so kiss wasn’t that innocent as before, it became more and more passionately after the time. Sunggyu broke the kiss and stared at woohyun whose eyes was still closed. 
“Another one…” Woohyun mumbled. 
“It’s enough for today” Sunggyu laughed and pinched his cheeks. But woohyun collapsed on him and stared at his face. 
“It’s your fault that i’m like this. Let’s…” but sunggyu tried to push him away. 
“I don’t want it again!” He regret what he said, both of their eyes widened. 
“Again? With who you had? I know him? I wanted to be first! Who is it i’ll kill him! I know this right? Right?” Woohyun got extremely jealous, what made sunggyu really annoyed. 
“Yah shut up! To be truth that "” is you"
“I knew- WHAAAT? WHEN? HOW? WHY?” Sunggyu really wanted to punch him on the face. 
“When you got drunk” Woohyun’s mind shut down. 
“It means it wasn’t a dream… Ugh i don’t remember anything from that day…” He pouted and then looked at him with his stupidity happy face. “We need a second round! Now i’ll remember every second of it” He smirked and leaned to terrified sunggyu. 
“No! No! I don’t want it again! Absolutely not! My hurt for one week!” But who was listening to him? Of course woohyun stood up and picked up sunggyu.
“Yah let me down!” But woohyun wasn’t going to stop what he started. 
“You want to leave me in condition like this?” Woohyun asked and seriously looked at sunggyu. 
“Huh?” Sunggyu was all blanked. 
“You think you’re smart but can’t understand what I meant? You want me to say it loud?” Sunggyu quickly nodded and woohyun growled from sunggyu’s silliness. 
“I’m ” Sunggyu just blinked heavily and his cheeks blushed as hell. “Speechless huh?” Woohyun asked and took him in the bedroom. Woohyun lied him on the bed and roughly kissed him. Kiss was like a magic, sunggyu’s whole body paralyzed, maybe it was stupid to hold himself for so long, he wanted it as much as woohyun, so he didn’t even thought about resisting it, he open his mouth and woohyun’s lips to make him open his mouth wider, for space for his tongue. At first woohyun shocked, but then couldn’t help and smiled. 
“I love you sunggyu…” and filed his neck with a butterfly kisses. 
“Yeah me too…” and shortly kissed woohyun on the lips. After loud moans, shouts, groans, calling names and deep s, they ended up at the same time. Woohyun collapsed on top of sunggyu, both of them were breathing heavily, it was very difficult to talk. They were exhausted. 
“Y-you’re the best…” Sunngyu barely said and heavily gulped. 
“Of course i’m, because i have partner like you” He smiled and kissed on the cheek. Sunggyu’s eyes shut down and woohyun rolled from his body, he held his cheek and gently rubbed it. 
“Are you sleeping?” Sunggyu shook his head. 
“No my eyes just felt very heavy so i shut them down” he said it with husky sleepy voice.
“Thanks for today…” Woohyun murmured but he still was rubbing his cheek and staring at his perfect face. Sunggyu tiredly chuckled. 
“For what?” Woohyun wrapped his arms around him, sunggyu climbed on him and put his face on his muscular chest, woohyun put his hand on his head and his hair. 
“For… Finally make a step, i never wanted to push you, yeah it sounds unreliable but i was holding myself as hardly as i could.” Sunggyu brushed his face on his chest and softly pressed his lips and kissed. 
“Sorry for being so slow” Woohyun smiled and kissed sunggyu’s jawline.
“You know i’m crazy so don’t be too impressed after what i’ll say now” Sunggyu confused and stayed in silence.
“Will you live with me?” Sunggyu choked and looked up at woohyun. 
“What?” Woohyun smiled. 
“You heard me very well…So what do you think? Please answer honestly” 
“I want to but…” Woohyun’s smile got bigger, main thing was that he wanted to live with him. 
“But what?” Sunggyu sighed. 
“It’s not problem to ask my parents to, my mom already knows about us but… Father doesn’t know yet.” Woohyun made ‘o’ face and brushed his cheeks with his. 
“Then tomorrow i’ll talk to them” Sunggyu bit his lip and looked at him cutely. 
“Will you?” Woohyun nodded and kissed his forehead. 
“Now let’s sleep okay? I’m tired and tomorrow I’ll talk to your father.” Sunggyu closed his eyes and slept.

Next day sunggyu was on nerves because he was really scared and nervous at his father’s reaction. Woohyun hugged him and massaged his back. 
“Don’t be so strenuous i know that everything will be okay” He was nervous as well but he doesn’t want to show it, because sunggyu would be more nervous. They arrived to his house and sunggyu breathed out so heavily that almost suffocated. They walked into the house, they ate with sunggyu’s parents and then woohyun took a deep breath and said. 
“Mr. Kim I love your son! I mean not as friend…” He squeezed his eyes and tried to avoid his gaze. Sunggyu’s father who was reading a newspaper, looked up from it and stared at woohyun with his serious unemotional face, what made those two freak out. Every second felt like an eternity, this silence was killing sunggyu and woohyun, FINALLY father spoke up.
“Tell me something that i don’t know” And then again looked down at the newspaper. Again this silence. 
“What? Did you know?!” Sunggyu jumped from the chair. 
“Yeah and because of you i lost my 100 000 won.” Sunggyu looked at him curiously.
“What?!” His father sighed and looked at his shocked son. 
“Me and your mom had a bat, is our son straight or not and your mom won. This woman already knew about your relationship and fooled me as an idiot. ” Woohyun who was drinking the water to calm down himself after nervousness like this, choked when sunggyu’s father said it. Mr kim angrily looked at his wife who was standing beside him. She winked to sunggyu and put plates on the table. Sunggyu heavily fell down on the chair. 
“I have strangest parents” His father smirked.
“Shut up you little homo” Woohyun who was holding his laugh, couldn’t stop it and started to burst into a laughter. 
“Why are you laughing? You’re same as him” Woohyun was already tearing from the laughing. 
“Yeah i know” Sunggyu’s father couldn’t be angry at woohyun because he was like a second son for him. Woohyun wipe out his tears and made a serious face again. 
“Um… We’re thinking about to live together…” Woohyun quickly said it and waited for his answer.
“Go to hell if you want, i can’t stand your night visits, you two act like a Romeo and Juliet.” Woohyun smiled.
“It means yes?” Father nodded. Sunggyu collected his things and was ready to left his house, he said goodbye to his parents and opened the door, woohyun bowed and stand beside the door. But suddenly sunggyu’s father shouted. 
“One more thing!” Both of them looked at him. 
“Who is on top and who is on bottom?” Sunngyu dropped his bag, why his parents are crazy like this?
“Um… M-me but I’ll never hurt your son” Woohyun nervously raised his hand. Out of blue sunggyu’s mother started to laugh and father growled loudly. 
“Give me 200 000 won right now~” She shouted, father angrily looked at her and took money from his wallet. 
“You two don’t have anything else to do?!” Sunggyu angrily shouted but woohyun grabbed his arm and push him out from the house. They went to their house. 
“Agh my parents are the weirdest!” Woohyun laughed and put his arm around his shoulders. 
“More important thing is that now we can live together” Woohyun kissed sunggyu on the cheek and started to sing “beautiful”.

So here is new chapter :3 Only 2 chapters left before the end of this fanfic T.T But after this i'll start another one~ ♥ So keep reading it *-* Luv you ♥♥