Together Again

We Don't Suit Each Other

It was middle of the January, everyone was still waiting for the first snow. After school myungsoo and sungyeol went to the myungsoo's house, it was the last year in school for them, they had to study very hard, but... They were busy with cuddling with each other, every time they started to do homeworks, ended up with laying on the sofa, turned up some romantic-comedy dramas and cuddling every day, every night, every second of their life like there is no tomorrow. This day wasn't different from the others. They walked into the house and dropped their bags on the floor. Sungyeol ran to sofa and jumped on it. After myungsoo changed into more comfortable clothes he lied on top of sungyeol.
"Try to study or just stay like this?" Myungsoo asked and played with his fingers on sungyeol's chest. Sungyeol was always a good student, but this lovely dovely things made him change a lot. 
"Meh let's just stay like this" He smiled and put his hands on myungsoo's hips. They their TV, as always some romantic drama was showed. Myungsoo was bored, so he fully lied on sungyeol and closed his eyes.
“Why do you like me?” Suddenly he mumbled. 
“What do you mean?” Myungsoo lifted up his head and kissed sungyeol on the lips.
“You liked woohyun, what made you like me? I’m really curious.” Sungyeol smiled and leaned back his head and looked up.
“I don’t know I just was trapped by you… Day by day I was falling in love with you more and more. What about you? Why you fell in love with me? I mean you’re handsome and I’m… Ugly” 
“You aren’t ugly!!!” Myungsoo shouted and sungyeol looked at him with ‘Are you kidding me face’.
“Who was calling me ugly dinosaur?!” Myungsoo avoided his gaze. 
“Well… I changed my mind… But now you’re the pretties thing for me” He smiled and kissed sungyeol and tightly hugged him. “You know I hate skinship… But I was so comfortable when I was doing it with you” Sungyeol stoked myungsoos hair and smiled.
“Me too, I hate it, but with you it felt very nice” Sungyeol put his hands on myungsoos torso and put his face on his shoulder.”You won’t leave me right?” Myungsoo chuckled and kissed sungyeol’s cheek.
“I promise you I won’t…” 

On the next day myungsoo woke up earlier and started to make food for sungyeol.
“He needs to eat more” He smiled and put dish on the plate. Sungyeol walked out from the bedroom only on him.
“Yah dress up!!” Sungyeol went and back hugged him.
“Come on you saw me already millions of times.” Myungsoo sighed and turned to sungyeol and kissed on the lips.
“Yeah and I really like what I’m seeing every night” He winked and sat down on the chair. “Let’s eat~” Suddenly they heard door bell, they looked at each other curiously. Sungyeols wasn’t dressed up, so myungsoo opened the door and frozen when he saw this person standing in front of him.
“Mother…” She didn’t seem to be happy to see her son, she looked at him angrily.
“Are those rumors true?!” She shouted and looked at him with deadly eyes. 
“What rumors?” Dumfounded myungsoo asked. Sungyeol heard shouts so he didn’t care about he was in clothes or not, he went to the door and saw middle aged women, she saw him too and furrowed her eyebrows. 
“So it’s true!! Myungsoo are you really that stupid? I thought I raised you as a real man and what I got instead, my son has a lover, but his a boy?!” Myungsoo’s skin got whiter, he was looking at his mom with widened eyes.
“How did you know?” he barely murmured.
“Is it important right now?! You’re going back to America!”  She grabbed him by his arm and push out from the house.
“No wait I don’t want to!” 
“I’m not asking you anything!” Myungsoo tried he’s best to remove her hand but she took him in the car and closed the door harshly.
“Sungyeol!” Myungsoo shouted but car set off. 

She took him in his old house, when she opened the door, father was sitting in the main room and looking at him angrily.
“Kim Myungsoo what do you think you’re doing?!” He stand up and slap myungsoo on the cheek. Myungsoo touched the place where his father hit him.
“So this is how parents greet their son after a long time?” And looked at him with cold eyes. “Yeah I’m brainless and I love a guy, so? I’m not your son anymore remember?” Father grab him by his collar and shouted at him.
“How you’re talking to your father? I didn’t wanted to see you anyway! why you took him here? This piece of rubbish! Go in the airport, I don’t want to see him anymore!” When myungsoo was walking out from the door his father shouted form the back.
“Why you can’t be as your brother?” Myungsoo deadly looked at him.
“Because I can’t!!” and roughly closed the door. He hardly was trying to not burst into a cry right now, but one little tear still escaped from his eyes and rolled on his cheek. He saw his mom and quickly wipe it out.
“Mrs. Kim please…” Myungsoo looked at her with a sad face.
“Come in the car we need to go in the airport” She didn’t even look at him, just sat down in the car.

On the road myungsoo was quite, they stuck into a big snarl up. Mother looked at him.
“Myungsoo don’t worry we will find some cute girl” She said it very coldly and shortly.
“Love is not something what you can buy in the shop.” Myungsoo looked at her with teary eyes.
“Yeah I thought that I will fall in love with a nice and pretty girl too, but you can’t command your heart. I love this guy so much that I’m ready for anything, I’ll do anything to stay in his arms till death, even if he will leave me, I will still love him more than everything and everyone. I love sungyeol more than myself, I’ll die for him if it’s necessary. When I was a kid I was always listening to you, with who I must talk, how I must talk, what I need to say, I did everything you said. But now it’s time for my happiness too, no one showed me what is love before him, only because of him I can laugh whole day or cry on my pillow whole night, he made me felt the warmth, what I needed whole my life. I was always alone, I never had any friends, I really didn’t had any reasons to live. Everybody was clinging to me because of my family, which abandoned me… But he’s different, he fell in love with me, not with my moneys or parents. Finally I have someone special in my life, so please once let me be happy with him. Please I’m beginning you let me be with sungyeol, I don’t want to leave him…” After realizing that he might never saw sungyeol again tears which he hold whole day started to splash out from his eyes, they weren’t stopping.
“Sungyeol! My sungyeol… I promised… S-Sungyeol! I want to be with him, I want him to hug me right now and then wipe out my tears… I need him beside me… I don’t-“ He couldn’t talk anymore, he was dying from his tears. “Sungyeolah… Sungeyeol!!” Myungsoo was calling his name again and again, now he was screaming hysterically and crying like a little child, he put his hands on his face and continued sobbing, his body was all shacking and you can easily hear how hardly he was crying under his hands. No matter how cold hearted you are, you felt really bed seeing him in condition like this.
“Go ahead!” Suddenly mother shouted. “Go to him but forget about heritage and about your family.”
“Even if I’ll die from hungriness everything is okay as long sungyeol is holding me” Myungsoo tried to breath normally again and stop his tears.
“Thanks mom- I mean Mrs. Kim” He jumped out from the car and ran to Sungyeol’s house.
“This kid… Are you really love him that much?” She mumbled and looked out from the window. 
It was -14 outside and myungsoo was wearing only jacket, but he didn’t felt coldness, his brain was field with a thoughts that he will meet sungyeol again. When he arrived to his house he bumped into it, it was open. He ran into the room.
“SUNGYEOL! SUNGYEOLAH!” Then he saw him standing in front of the window. “SUNGYEOOOOL!!!!” He called him as loud as he could and sungyeol turned around and blanked when he saw him. Myungsoo ran and jump on him, sungyeol quickly wrapped his arms around his hips to catch him.
“Myungsoo? Am I dreaming?” Sungyeol murmured and stared at myungsoo.
“No I’m here with you, in your arms, now really nothing can make us apart” From sungyeol’s one eye tear started to roll on his cheek.
“I thought that I lost you…”
“Stupid why are you crying?” But myungsoo was crying too, now it was tears of happiness.
They were standing in front of the window, sungyeol had wrapped his arms around myungsoo’s neck. Finally started to snow, it was beautiful to watch.
“Do you know why I love you?” Myungsoo said without looking at him. Sungyeol leaned and kissed his neck and murmured onto it.
“Mmm?” Myungsoo rubbed sungyeol’s hand and then kissed it.
“Because you suit me…” 

So here is MyungYeol~~ ♥