Ugly Duckling

We Don't Suit Each Other

this chapter is very small so i decided to write second chapter too. So i'll update 2 chapters today ^^ hope you'll enjoy it >w< ♥
 


  In the cafeteria Sungyeol saw Myungsoo, but ignored him. Myungsoo was angry because noticed, how Sungyeol was looking at him and then how he rolled his eyes. Why he didn't call me? Ugh that stupid dinosaur. Doesn't have any manners. Sungjong looked at his friend and scared because of dark aura which was coming from Myungsoo.
"Hyung... is something wrong? You look so mad."
"Nothing... it's the first time when someone is ignoring me, everyone wants to talk to me but he... UGH this stupid dinosaur I hate him so much!!!" Myungsoo roared.
"A-ah I see... yeah you're right he's different, even he's face is different from the others." Said Sungjong
"Yeah, 'cause he's ugly." Myungsoo angrily said that.
"If he gets rid from those glasses and shortly cuts his hair, I think he will be very handsome, look at his body. He's tall, thin and have long legs. I think he's an ugly duckling who will grow up as a pretty swan."
"Did you hurt you head? Or do you like him?"
"Hmmh... Why don't to try it?" Sungjong smiled.
"Try what?" Myungsoo shocked because of sungjong's answer.
"Try to like Lee Sungyeol...." Sungjong looked at Myungsoo, with a serious expression on his face.
"You're ill, go to the doctor, you need help." Myungsoo sighed and then again looked at Sungyeol who was laughing with his new friends.
"He laughs like a donkey." Thought Myungsoo.
"Hyung, I finished my food, let's go home."

  On the way to home, Myungsoo was thinking about Sungjong's words. Is it even possible? I can't imagine handsome Sungyeol. How can he be a handsome guy? I really don't get your taste Sungjong... Wait, if we remove glasses and cut his hair... what the heck am I thinking about? What's wrong with me?? SUNGJONG IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!
Sungyeol was walking to home when he saw Myungsoo. Oh god only not him.He thought, but still he screamed 
"Yah! Kim Myungsoo" Myungsoo turned around and saw Sungyeol who was waving his hand. 
"Oh, Sungyeol why are you here? Are you my stalker?" 
"Oh my god, what's wrong with you? Why do you think that everybody loves you? 
"Because they do" Myungsoo smirked.
"It means that I'm different from them... anyway do you live on this street?"
"Yeah, you already know that my parents are the richest in Korea, so I asked my father to buy me a personal house to live alone."
"Oooh I see" said Sungyeol.
"What?! It... It... means that we are neighbors??? I CAN'T STAND YOU KIM MYUNGSOO" Sungyeol growled.
"I'm not happy about this news too, so shut the hell up!"
"Oh what time is it?" Sungyeol looked at the watch "Wait is it already 6?! A-aah sorry Daeyeol I'm coming home~" Sungyeol quickly ran away.
"What's wrong with this guy?" Myungsoo chuckled and continue walking.