New Feelings?

We Don't Suit Each Other

  Sungyeol walked into the class, there were only 2 students there, Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungjong happily called him. "Sungyeol~ how are you?" And smiled to him. 
"Uh umm fine I guess... Is it a prank or what? 1 week ago you hated me." Sungyeol was really shocked, not only he. Myungsoo dumbfounded stared at his friend.
"You're so mean Sungyeolah~ I never hated you." Sungjong pouted.
"Oh I see..." it was a little awkward moment.
Myungsoo was still in shock, but then he remembered when Sungjong said that he'll try to like Sungyeol. This kid… Are you really going to like him? He thought. After few minutes other students arrived too. The bell rang and teacher walked in. "Hello students, tomorrow all of you'll have test in math so get ready for it" Everyone sighed. 
 

  After the school as usual Sungyeol was going to the dance club, he walked into the class and saw Dongwoo, who was standing in front of the window, but he didn't seem to be very happy.
"Dongwooah!" Sungyeol called him.
"O-oh Sungyeol how are you?" He smiled, but it was easy to recognize that it was a fake smile.
"I'm fine... Hyung is something wrong?"
"No, not of course, Hoya will come soon as possible and we'll start our practice."
"O'-okay" Sungyeol was worried about Dongwoo, he never acted like this before. After few seconds Hoya rushed into the classroom and apologized for being so late. And they started to dance. After practice Sungyeol left the classroom and started to search Myungsoo, to "teach" him. But he wanted to see Woohyun and Sunggyu, he really missed them, especially Woohyun... but why? Day by day Sungyeol was feeling strange about him, it was weird, he never felt something like this... Sungyeol looked up from the floor and saw Myungsoo and called him. "Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo! Yah deaf!!!" 
Finally Myungsoo heard him and turned face to him. 
"Oh "teacher" how are you? I thought you dumped me" and smiled.
"But as you see I'm here. Now... let's search free classroom and I'll help you with a math."
Finally they found one little classroom.
"We have a math test tomorrow, that’s why it’s better to prepare for it." Said Sungyeol.
"It doesn't matter for me"
"Oh god you're too rude." Sungyeol angrily said it..
 

  After 1 hour of studying, they decided to take a break.
"Aigoo I didn't know that you are SO bad at math.. I know this school belongs to your parents, but still you need to study" said exhausted Sungyeol.
"Shut up, it's not my fault that you're a bad teacher."
"I'm not in that mood, so let’s not fight okay?" And looked at Myungsoo with very tired eyes. One moment Myungsoo felt very guilty, but it disappeared as soon as it showed up.

"Okay I'm tired too and... you're not that bad at teaching" he blushed and rolled his eyes. 
"Woah you said something nice to me? Waah I'm touched. Thanks Myunggie" and laughed. 
"Myunggie?" Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol with widened eyes. Why did he become so shy from all of the sudden?
"Okay, let's talk about ourselves, I'm your teacher anyway."
"Ok. My name is Kim Myungsoo, I'm 17 years old, I love singing and taking photos, my favorite color is black and my birthday is in 13th of March."
"Now my turn. My name is Lee Sungyeol, I'm also 17 years old. I love dancing and acting, my favorite colors are pink, blue and green and my birthday is 27th of August."
"Pink? Are you 5 years old girl or what?" Myungsoo laughed.
"What? Why? For me it's very mature color." Said Sungyeol and pouted like a little kid.
"Oh of course it's manly"
"Yah without sarcasms okay?" Sungyeol wore his sassy expression on his face, but still he was so adorable.
"Why are you wearing those huge glasses? You look like a nerd, remove them."
"I don't want to."
"If you don't remove those glasses by yourself, I’ll threw them by myself" He said and grabbed Sungyeol’s glasses.

"Yah Myungsoo! Stop it! Yaah..." Myungsoo was trying to remove the glasses when... the chair slipped and both of them fell down.
"Ouch Sung...." Myungsoo looked down at Sungyeol who was lying on the floor, his glasses fell off. Myungsoo was staring at the most beautiful face he had ever seen, Sungyeol's big brown eyes were looking up at him, Myungsoo fell into a trance, for him time stopped, he only was looking at Sungyeol, other things disappeared to him. He really wanted to stay like this forever. Suddenly he felt very hot, body was burning and breathing became very difficult.
"Ouch It hurts... Yah Myungsoo aren't you going to stand up from me? You're heavy!"
"O-ooh yeah... Yeah..." Myungsoo motionlessly stood up.
"Where are my glasses" sungyeol whined, but Myungsoo was still staring at his face and doesn't hear anything. 
"Yah! Myungoo it's your fault, so help me to find glasses! I can't see anything~"
"O-okay..." after few minutes Myungsoo found them and before giving glasses back to Sungyeol, he looked at Sungyeol’s face for the last time. 
"A-ah Sungyeol... I remembered that I need to do something. Sorry, let's study another time, okay? I need to go. Thanks for today. Bye!" Myungsoo ran as fast as he could, his heart was beating rapidly, it was ready to explode in his chest.

  He ran into his house and lied down on the sofa, he was catching a breath. "What the heck are those feelings? I don't like them..."