When Man Falls In Love

We Don't Suit Each Other

Sungyeol laid on the bed and texted to myungsoo.

From: Yeollie
To: Myunggie
Myungsoo you returned in home safe?

From: Myunggie
To: Yeollie
you're worried about me?

From: Yeollie
To: Myunggie
Of course i'm worried about my boyfriend~ ❤❤

Myungsoo looked at the SMS.
"Stupid." He giggles.

From: Yeollie
To: Myunggie
Tomorrow let's act like nothing happened okay?

From: Myunggie
To: Yeollie
Of course everything for my sweet boyfriend~ ❤❤❤

From: Yeollie
To: Myunggie
*Voice record
Sweet dreams myunggie~ love you

From: myunggie
To: Yeollie
Yeah I love you too~ sleep well ❤

Myungsoo smiled and jumped on the bed and hugged the pillow, even because of this little thing he was very happy. He listened to his voice for a 100 times, like he was listening to it for a first time. He slept with a big smile on his face. At the morning he got up and went to sungyeol's house, when he walked out he hugged him from the back.
"Oh myungsoo, how are you? why do you love to cuddle so much?"
"Do i need reason for it? I just love skinship."
"Let's go~" when they walked to school sungyeol looked at him.
"Give me your hand." Myungsoo gave his hand to him, sungyeol fast and hardly grabbed it. As usual they were walking in school by holding hands. 
sungjong went to them and stand very close to sungyeol and ignored myungsoo like he wasn't there.
"So yeolie why you wasn't in school yesterday?"
"This..." myungsoo stand forward him and grabs sungyeol's hand. "He was with me" 
"Where have you been?" Sungjong had very irritated voice.
"Love motel~" he smirks and pulls sungyeol. Everyone was looking at them with dazed faces.
"Stupid..." sungyeol murmured.
"Why? I said the truth" myungsoo chuckles.
"WHAT?!" Sungyeol frowns.
"You was hugging me so tightly~" 
"You wasn't sleeping?" Sungyeol asked him nervously.
"Nope, what you whispered in my ear? I didn't hear that." And looked at him.
"I don't remember..." he says shyly.
"Don't lie!!"
"I'm not lying!" Sungyeol was all red.
"Fine! But i still don't believe you." Myungsoo mumbled. Sungyeol squeezed his eyes hardly, he was very embarrassed and nervous. "Hope he didn't hear what i said, i feel so stupid right now" his heart race so fast that he thought he will have a heart attack. He felt so hopeless, he didn't want to think that myungsoo heard that he confessed to him.
"Yah sungyeol it hurts!" Sungyeol wasn't hearing anything.
"Sungyeol!" He shouts.
"Wha-what?" 
"It hurts! You grabbed my hand too strongly!" 
"S-sorry..." sungyeol mind blanked.
In class sungyeol was looking in the window. "Do i really have feelings towards him? No! no! He's my best friend, i can't be with him, he will hate me if he will know that i love him in the romantic way, i don't love him, i love him as friend, not in romantic way, he's very important for me, i don't love him... i don't..." he was in thoughts, when someone hit his head, he looked up and saw teacher, who was looking at him angrily.
"Lee Sungyeol! Don't fly in the clouds, listen to my lesson!"
"I-i'm sorry" myungsoo looked at him curiously. 
"What's wrong with you again?" Sungyeol didn't response. "Yah sungyeol! He pushed his shoulder. 
"What? I was thinking about something, sorry "
"Again about your past?" Myungsoo asked him with very worried voice.
"N-no, please don't worry about me, i can't stand seeing you acting like this." He smiles at him.
"I have to, let's go in cafe today i'll say to other guys too."
"Okay" sungyeol sadly smiles at him.

Everyone went to a little cafe, even sungjong. They were eating hamburgers and drinking cola.
"So... i'm curious about something..." hoya said it while eating.
"What?" Sunggyu asks.
"Tell me about your orientation..." everyone chocked. 
"I'm gay" sungjong said without pausing.
"Me too~" woohyun says happily.
"Me and myungsoo are biuals." Sungyeol says.
"I'm gay" sunggyu says calmly. Minute of silence, everyone stops eating and looking at sunggyu with shocked faces.
"What? What's wrong?" 
"N-nothing, but i never though that you was gay hyung...hmm i think that i'm biual too." Dongwoo says and smiles a little.
"I'm the only one straight from all of you?" Hoya chuckles. Dongwoo's expression changes, he puts Hamburger on the plate. "I don't want to eat anymore, i lost my appetite." Hoya glances at him.
"I want to ask something too." Woohyun says. "I have question to Myungsoo and sungyeol, you never acted like a couple before, just like close friends, you never ever kissed in front of us, are you scared that we'll judge you or what? If you are please don't be afraid, we don't care if you kiss each other or cuddle, for us your happiness is more important." Everyone agreed.
"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Everyone shouts. Sungyeol was lost and nervous, he didn't know what to do, myungsoo smirks.
"If you want a kiss, we'll kiss right now!" He jumps on sungyeol and lies him down, he grabs his hands so hardly that sungyeol can't move them, he leans to him and kiss him, he his lower lip, sungyeol instinctively opens his mouth and myungsoo gives him though and uses his tongue. He reaches the bottom of his shirt and rests his hand there. Dongwoo is fanboying "OMG! OMG! Don't eat each other!" Everyone laughs, but sungjong and woohyun doesn't seem to be very happy. Finally myungsoo breaks their kiss, they're looking into their eyes and catching a breath, their cheeks are little pink. Myungsoo stood up and his lips, sungyeol feels little dizzy, he's lying for a while and then without saying anything he stood up and drinks cola, because his throat is dried.
"So... myungsoo is on top?" Sunggyu asks, sungyeol chocked again.
"Nope, i'm just a naughty "girlfriend"." And glances at sungjong and smirks widely, sungjong looks through his eyes and staring at him with serious angry face. 
After they finished eating everyone left to their houses. Dongwoo and hoya were walking to their homes together, dongwoo was silent what was very strange, because he always laughs like an idiot and talks about non sense things.
"Dongwoo what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"is something hurts?"
"No."
"Are you tired?"
"No." He was giving him short and cold answers, what was even stranger, hoya was confused, he never saw his friend acting like this. Dongwoo started walking faster he wanted to ran away, but he fast grabbed his hand.
"What's wrong?! Answer me!" 
"I said nothing!" Hoya grabs his hand even harder.
"Hoya it hurts let me go!"
"Why you acting so girly?!" Dongwoo turned around.
"Why? You hate that? Yeah this is because i'm biual right? You telling me that i'm acting girly because you know that i'm biual and it's possible that i fell in love with a guy right? You hate it so much, you hate all LGBT people don't you? I'm so tired of hearing your whining about homouals, you know what? I'm not biual i'm homoual, i don't like girls! What will you do now? You'll hate me like the others? You'll get disgusted even to talk to me i guess!!"
"What do you mean?!"
"What do i mean?! I mean that you're though homophobe!! You're acting like an angel like you don't care, but you get disgust every time you see guys kissing or cuddle with each other!! Like they don't have rights to love someone! Is it so bad to fell in love with a guy? why i can't? No one can judge me, even you! But every time i say something that is connected with gays you're face changing, you get irritated, i can't tell you when i love someone, when i have crush on someone, because you'll stare at me from above with disgusted face, like it's sin to love a guy." Hoya was staring at him, he didn't know what to say, he was shocked, he didn't know that he hurt his best friend so many times, he  didn't know about his feelings. He left his friend hurting alone, he didn't help him, he didn't support him, he's a worst friend. Dongwoo was looking down.
"Even when we accidentally kiss each other... you was so disgusted that you didn't talk to me for a 1 week..." Dongwoo was very upset. Hoya wanted to say something but dongwoo cut it.
"No matter what i'll say, you won't accept my orientation, you will never understand my feelings... " dongwoo turned around and ran away. Hoya wanted to chase him but he was frozen and couldn't move his legs.
Dongwoo rushed into his house and lied on the bed and put his head on the pillow and started crying.
"Stupid hoya, why you're hurting me so much?" Hoya returned in the home too, he collapsed on the sofa. 
"Sorry dongwoo for being such an ." He sighed and lean his head back. "Maybe go and apologize? But what i must say? He'll never forgive me. ACK!! Why is everything so hard? I don't know what to do...how can i approve that i want to be his friend no matter what?" He closed his eyes, after few minutes he jumped from the sofa. "Of course!! I'll definitely do that!!" He smiles happily. 
~~~~~~~~~~
After cafe, woohyun and sunggyu were walking on the streets. 
"Woohyun how are you? I think it's hard to watch how person you love kisses other."
"I can easily say that my feelings towards sungyeol isn't that hard anymore, but still i wasn't happy when I saw him kissing with myungsoo. But i'm okay don't worry, i don't love sungyeol anymore, but still i have little different feelings towards him." 
"Why? You loved him so much, you even hit myungsoo because of jealous."
"I-i might love someone else?" Sunggyu stopped walking.
"Woohyun do you even know what does feeling "love" means?" He asks quietly.
"What? Y-yeah of course..." he was little surprised because of sunggyu's reaction, is he jealous? Then he remembered about his "confession" and felt little guilty. 
"No woohyun you don't understand. when you love someone, no matter what, you will love this person whole your life, no matter how you'll try to forget, no matter how many times you'll say that you don't love him/her anymore, no matter on how many "dates" you will go, try to find new crush, you will love him/her till the end of your life, it doesn't matter you'll get married or have new boyfriend/girlfriend you just can't forget your first love. I don't think that you ever loved someone, you might like person, but love is different. 'Like' is...hmm how to say...more than friendship? Yeah 'Like' is when someone is more important than friend, yeah you might think about this person often and want to be near him/her, but believe me it's not love. 'Love' is when you giving whole your heart to your crush, when you only think about this person, you want to think about other things but you can't, you're daydreaming, worried, about your lover. Your heart aches when you see when this person is sad and you want to cry too when he/she cries. When you love someone you want to kiss, hug, cuddle, even do this with him/her..." he paused few seconds, his face turn into red after saying it, but then he continues. "Now you get difference between 'like' and 'love'?" Woohyun's jaw is dropped, he's looking at him with blanked face, he blinks his eyes few times, he opens lips to say something but he don't know what.
"YAH! Woohyun have you listened to me?" He looks at him nervously, he was very embarrassed after his speech.
"Y-yeah... sometimes i think that you're genius." He's looking at him with shocked face.
"Wha-what?" Sunggyu's cheeks are red.
"Yeah you heard what i said, you're genius. Now i get it! I never loved sungyeol! Oh~ i feel so better now! Thanks Gyu-Gyu!" Woohyun hugs him tightly, he leans him so close to his body, sunggyu's heart starts to beat very fast, he wants to escape from his arms, but he hugs him way too strong so sunggyu gave up, he put his head on woohyun's chest, he’s listening to woohyun's heartbeat and breath.
"Um... woohyun i can't breath..." he barely says it, because he really can't breath anymore, woohyun's arms are too strong.
"A-ah sorry..." woohyun smiles stupidly and stands back. "Let's go back" woohyun says and pushes sunggyu's back.
"I need to think about everything, about sunggyu, what exactly i'm feeling about him?" Woohyun was thinking about it whole way to home, when he returned in home, he lied on the bed and fast fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
Dongwoo was sleeping in his room, when his mom called him.
"Dongwoo get up! You need to go in school!"
"Today i'm not feeling good! I don't want to go!"
The door opens and dongwoo shouts.
"I said i don't want to go!" He turned around and saw hoya.
"W-what are you doing here?" 
"it doesn’t matter... now get up from the bed we're skipping the school today."
"Huh?" Dongwoo was very confused, but still he was angry at him. "I don't want to." And covered his body with blanket. 
"I don't care, get up or i'll lift you." Hoya leans close to him and traces his hands under his waist, dongwoo's body  shivers. 
"What do you think you're doing?" Dongwoo murmured quietly.
"I said i'll lift you if you don't get up right? Come on we need to go somewhere."
"Where?" Dongwoo whined.
"You'll see!" 
They went to the cinema. Hoya brought the tickets and went to dongwoo.
"What the movie is about?" 
"You'll see" and smiles at him.
"Ugh! Why you're teasing me whole day? I'm curious, tell me!" Dongwoo pouts cutely, hoya chuckles.
"Let's go and buy popcorn." Hoya says and put his arm around his shoulder, he feels that dongwoo is uncomfortable trembles.
"It's because of yesterday, right?
"Wha-what?" 
"You feel very uncomfortable when i touch you, it's because what happened yesterday right?" He sighed.
"No! I just don't love skinship." And he walks away.
"When sungyeol or sungjong touches you, you like it and when i touch you, you hate it?" He whispers angrily

the‬ movie is about school aged boys, they are best friend, but one of them falls in love with other, after many denies he accepts that he fell in love with his best friend, but his friend hates gays and always curse them, that's why he's afraid to say about his feelings to him. But his friend is falling in love with him too. They confess to each other at the end and starting dating.
~Happy end~

Dongwoo is very interested, because he's in same situation. Hoya glances at him and asks.
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah, because i'm in same situation right now."
"WHAT?" He shouts very loud and everyone looks at them.
"Shhh! Are you crazy? Why are you screaming?"
"Do you love someone from our school?" Dongwoo is looking at him with confused face.
"He...She isn't from our school."
"Really? Dongwoo you think that i'm an idiot? SHE?!" Hoya is looking at him with mad face, because he knows that dongwoo is lying to him.
"Okay okay, HE's not from our school, but we are best friends, are you happy now?" Hoya rolled his eyes and angrily looked at the screen. "What the heck is wrong with you today? I’m the only one who must be angry" Dongwoo thought and curiously looked at him. When the movie ended they walked out, but hoya immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him.
"Where are we going now?"
"You'll see, but it's the first and the last time when i'm going there, get it?" Hoya had very serious voice.
"O-okay."
"Close your eyes" hoya covered dongwoo’s eyes, with his hands. "Now open!" Dongwoo slowly opened his eyes.
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?! GAY BAR?! WHAAAAAAAT?! WHYYY?!" he was screaming like a crazy.
"Look, i know that you aren't that type of person who's coming in places like this, but i wanted to approve that i really don't care about your orientation and i'll always support you." Dongwoo was looking at him curiously.
"Believe me! I’m saying the truth" Hoya looked at him with worried face.
"O-okay"
"Now let's go in." Hoya pushed him from the back and threw him inside the bar. Dongwoo was feeling very uncomfortable, he didn't know what to do, so he started to drink whiskey, he drank too much. One tall and handsome guy walked to him.
"Hi! My name is Kim Heechul."
"Hello~ my name Jang Dongwoo~"
"Maybe you drank too much?"
"N-no *hiccup I'm fine~" he giggles at him stupidly. 
"Okay." Heechul smirks and leans to him for a kiss, dongwoo is very drank so he really don't care about what he'll do. Heechul slowly leans to him and kiss on the lips, hoya saw it he's eyes widened, he's angry but it switched into a jealous, he fast walks towards them and pulls heechul from the dongwoo, he looks at him with an angry face.
" off" he's giving him a dead glare, heechul nods and walks out.
"Dongwoo what the hell you was thinking?!" He looks at him and see that dongwoo is already sleeping, then he saw empty cups.
"What?! 6 cups?! Dongwoo~" he whined. "What am i supposed do now? Hope you aren't heavy." He lifts him and took with a piggyback. 
"Dongwoo are you still sleeping?" No response. Hoya sighed.
"You're such a troublemaker." It's very late so it's quite outside, hoya easily can hear dongwoo's heartbeat and breathing. "Was i jealous right now? No i just was very angry because some stranger kissed my dongwoo...wait MY dongwoo? Oh god i'm going crazy, still i don't want to see how he's kissing another person anymore..." 
When they arrived in hoya’s house, he called dongwoo's mother.
"Yeah he'll stay at my house, he's fine. Okay bye mrs. Lee." He threw the phone on the bed. Dongwoo is still sleeping on his bed, hoya laid close to him. He's looking at his face.
"I never saw your sleeping face before, it's cute" he chuckled and rolled to other side.

 

This chapter is mostly about YaDong, because i don't write about them that much, i'm always writing about MyungYeol and WooGyu, so i decided to write about this two too. Again sorry for a late update, but i really need to study >< ♥ thanks for subscribing, already 78 subscribes yehey~ >w< ♥ my goal is 100 =w= hehe so please comment and subscribe my Fanfic~ ♥ love you ♥♥

                                                                                                                                 authornim Natato ♥