Ugly Dinosaur and Weird Kitten

We Don't Suit Each Other

How long? How long I must be Myungsoo's "teacher"?

Sungyeol was both angry and sad. He slept all the lesson. Myungsoo was staring at him and thinking. Why is he so ugly? Just look at his face. Chubby checks, big mouth and big glasses which is covering all of his face. Now I get why girls don't like him. 
Sungyeol was walking in the corridor when he saw his teacher and ran to him. 
"Mr.Park!" 
"Oh Yeollie, what do you want?" 
"Mr.Park I have one question...H-how long I-I must teach Kim Myungsoo?" He nervously asked. 
"Whole year of course" He smiled and walked away. 
"Is that so... WHOLE YEAR WITH THIS BASTARD?! OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE. Sungyeol sobbed, everyone was looking at him.
Sungyeol walked into the class, but it was empty. Then he felt a light punch from the behind, he turned around and saw his worst nightmare... Kim Myungsoo was staring at him. 
"Ugly dinosaur when will you teach me?"
"Don't be so rude you little weird kitten." Said Sungyeol. 
"What did you say?!" Screamed embarrassed Myungsoo.
"You didn't hear me? I called you a weird kitten." Said sungyeol while laughing. 
"Yah don't call me like this!! I'm not a kitten!!" Myungsoo was really mad, but he was so cute when he was angry. 
"Yes you're, little kitty. Aigooo~ you're so cute when you're angry" He poked Myungsoo's check. 
"YAAAAH! Myungsoo screamed loudly. 
"Haha okay, okay when do you want to start?" 
"Tomorrow, I have music club at 2 and after 4 I'm free." Said Myungsoo. 
"OK. What do you want to learn at first?" Sungyeol asked. 
"Everything" Myungsoo Smirked and ran away. 
"Yaaah you stupid kitten come here right now!! Yaah i'm talking to you" While Sungyeol was screaming like a mad, Myungsoo was bursting into a laughter.
"Myungsooah~" "Myungsooah~" Myungsoo turned around and saw Sungjong who was running towards him. 
"Hyung there you're! I was looking for you about 15 minutes. Where have you been?" 
"I was talking with that nerd, Lee Sungyeol. Ugh he's so stupid and annoying." Myungsoo angrily blurted out.
"Ooohoho~ I think someone is falling in love" Sungjong said and giggled. 
"What? Are you kidding me? I am falling in love with that ugly dinosaur? I hate him more than anyone and anything!!" 
"Okay, okay I believe you, but still...I think you guys suit each other" Sungjong smiled at Myungsoo. 
"Nope, absolutely NOT! We don't suit each other. I'm handsome and rich and he's ugly and stupid" 
"Okay~ time will show who's right and who's not. Now let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry~" Myungsoo nodded. On the way Myungsoo saw Sungyeol, who was looking at the desk (Desk where is written all school club names) he seemed very confused. Myungsoo laughed at Sungyeol's weird expression on the face. 
"Hmmmhph what's wrong hyung?" Sungjong curiously asked. 
"Nothing" answered Myungsoo while smiling.
Sungyeol was looking at the desk "Hmm… what to choose? Maybe theatre acting? Or a dance club?... I think dance club is better choice" He smiled and started to look for a dance club. He heard music which was coming from one class, he looked inside it and saw 2 guys who were dancing. 
Oh my god they're so awesome. How can they dance like this? It's amazing. Sungyeol was looking at them with excited face. One of them saw him and stopped the music, 
"Hey you! Who are you?" He asked. 
"O-oh sorry I'm a new student and I wanted to enter the dance club if it's possible ..." And awkwardly laughed. 
"Of course you can, but at first say your name and show us how do you dance" He smiled brightly. 
"Okay. My name is Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you" 
"Nice too meet you" said another guy, "My name is Lee Howon but everybody calls me Hoya."  
"My name is Jang Dongwoo, nice to meet you too. Now Yeollie show us your dance skills."  Dongwoo turned the music on, Sungyeol started to dance. Hoya's and Dongwoo's jaw dropped. 

"Oh my god Yeolie you're so good at dancing! Of course you can enter in our club, you're much better than us" Said Dongwoo who was really excited, but Hoya was still in shock. 
"Hehe really? I'm glad. But you guys are awesome too. When I must come here for a practice?" Asked a little bit embarrassed Sungyeol. 
"Tomorrow at 2, practice longs 2 hours." Said Hoya. 
"Okay I definitely will come. Bye bye!" Sungyeol said happily and left the classroom. Sungyeol was really happy. He saw Woohyun and Sunggyu in the corridor. He ran to them and tightly hugged them from back. Both of them quickly turned their heads around and saw their dongsang.
"Oh Yeol why so sudden?" Asked Woohyun. 
"Nothing I'm just very happy" Said cutely sungyeol. 
"What? Why? Sunggyu asked who was curious. 
"Because from today I'm in the dance club" Sungyeol said and widely smiled. 
"Wow great! Congratulations~" Woohyun said it and hugged Sungyeol. Sungyeol shocked at first and then a light haze of pink covered his chubby cheeks. Woohyun let him go, smiled and said 
"Let's go to the cafeteria, our Sunggyu is hungry" and 3 of them walked together.