Sorry

We Don't Suit Each Other

                                                                                          *Competition day*
"Students, today is a competition in sports. Everyone good luck, hope you'll win!"
"YEAH!" everyone shouted.
"First is competition in soccer, please teams prepare for it.
Sungyeol, hoya, sungjong and sunggyu were sitting and watching the match. Sungyeol was looking at myungsoo.
"He's a good soccer player." He whispered. Myungsoo was playing versus woohyun's and dongwoo"s team ,his team lost, sungyeol and others congratulated woohyun and dongwoo, sungjong walked to myungsoo.
"Hyung you played good" and smiled.
"Thanks..." myungsoo walked into the dress room.
"Wait hyung~ now it’s mine and sungyeol’s turn, please watch our match."
"Okay, i'll dress up and come there"
"Thanks~" he hugged him and ran away.
"Let's watch how you're playing, Lee Sungyeol." He smirked and took off his shirt.
Sungyeol and sungjong were standing side by side.
"1...2...3 match is starting" teacher threw up the ball. sungyeol was playing very good. He jumped to hit the ball, but he lost his balance and fell down and hit his head very hard.. 
"SUNGYEOL!" Myungsoo jumped from the seat. Everyone rushed to him, his eyes was closed, he wasn’t moving and was bleeding.
"Sungyeol! Lee sungyeol! Wake up!" Myungsoo was shouting and calling his name. they took him in the doctor's room.
Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on the bed.
"Ouch... what happend? Is anybody here? Oh sungyeolie no one cares about you" sungyeol sighed and stood up little. Door opened, sungjong walked in.
"Hyung~ you woke up? Ugh i was so worried" and hugged him tightly.
"Ouch, ouch okay let me go i can't breath."
"Sorry" sungjong fast let him go.
"What happend? Why did you fell down? Myungsoo hyung was so worried, he cared you here..."
"If he was worried then why he isn't here?" 
"...because you two fought..."
"Oh yeah i forgot that he insulted me, this ert kitten."
"Hyung please forgive him."
"I don't know maybe I’ll..."
"Do you want to drink or eat something?" 
"Yeah i'm very hungry~"
"Okay I’ll took something to you." Sungjong stopped forward the door and smiled, he saw how myungsoo was standing behind the door, he glanced at him, sungjong smiled and went out, sungjong winked to myungsoo, he bumped into him and whispered in his ear 
"Talk to him..." and walked away. Myungsoo didn't have straight to walk in the room, it's enough for him to know that he already woke up. 

Sungyeol was returning to home when he saw some unknown man near the cafe, where he works.
"Ajoshi what are you doing here?"
"I installed CCTV one week ago and i want to check how it works."
"Oh i see... wait a minute, me and myungsoo fought 1 week ago, it means i can watch what exactly happened that day."
"Ajoshi can i watch CCTV records?
"Of course."
he started to watch all the records.
“oh! Stop here!” sungyeol shouted. 
“what’s wrong? I can’t hear anything.” 
“it’s okay let me watch this record” sungyeol had serious voice. He saw how kim sae ron was teasing myungsoo, myungsoo looked very offended, suddenly Saeron threw down the cup and screamed. Sungyeol eyes widen.
“it means… it means myungsoo was right? He didn’t do anything and like an idiot i believed in saerons’s words and hurt his feelings…sorry I’m really sorry.” He stood up and bowed
“ajoshi thanks, thank you very much! I need to go!” and rushed out from the café, he ran as fast as he could.
“Sorry! Myungsoo I’m sorry!” he arrived to his house, it was very late, so in his room light was turned off, there was a ladder under the window, sungyeol climbed on it and started to hit window. 
“WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHAT DO YOU WAN- SUNGYEOL?!” myungsoo was shocked when he saw him.
“Myunggie sorry~” sungyeol whined and jumped on myungsoo.
“ARE YOU REALLY INSANE? YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT? AND ALSO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ALREADY SAID THAT I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!” but sungyeol smiled and hugged him.
“Sorry, I’m really sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!” sungyeol was shouting very loud.
“UGH so loud! Shut up! I won’t forgive you!”
“sorry, I’m and idiot, sorry that I didn’t believe you, sorry that i said terrible things to you, sorry, you’re special friend to me, sorry, SORRY! And bowed.
“tch, I said no!”
“please~ I’m an idiot! Please I’ll do everything you want! Sorry!” 
“agh so annoying! fine!” and rolled his eyes.
“THANK YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” and hugged him very hard.
“Let me go!” but sungyeol hugged him even harder. “I SAID LET ME GO!! SUNGYEOL!! I CAN’T BREATH! LET ME GO! OH GOD SUNGYEOL LEEEEET MEEEEE GOOOOOO!!!!” finally sungyeol calmed down and let him go.
“why so sudden? Why you’re believe me now?”
“because I watched CCTV record… woah it’s too late I have to stay here.”
“WHAT? No way!”
“aigoo~ I don’t need your permission, don’t worry I’ll sleep on the floor.”
“okay but you should know that often when I’m sleeping, I’m falling down from the bed.”
“it’s not problem, oh yeah maybe go in cinema tomorrow?”
“ok sure, but now let me sleep.”
“uhum… sweet dreams myunggie~”
“yeah you too…”
Myungsoo couldn’t sleep, he looked at sungyeol. He was sleeping like an angel.
“I’m happy that you apologized… what are you dreaming about? Hmmm… oh my god I’m falling down, there isn’t way out I have to sleep on the floor.” He smiled and lied next to sunggyeol and hugged him from the back. Sungyeol turn round and wrapped his arms around myungsoo’s shoulders, they slept like this whole night. At morning myungsoo woke up and realized that he was in sungyeol’s arms, he was staring at sungyeol, he sighed and hugged him tightly.
“I’ll never have such chance anymore, I want to stay like this for a while, in his arms. I’m going crazy, I love him very much, I can’t control my feelings anymore…” myungsoo brushed his head on sungyeol’s chest.