Love

We Don't Suit Each Other

Myungsoo was so lost, he was running on the streets calling his name very loud.
"SUNGYEOL!! LEE SUNGYEOL WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU'RE HERE COME OUT!!" He was smashing every cafe's and shop's door, he was stopping people, looking at them, asking if they saw sungyeol, trying to explain how he is looking, but no one saw him.
It was raining and myungsoo was all wet from his head to his toes. 
"I don't know where to go... i'll ask daeyeol." He rushed to his house and banged on the door.
"Oh myungsoo, are some news about sungyeol?"
"Not really... i wanted to ask maybe you lived in different house..."
"Oh yeah, we lived near Gangnam 1 year."
Daeyeol said address.
"Myungsoo it's already very late..."
"It's okay!" He smiled and ran away.
Myungsoo is standing on the bus stop and looking at the timetable nervously, his legs are shacking and he’s sweating. He went up on the bus and sit down. He was looking in the window. When he arrived He ran to sungyeol's old house, door was closed and light switched off. He started to bang on the door.
"SUNGYEOL ARE YOU HERE? IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR, I'LL BREAK IT!!" like how he said he broke the door. He saw shocked sungyeol who was looking at him with widened eyes, he was sitting on the floor and hugging his legs.
"Wha-ha-t ar-re you d-doing he-re?" He was still crying.
"What i'm doing here? It's better to ask what are YOU doing here? Why you ran away? You know how i was worried about you, i thought you do something stupid and harm yourself!" Myungsoo was very mad, sungyeol was crying and when he shout at him he started crying even more.
Myungsoo went to him, he was looking at him from the above, sungyeol put his head on the knees and continued crying. Myungsoo didn't want to see him like this, he felt like someone squeezed his heart. He leaned and hugged him and pat his head.
"Sorry that i shout at you, i'm really sorry, i was very nervous and worried...Everything is okay, i'm here. You can say everything, i'll listen to you. Everything is okay now..." he was hugging and comforting him till he stopped crying. Sungyeol wiped the tears from his eyes. 
"Thanks..." he was looking so cute, myungsoo really wanted to hug him, but they were hugging few minutes ago, that's why he calmed down his feelings.
"Let's go it's late already."
"Yeah we can't sleep here anymore, because you broke the door." And looked at him with cute angry face.
"It's your fault, you didn't open the door." And pinched his forehead.
"Let's search some cheap motel"
"It will be looking weird..." sungyeol murmured.
"Why?"
"Because we're guys and people will misunderstood something..."
"Dude in school everyone call us gays and suddenly you're shy about it?" 
"Still..."
"Oh come on, let's say that we're brothers." Sungyeol's face changed, myungsoo felt guilty for making him sad.
"We'll talk about it there." Myungsoo grabbed his hand and help him to stand up. They found little cheap motel.
"Hello~ welcome to our little but comfortable motel." Girl said and bowed.
"Hello, we want to book one room for a one night."
"Oh we have couple here?" She smiled.
"N-" myungsoo cut it.
"Yeah~" he smiled, girl gave them key.
"Room N17..." they opened it and walked in.
"WHAT?! One bed?" Sungyeol cried.
"What's the matter? We slept in one bed many times before." And looked at him curiously.
Myungsoo washed, he walked from the bathroom, he was only in . Sungyeol looked at his body.
"Damn he's hot!" He thought.
Myungsoo jumped on the bed. Sungyeol walked near to him, myungsoo grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed.
"Please tell me everything… Why you ran away?..." sungyeol told everything to him. Myungsoo was in shock, he couldn't believe him, he didn't say anything. After few minutes silence he asked.
"So what are you going to do?"
"I'm Lee Sungyeol, i don't want to live as Choi Eungyeol, i'm Lee Sungyeol...yeah... but i need to ask my "mom" something."
"What you want to ask?"
"About car crash... will you support me?"
"Oh... i don't know what you'll chose in future, but i'll support you no matter what and i'll be your friend forever."
"Thanks..." 
"I want to sleep, i'm very tired, let's go to your mom tomorrow okay?."
"Yeah..." sungyeol slept very fast, myungsoo wasn't sleeping, he hugged him from the back.
"I love when you're sleeping, because i can hug you and you won't know." He giggled. 
Sungyeol woke up, he felt warmth on his back, he turned his head and saw myungsoo who was sleeping and hugging him. 
"So warm...Myunggie thanks...thanks that you didn't leave me." His hair was wet and his scent was driving him crazy, he bit his lip and hugged him, he brushes his jaw on his head.
"I love you..." he said it so quietly that even he couldn't hear.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sunggyu was in woohyun's house, woohyun was lying on the bed and sunggyu was sitting on the floor,
"maybe call myungsoo? i'm bored" Woohyun said.
"Oh come on~ it's very hot outside." 
"Yeah...you're right..." 
"Oh it's SO hot today..." sunggyu's neck was all sweaty, he was waving the book. Woohyun was staring at his back and biting his lip.
"Maybe drink something?" He suddenly asks.
"Meh... I don't want to..."
"Oh come on, please~"
“no!"
"Please my hamster~"
"I said no!"
"Gyu-gyu please~"
Sunggyu breathes out.
"Fine! Let's go"
"I know that no matter what you love me~" woohyun said it and hug him from the back and put his jaw on his shoulder.
Sunggyu Didn't response.
"Hmmm? Are you angry? Why you aren't telling me to go away?" He brushes his jaw on his shoulder. Sunggyu's ears little got red, woohyun noticed it and his eyes widened, he quickly jumps back.
"L-let's go already..." sunggyu said it and walks out from the room.
"Yeah..." woohyun follows him.
They sat in one little bar. Waiter came to them.
"What do you want to order?"
"5 soju bottles please."
"5 bottles, are you sure? You know that i'm getting drank easily."
"It's okay calm down."
"Okay..."

*after 15 minutes*

"I think it was bad idea..." woohyun is staring at sunggyu who's sleeping on the table.
"YAH! Sunggyu!" He pushes him.
"Nyah~ what do you want?"
"You can't sleep here!"
"Why not? *hiccup *hiccup w-why i can't?"
"Why you're so weak at drinking?"
"Hehe i don't know~ *hiccup
"Let's go now."
"I can't walk by myself, carry me~" he grinned at him.
"Wha-what?" 
"What's wrong? I'm not heavy." Sunggyu pouts.
"But..."
"It's your fault!!"
"Okay stop screaming, i'll carry you" sunggyu barely stood up and wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned too close to his face.
"Yah! You're too close."
"Tch! Like a girl" he mumbled. Woohyun lifted him and took him with a piggyback.
"Hehe i'm happy~" 
"Why are you so happy?" Woohyun asks him curiously.
"Because i'm hugging you so tightly and you can't let me go~"
"And because of it you're happy?"
"Yeah of course i'm~"
"I don't get why."
"Why? Because i love you of course..." woohyun stops walking.
"What did you say?"
"Oh my god you didn't notice it? I love you since i met you~"
"What do you mean?"
"Woohyun-shi you're so stupid~ i mean i have crush on you, but you love sungyeol that's why i'm watching you from a distance. Also you think about me just like about best friend, maybe brother, anyway not in romantic way, i knew it from the start, how many times i tried to forget you, but i can't, i'm seriously in love with you. This is my stupid one sided love story"
"I never thought that you love me in that way..."
"Yeah but you mustn't know it~ ...oh i feel so sleepy..." he yawns and put his head on his shoulder. Woohyun's heartbeat is extremely fast, he wanted to think about something else, but he only could think about sunggyu's words. "He loves me?" He was biting his lower lip so hard that it started bleeding, but he didn't notice it, he was too shocked for it.
Woohyun walks into his room and laid sunggyu on the bed. Sunggyu rolled and hugged the pillow. His hair was covering his face, woohyun sat on the bed and his head .
"My hamster you're so cute... do you really feel that way? Tomorrow what should i say? Pretend that nothing happened?..."
In the morning sunggyu woke up and rubbed his eyes.
"Mnyah~" he stretched.
"hamster you woke up?" Woohyun went to his bed.
"Uhum... what happened yesterday?" Woohyun blushes a little.sunggyu jumps from the bed.
"Did i do or said something stupid?" He was looking at him nervously.
"...no you slept in the bar..." 
Sunggyu sighed "thanks god.."
"my hamster what do you want to eat?~"
"Anything, doesn't matter for me" woohyun smiles and went out from the room. He closed the door.
"It's better to act like nothing happened..." and walked into the kitchen. Soon sunggyu walks into the kitchen too, he stands behind woohyun.
"What are you making?" Woohyun shocks.
"Ugh you're too close" he thought.
"T-toasts..."
"Oooh~ okay then."
On the way sunggyu was talking about books, woohyun wasn't listening.
"...i really love..."
"What did you say?" Woohyun looks at him with shocked face.
"I said i really love this author... why you had reaction like this?"
"N-nothing ,forget it...a-ah sunggyu I forgot something in my house go without me.”

“wait!” but woohyun ran away.

“I can’t look into his eyes anymore, every time I see him, i recall what happened yesterday, I can’t forget his words!”
~~~~~~~~~~
Myungsoo and sungyeol walked into the cafe and saw that woman, sungyeol walked to her.
"Ajuma, we need to talk..." she looked at him and surprised.
"O-okay..."
They sat down on the chairs.
"Ajuma how i said before i'm not Eungyeol" myungsoo looks at him with confused face. "i...i'm his friend, i want you to tell me what happened on the accident day."
"Is that so..." she looked down and tears started to roll on her cheeks.
"Please don't cry, it was hard for me too." Sungyeol is trying to comfort her.
"Y-yeah...I want to ask something, why you wearing his necklace?"
"Umm this... he gave it to me, it was symbol of our friendship."
"You were close to him..."
"Yes pretty much, now please tell me what happened on that day and where it happened."
"It was 05.06.2000, we didn't have good relationship, as usual we fought that day, he was very mad and ran out from the house, i was angry too, so i didn't call him that day... it happened near the Gangnam, he sat in the bus, it was empty, no one was there except him and driver. When bus was crossing the bridge, driver lost control on the bus and it crashed on the rails, unfortunately Eungyeol fell out from the bus and fell into the water. Everyone was searching his body, after 1 week they found it and buried..." she looked very sad, she started crying.
"If we didn't fight that day... it's my fault!" She was crying and crying, sungyeol was very lost he didn't know what to do.
"Ajuma please stop crying..." he felt very bad, when he saw how his mother was crying, myungsoo noticed it and tightly squeezed his hand. Sungyeol looked at him and smiled.
"Thanks... we need to go now." Sungyeol bowed and stand up.
"Come here often!" She shouted at him happily.
"Maybe..." sungyeol walks out from the cafe.
"I feel more better now. I need to return in home."
"Sungyeol i have to do something, will you go by yourself?"
"Of course, i'm not 5 years old. Thanks for today." Myungsoo walked little distance, but then he turned around.
"Sungyeol! You're Lee Sungyeol!"
"Yeah" he smiled.
Sungyeol walked to his house, he was very nervous after saying those things to daeyeol, he was feel very guilty. He rang on the door, daeyeol opened it and surprised.
"SUNGYEOL!" he hugged him. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? IS SOMETHING HURTS? YOU DIDN'T HARM YOURSELF RIGHT? YOU ATE WELL? ARE YOU HUNGRY?" Sungyeol felt even more guilty, because he made his younger brother so worried about him.
"Sorry Daeyeol, sorry that i said stupid things to you, i love you too, you're my younger brother, i'm Lee Sungyeol not Choi Eungyeol...I'm Lee Sungyeol a stupid giraffe." He smiled and hugged him tightly.

 

I'm sorry T-T Sorry for late update >< i have exams right now and i must pass them because i want to move to 10th class T^T please forgive me >< UGH i feel so guilty =-= i know that this chapter isn't good, but i didn't have good ideas :/ anyway please don't stop reading my fanfic, cause all of you are important for me ;^; ♥ love you all~ ♥