Jeju Island Pt.1

We Don't Suit Each Other

Guys decided to go on the jeju island, they met at the train stop. They went up on the train and sat down on their seats. Soon Sunggyu and sungyeol fell asleep. Sungyeol put his head on myungsoo's shoulder and wrapped his arms around myungsoo's waist. 
"Sungyeol don't hug me so hardly! I can't breath." But sungyeol wasn't going to let him go. Myungsoo sighs and softly pinches his forehead. Sunggyu was sleeping too, train was shacking his body in the different directions, speedily he put his head on woohyun's lap, woohyun jumps from surprise. He looks at sunggyu who is deeply sleeping, he smiles a little and his hair. "You're so cute~" he was fanboying over him, when hoya hit his head.
"Woohyun shut up! People are watching us!" 
"Really though... okay okay sorry" sungyeol opened his eyes and hit myungsoo's leg.
"Ouch sungy-" but he cut it.
"Look at them~ i'm genius, now let's see what YaDong will do." Sungjong looked at them.
"What are you guys talking about?" 
"It's not in your business" myungsoo coldly answered him. Sungyeol leaned to myungsoo and whispered in his ear.
"You two fought or what?"
"Yeah i guess" 
"Yah don't be so down." Sungyeol hugs his arm. 
"Sungyeol why are you doing so much skinship so suddenly?" 
"Because i'm happy that we going on the jeju~" he put his head on myungsoo's shoulder. Why are you acting so weird? You hate skinship, even when I’m hugging you, you always trying to push me away. he looked at sungyeol but he was in conversation with sungjong. Myungsoo really wanted to push sungjong from the train, he deadly looked at sungjong, he notices it and smirked and lean closer to sungyeol and hugged him, sungyeol was used to his skinship that's why he didn't push him away, it made myungsoo even more angrier, then he saw two eyes which were looking at him.
"Hoya what do you want?" He softly asked him.
"Myungsoo we need to talk, come here dongwoo is sleeping." 
"Hmm? What do you want?"
"Sungjong likes sungyeol?" Without pausing he asked him.
"Yeah so?"
"Really? Are you jealous?"
"Yeah..." he looks at them, they were still cuddling.
"So cute" hoya chuckled. "Don't worry, yeolie loves only you."
"I hope so." He looked at him and smiled. "Thanks hyung, i must return on my seat now." He stood up, train stopped very fast and myungsoo lost his balance, he was falling down but sungyeol catch him and their lips touched. 
"You should be more careful" sungyeol grabbed his hand and sat down on his seat. "Stupid kitten you burst my lower lip." He wrapped blood from his lips.
"S-sorry..." myungsoo looked at him with his adorable worried face.
"Don't look at me like this." Sungyeol’s cheeks were a little pink. Damn he's too cute."
Finally they arrived. When they saw Myungsoo's house, their jaw dropped.
"It's a house or a castle? Myungsoo it's all yours?" 
"Yeah of course." He smiled and opened the door.
"Okay~ we need to pair each, me and sungyeol will be in one room, woohyun and sunggyu in other and hoya and dongwoo in third room, sungjong will sleep alone." 
"We have many horror movies. There is one forest, people saying that it's cursed, so we can go there. Also we can hang out on the beach, water is always warm. We have pool and Jacuzzi, billiard and ping pong table. Also XBOX and PSP"
"It's home or a white house?" Dongwoo asked him. Myungsoo giggled.
"Let's go in our rooms." He pushes everyone in their rooms. Sungyeol jumped on the bed. 
"Do you like here?" Myungsoo asked him, he really wanted to impress him.
"Are you kidding me? It's the most awesome place i have ever been." He grabbed his hand and pushed him down on his body.
"Sungyeol let me go! What wrong with you today?" Sungyeol you're so stupid, you don't even know how i'm trying to control myself to not kiss and hug you, but you making it impossible. After realizing that he won't win him, myungsoo calmed down and hugged him back.
"Myungsoo... his voice was calm and serious, myungsoo's heart flutter and got nervous. "will you go-" but at this moment dongwoo harshly opened the door.
"Oh come on guys~ please let us sleep tonight~" 
"Yaaa you ert kid, we were just hugging." Sungyeol shout at him from the embarrassment.
"Sure~~~ okay let's go in kitchen we need to make a dish." Sungyeol stand up from the bed, but myungsoo grabbed his hand.
"Yeol... what you wanted to say?" Sungyeol ears turned into red, he was looking at him nervously.
"Um...nothing important, forget it" he rushed out from the room. "i was going to confess to him? No i can't do it at this moment." He breaths out and walked into the kitchen.
"What you guys were doing there?" Sunggyu asks him.
"Nothing~ i just hugged him." Sungyeol whines.

Myungsoo was lying on the bed and was deep in thoughts.
What the heck happened? What he was going to say? I'm so curious now! Ugh! What you wanted to tell me? Your voice was so serious... he groaned and covered his face with his hands. Sunggyu opened the door.
"Myunggie dish is ready."
"Uhum thanks."
"Is something wrong?" He walked to his bed and sat down on the edge.
"Hyung~ do you love someone?" He asks him like a little kid.
"Yeah, and what?"
"Do you have mixed feelings? I can’t understand if this person loves me or not. Sometimes he acts like a friend and sometimes like a lover, I’m really confused.
"Yeah i have those feeling already 10 years." He chuckles.
"What? You love this person so long?"
"Yeah. I think you fell in love with yeol for real." He smiles at him.
"Don't tell me that you know that we aren't dating" 
"I know it from the start." 
"How?" He looked at him nervously.
"Sungjong told me, thank you very much for supporting me, but i don't think that woohyun will someday like me in the romantic way." 
"Don't thank me, thank sungyeol, he also liked woohyun but because you were his close friend he gave up."
"I was acting so stupid. I was jealous about those two and was talking with sungyeol with Irritated faces, when he wanted to help me." He looked very upset and guilty.
"It's okay, hyung still loves you." Myungsoo pats his shoulder.
"Yeah and about you, i think Yeolie loves you too, no it's obvious that he loves you. Look at him, he always do skinship ONLY with you, wants to stay by your side, never rejects your kisses and cuddles."
"No, he thinks about me as brother." He cutely pouted.
"Trust me he loves you.”  He smiled and gave a quick hug.
"Maybe confess to him?"
"If you think that it's a right time now, then yes you have to."
"No... I’ll wait for little longer. Anyway thank you very much sunggyu hyung."
"You're welcome, if you have any problems, tell me and i'll always help you." Myungsoo nodded and stand up. "Let's go eat." They walked down in the kitchen. Sungyeol glanced at him, myungsoo noticed it and smiled at him. 
Sungjong was sitting in front of sungyeol.
"Hyung this chicken tastes weird."
"Really? give me little piece of it."
"Say ahh~" he put piece of meat in his mouth with the chopsticks. Myungsoo looked at him, he knew that he was doing it on purpose, but couldn't help about his jealous. Sunggyu  softly hit his leg and whispered in his ear.
"Control your expression" myungsoo nodded. 
"Me and myungsoo need to go somwhere." Sunggyu grabbed his hand and stand up. Sungyeol was staring at them until they went out.
"Hyung what's wrong?"
"Nothing you had so sad expression, i thought you’ll start crying, that's why i took you here to calm down your feelings."
"Thanks, because if i stayed there for little longer i would kill sungjong." He sighed.
"Yeah i know that feeling. There was time when i truly hated sungyeol." He laughed, but myungsoo was silent.
"Oh come on, you know that sungyeol doesn't love sungjong."
"I know but, i can't help it." Sunggyu hugged him.
"It's okay, i know that he loves only you." Myungsoo squeezed him tightly. Sungyeol went out to search myungsoo and saw how he was hugging sunggyu. He got extremely angry, his heart dropped, it felt like someone squashed his lungs, it was hard to breath. He didn't want to see this scene anymore, that's why he turned around and returned back in home. 
"Hyung let's go on the beach~" sungjong ran to him.
"Sorry i'm not in good mood right now." 
"Is something wrong?"
"Nothing..." he smiled and walked into his room and heavily fell on the bed. Maybe he doesn't love me? After thinking about it, his heart stopped. Without noticing tears started to roll on his cheeks. I'm so stupid! Stupid! Stupid Sungyeol! Sungjong walked into his room and when he saw sungyeol's crying he shocked and went to him.
"Yeolie~ what's wrong?" He wiped tears from his eyes. 
"I said nothing" he covered his face with a pillow.
"I'm not an idiot sungyeol! Something wrong, what made you cry."
"Nothing just leave me alone...please..."
"But-"
"Please!" Sungjong sighed and stand up. He walked down into the kitchen, everyone was there, even myungsoo and sunggyu.
"Anybody knows what happened to sungyeol?" He asked calmly.
"What do you mean?" Myungsoo jump from the chair.
"He's crying..." myungsoo walked towards the stairs, but sungjong stopped him.
"He wants to stay alone, don't go there" myungsoo looked at his door, but sungjong grabbed his arm harder.
"Okay..." 
sungyeol took his ipod and started listening to his favorite songs, he got tired on the way, that's why he fast fell asleep. Door opened and sungjong walked in. 
"Hyung. Are you okay? Is something hurts?" He heard music which was coming from his earphones. he slowly removed them and his hair, sungyeol slowly opened his eyes, he was still sleepy and couldn't recognize who was standing in front of him. He felt that someone lips touched his, he focused his eyes and saw sungjong. He was shocked but quickly closed his eyes, he didn't want to make sungjong embarrassed or feel uncomfortable.
What? Why is he kissing me? Does he likes me?... 1 second... 2 second... 3 second... why he isn't breaking a kiss? Already 6 seconds?!... Then he heard how door opened harshly.
"Lee sungjong!!!!" It was myungsoo's voice, he had very angry tone. After myungsoo walked into the room, he heard loud hitting voice, then someone fell on the floor.
"Are you insane?!" Sungjong shout at him.
"Yes i am!!! Don't ever touch him again!"
"What if i do?! What will you do?!" He heard hitting voice again. Myungsoo grabbed him by his collar.
"I'll kill you with my own hands!!" And push him down on the floor.
"You think hyungs won't help me?" He asked him with annoying voice.
"They went out for shopping." Sungjong was silent.
"I won't tell it twice, i don't give a if you like him or not, but never ever touch or kiss him!!! Get it?!" Myungsoo voice rises.
"I liked him first!" Sungjong cried, myungsoo stopped shouting at him.
"I liked him first! From the first day! And you hated him! I wanted to forget him, but when he said that he will dress up as girl for me and said that he'll always help me, i decided to make a step! But you, when you finally realized that you like him too, made me, you're best friend, your biggest enemy!!! You think i'm not worried? You think that it's easy for me to loose person with who i spent whole my life? Why can't you, only once act like a real friend and let me love him too? Or it's sin to love him?" Sungjong was breathing heavily, he stand up and ran out from the room.
"Sungjong!! Lee Sungjong!!" Myungsoo followed him. Sungyeol opened his eyes, he was sweating and nervous after hearing their fight.
Sungjong likes me too? And they fought because of me? he couldn't come out from shock. 
"SUNGJONG!!! LEE SUNGJONG!!! STOP RUNNING FROM ME! LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!"
Myungsoo grabbed his hand and stopped him, he was trying to push myungsoo away, but he grabbed his hand way too strong. 
"What do you want?!" Sungjong screamed at him. 
"Let's sit down." He pushed him down on the chair.
"I never thought about you as enemy, but when you were doing everything on purpose to make me angry or jealous, i was very mad and you know that i'm over protected about sungyeol, you know how much i love him, that's why i can't control myself when it comes to him. Yeah i know i had many girlfriends before, but i never ever loved someone. Sungyeol is first that's why i'm just obsessed on him, how i said, i can't control myself when it comes to him. I'm crazy i know, but after so many denies, i realized that i'm DEEPLY in love with him. I liked him from the start too, but love always starting from the smallest of things to a budding growth of affection. When he said to play his boyfriend it was enough for me, everything is okay till i can stay by his side, i thought so, but little by little my love grown up and i started to get jealous on little things, like i'm really his boyfriend. That's why now it's harder to control my feelings, to not kiss, hug him and don't get jealous. Few days ago he said that he wants to make woohyun and sunggyu together, it means after they go out, we must "break up" and stop playing couples and i can't be with him often as now and it's killing me, this is the reason i get jealous about everything and everyone, i want to feel this feelings, when he holds my hand in school or kiss me, for little longer." Sungjong was looking at him with widened eyes, he didn't know what to say after speech like this. Myungsoo breaths out and told.
"And yes you can love him too, he doesn't belongs to me anyway." For him it was the hardest to say, it was painful to know that he doesn't belong to him, that they aren't real couple and their kisses and hugs are just part of the game.
"Sorry hyung for making you angry so many times, i thought that sungyeol was just another victim and you were just playing with him. But just like you, i can't give up, hope we won't fight again." 
"I won't scream at you, but you stop making me jealous on purpose, okay?"
"Okay" 

Sungyeol was standing behind the door, he heard every word what myungsoo said. He was trying to act cool and don't scream and jump like a little girl, he was grinning like an idiot, he slowly went in his room and starred to jump on the bed. Then heavily fell down and hugged the pillow.
"Yehey~ i'm so happy, now i know that he's confession wasn't a lie." He tightly was hugging the pillow. "Aah~ i love him more now."
Myungsoo walked into his room.
"Yeol is something wrong?" 
"Nope." He stood up and smiled. "Everything is excellent~" 
"Sungjong said that you was crying."
"Yeah... because of the song" myungsoo sighed.
"You're so stupid."
"I know~ let's go on the beach." Myungsoo nodded. Everyone was already on the coast. Everyone was having fun, except woohyun who was sitting under the umbrella, sunggyu ran to him.
"Woohyun give me some cola." He threw it to sunggyu.
"Ya gyu why are you still in shirt? Take it off."
"Yeah i was going to" he took off his shirt and threw it. Woohyun looked at him and bit his lower lip, he felt warmth on his cheeks, he was blushing AGAIN, only sunggyu could make him blush like this, he covered his blushing face with a cap.
"What's wrong?" Softly sunggyu asked and sat down beside him.
"Nothing, it's just very hot today."
"Come in water then"
"I don't want to, you know that i hate swimming."
"I'll stay with you then" he patted his back. Woohyun blushed even more, he was worried that sunggyu might hear his heartbeat, who was racing wildly. He put his head on his knees.
"Why are you doing this to me?" He whispered it very quietly.
"What did you say?" Sunggyu leaned closer to him, woohyun could easily feel his breathing.
"You're too close" he murmured.
"Oh sorry." They stayed in this uncomfortable silence few minutes, but soon sunggyu broke it.
"Do you want some ice cream?" Woohyun wasn't blushing anymore and calmed down, that's why he nodded and stand up. They were walking very close to each other, it wasn't something new, they were always walking like this, even their hands were touching, that moment woohyun really wanted to grab his tiny hands, but if he do this, sunggyu will know that he loves him and ruin their friendship.
"You're too quiet today." Sunggyu said it with very worried voice.
"Am i? I know it will be sound unbelievable, but i was thinking about something." Sunggyu softly chuckles.
"Why? You aren't that stupid. What you were thinking about?" He curiously askes him, he really wanted to know, because woohyun isn't that type of guy who will think about something so long.
"Nothing interesting." He smiled at him, he hardly was trying to shut up his mouth, to not confess to him, because he knew that it wasn't right time for it now. They found a little market and walked in, cute ajuma welcomed them.
"Maybe buy ice cream for others too?" Sunggyu asked him.
"Yeah it's a good idea~" old and grease woohyun's image come back to him. Sunggyu sigh relieved.
"I'm happy that serious woohyun disappeared." He smiled and took seven ice creams from the fridge.
"Yeah~" 
"Are you two dating?" All of a sudden Ajuma asked them.
"WHAT?!" both of them shouted, sunggyu even drop the ice creams from the shock.
"What are you saying ajuma? We are guys. We can’t be together. Woohyun raised his voice, ajuma laughed. Sunggyu angrily looked at him.
"Why? i'm not good enough for you?" He shouted at him, he wanted to and see woohyun's laughing, but instead he saw woohyun's confused and lost face, he didn't know what to answer to him, he was looking in the different directions, to aware his gaze.
"No it's not like this..." he bit his lower lip and look down.
"I joked you stupid" he gave him light punch on his head and walked to ajuma to pay for ice creams. But he was very curious why woohyun had reaction like this. He thought that he will burst into laughter. On the way both of them felt little awkward, that's why stayed in silent. 
"Um... say something" sunggyu looked at him.
"Why me? Say something if you want to talk, i'll follow you."
"You're talker and mood maker not me."
"Then i have 1 question to you… sunggyu do you still love this person? Or you forget about him and searching new crush?" Sunggyu stops walking, but Woohyun continues, now his walking forward him.
"Why it bothers you?" 
"It's not like it bothers me, i'm just curious." He really wanted to hear 'NO' because it means that he had a chance to get him. But sunggyu without thinking said opposite of it.
"Yes i do" woohyun's heart dropped, he didn't turn his head, because his eyes was already tearing. Am i so weak? I'm crying because he said that he loves another person, how can i confess to him, when i know that he'll reject me? i'll die from crying i guess. He sighs and tried to say something without jolting his voice.
"Is that so... i'm happy about you..." sunggyu caught up him and smiled.
 "Thanks for supporting" he said it very gently . 
"Where have you two been?" Hoya shouted at them.
"We brought some ice creams for you~" woohyun give them for everyone. They started to eat when heard someone's shouting, it was coming closer and closer, finally they heard what this person was shouting, they turned around and saw pretty girl, same age as them running to them.
"Dongwoo! Jand Dongwoo!" She stopped in front of dongwoo.
"Um... sorry but do i know you?" Dongwoo nervously asked her.
"Tch look at him, he can't remember his childhood friend." She looked little disappointed, because he didn't remember her.
"Childhood friend?... OMG Hyolim is that you?" Dongwoo happily shouted and jumped from the ground.
"Finally!" She smiled and hugged him, dongwoo without feeling awkwardness hugged her back, hoya immediately stopped eating and put down his ice cream, his mouth was still open and was looking at them with his deadly killer eyes.
"I missed you! You didn't change too much, that's why i easily recognized your face." She smiled at him, her eyesmile was so cute, dongwoo grinned too.
"I'll take that as a compliment. But i can't say same about you, you changed so much, that's why don't blame me because i didn't remember you from the start." 
"Okay I’m forgiving you this time~" she looked at him with cute angry expression. Then she heard that someone was calling her name.
"Oh it's my mother, i need to go. How long you'll stay here? I hope i'll have chance to meet you again." She looked at him curiously.
"Oh 1 week, i'll be here for a 1 week." He rubbed his neck and smiled. 
"Okay bye bye dolphin~" she kissed his cheek and ran away, everyone's jaw dropped.
"What the hell was that? Are you two dating or dated before?" Sungjong asks him.
"Oh No of course, she was the first who heard that i'm a gay, she's like a sister for me. I haven't seen her for 8 years, we missed each other so don't be so surprised that she kissed my cheek." He took his ice cream again in his mouth.
"Is that so... is she living here?" 
"Yeah, before going in Seoul i was living here for a 10 years and i know her already 17 years, i met her when i was 1 years old, when our parents had dinner in her house... aw sweet memories" he chuckles.
"Woah cool~" sungjong smiled and looked at hoya, because he noticed his angry face.
"You're pretty close to her, huh?" He asks him with irritated voice.
"So what if i am?" 
"Nothing..." he looks in the different direction.
"Weirdo~" dongwoo cutely pouts and continues eating. When Sunset, myungsoo suggested.
"Hey guys let's go in the cursed forest"
"Um... i remembered i need to do something..." sungyeol slowly stand up, but myungsoo catches his leg.
"Where are you think you're going?" Sungyeol was trying to lie to him, but myungsoo didn't allow him, he softly said.
"Don't worry i'll come with you." 
"Saying a guy who is afraid of the thunder. " sungyeol looked at him with “are you kidding me” face.
"Yah! go alone then!" He shouted at him and turned around.
"I'll come with you" sungjong smiled and walked to sungyeol. "I'm not Scaredy-cat at all, that's why i'll go with you." 
"Sungjongie thanks~" sungyeol jumped on him and tightly hugged. Myungsoo turned his face and wore very sad expression, but he didn't want to fight with sungjong anymore that's why he was just staring at them, without saying anything. 
"Okay we'll go in pairs, on the different roads.
Sungjong-me
Woohyun-sunggyu-myungsoo
Hoya-dongwoo
All of us will have phones and transmitter if you'll lost call the others. " sungyeol told it and stand up from the ground.
When they arrived they saw sign "Don't come! Dangerous!" They looked at each other, waiting for someone who will walk in this dark and creepy forest first. Hoya gulped and grabbed dongwoo's hand, who was already shaking from scared, they slowly disappeared in the forest. then woohyun, sunggyu and myungsoo went into the forest, at last sungjong and sungyeol walked into there too. Sungyeol was clutched to sungjong' shirt, he was breathing heavily, his heart was racing crazily and his body was all trembling. Sungjong looked at him.
"Sungyeol, do you want to hold my hand?" He nodded a little, sungjong was walking to him when he saw strange figure behind sungyeol.
"S-sungyeol don't turn around." Sungyeol didn't listen to him and looked back, figure quickly ran to him and shout very loud. Sungyeol screamed like girl and ran as fast as he could, without even looking back. This person started to laugh, sungjong looked at the figure, it was woohyun.
"oh my god woohyun are you 5 years old?! Sungyeol stop!" He called him few times, but sungyeol already ran too far away. "Yah woohyun because of you we lost sungyeol!" He shouted at him angrily, soon he heard sunggyu's and myungsoo's voices. "Sunggyu take care of your friend please, he scared sungyeol to death, now he ran somewhere and we can't find him!" sungjong was pissed off, myungsoo's eyes widened he started panicking, without thinking he ran where the way would lead him. He called him few times by transmitter and phone but he didn't answer. He was calling him by his name again and again. But sungyeol wasn't there..


Dongwoo was holding hoya’s hand hardly, even true he was mad at him. Something shivered, dongwoo jumped and screamed, he felt weakness in his knees, he sat down, hoya without saying anything sat down beside him, he put his arm around dongwoo and lean closer to him.
"Dongwoo don't be so scared, ghost and other things like this aren't real." Dongwoo bites his lips, he was going to stand up, but he heard something again and without realizing put his head on hoya's chest. Hoya shocks at first, but then he wrappers his arms around dongwoo and leans closer to him as possible. He could easily hear how wildly dongwoo's heart was beating. Dongwoo uncomfortable shivers, hoya thought that he doesn't want to hug him, it hurts him a little, but he decides to let him go, but dongwoo doesn't allows him, on the contrary leans even closer and clutches with his fingers to his shirt, he put his head on his shoulder and hardly squeezes his eyes, he's trying to calm down his heartbeat, but without result. "Please...don't let me go...let's stay like this for a while..." he barely says it, his voice is cracking from nervous. Hoya smiles and nods, he doesn't know why but he really felt comfortable and warm when he was in embrace with dongwoo, they hugged like this before, but he never felt like this. He doesn't want to let him go. I like you this words run into his head, after many denies he finally understand it, no matter how many times he told himself that he's straight and love dongwoo as a friend, how many times he tried to not get jealous about him. Who knows how many times he spent night just thinking of him, finally it reached him. He closes his eyes and breaths out, dongwoo's heartbeat was like melody in his ears, he wanted to feel his weak from scared body forever.
"Are you scared too? You're heartbeat is very fast as well..." dongwoo murmurs. Hoya chuckled.
"My heartbeat isn't fast because i'm scared, it's fast because i'm hugging you." He didn't want to say it, but he couldn't change it, so he didn't care about it too much. 
"What do you mean?" Blushed as hell dongwoo asked him.
"Don't say anything okay? Ju-just stay like this..." hoya wanted to confess to him normally, at last not in place like this.
Myungsoo was still searching sungyeol.

"Where he could go?" He stops to catch a breath, because he was running all the way. "Why you always making me so worried?" He sat down on the ground. He saw little cabin there. He stood up and ran to this cabin, it was old and abandoned, he slowly opened the door and walked in. He saw big figure sitting on the floor, when he walked closer he saw sungyeol. 
"Thanks god i found you" he relieved sighed.
"Myungsoo?" He asked nervously.
"Who else but me?" He smirked and sat down beside him.
"So... how long you're hiding here?" 
"I don't know, i got scared and ran away, then i got lost and didn't know where to go, i saw this cabin and walked in and now you arrived too." 
"Then you'll tease me because of my phobia" he laughed and patted his back.
"Do you know how to get back home?" 
"Yeah ofcou..." myungsoo looked out and saw that it was already very dark and he found this cabin by chance.
"You don't know, don't you?" Sungyeol asked with annoyed voice.
"Erm... let's stay here for a night and at the morning we'll easily find the way out." He wasn’t confident in his words, but he wanted to calm down scared sungyeol.
"It will be very cold at night" sungyeol quietly murmured.
"Do you want to sleep?" 
"A little bit. Are here any wild animals in this forest?"
"I-i don't think so, but for sure i'll close the door." They only had one little torch, but it was enough for them, they were going to sleep anyway. How sungyeol said at night it was very cold.
"Ugh so cold" myungsoo was freezing.
"I know what to do, but please don't start shivering and panicking." Sungyeol said it and hug myungsoo from the back, he wrapped his legs around him and put his chin on his head. 
"What are you doing?" Myungsoo barely mumbled.
"People saying that you feel warmer when you're in embrace with someone. I have long towel in my bag so we can cover it.” 
"Warmer?" He asked softly, myungsoo nodded. Sungyeol was feeling how his body got hotter, and how his ears turned into a red, he couldn't help it and chuckled.
"Why are you laughing?" 
"Because you're damn cute." He tightened his arms and lean even closer to his body, he pecked his neck and smile when he felt how myungsoo's heart started to race faster. 
"What was that?" 
"You're the only one who loves skinship" 
"Yeah i do, but you don't! You hate skinship!" Myungsoo says it with very confused voice.
"Yeah i do, but i don't mind doing it with you" he mumbled and kisses his neck again.
"It sounded like a confession right now." Myungsoo chuckled.
"Take it how do you want" sungyeol was going to kiss his cheek, when myungsoo unexpected turned his face, their lips met and their eyes widened. Myungsoo was waiting when sungyeol will break the kiss, but he never did, he continued the kiss and made it from small unexpected kiss into passionately and rough kiss,
.They started to use their tongues and exchanging with saliva. Finally sungyeol broke up the kiss and looked into the myungsoo's black pearl eyes, who he loved the most. He hardly gulped, because it wasn't enough for him, he wanted more, more kisses with him, but he knew that this kiss was already a big mistake, because now he needed to explain somehow why did he kissed him, without saying that he loves him. Myungsoo's eyes slowly started to closing down, he put his head on his chest and fell asleep.
"You don't believe me when I’m calling you a kitten! Only kittens can fell asleep so quickly. I know that I won't be able to sleep tonight, after what happened" he wrapped his arms around him and stared at his sleeping face for a long time, before falling asleep too. They slowly lied on the floor, without letting each other go, sungyeol was still hugging myungsoo, their legs tangled and it was only inch apart from their faces.

So this is the longest chapter i have ever writen >w< right now i'm writing next chapter :3 if i finish it today i'll add it, if not, tomorrow i'll definitely add "Jeju island pt2" >w< ♥ so please wait for me :d ♥