Honesty

We Don't Suit Each Other

"I'm sorry... i don't like you..." after sungyeol said it everything got silence and every second felt like an eternity. Myungsoo opened his mouth to say something. 
"Yeah i know" he mumbled and opened the door to walk away from the class, but sungyeol quickly and harshly closed it. Myungsoo looked at him with confused face. 
"I don't like you because-" but myungsoo cut it.
"Are you playing with my feelings? Do you think it's funny? I already heard that you don't like me, it's necessary to say it again?!" Sungyeol heavily sighed.
"Listen to me okay?" With his one hand he held his cheek and rub it. 
"The reason i don't like you is..." his voice was cracking from nervous. "God it's the first time i'm so nervous." He breathed out and put his face on myungsoo's shoulder. 
"Sungyeol..." Myungsoo was little shocked because of his actions. 
"I don't like because i love you..." Myungsoo's eyes widened and heart started to beat faster.
"I liked you long time ago, but now i love you... But i didn't know how or when to say it, you know that i'm bad at love things... I wanted to wait till you say it by yourself..." 
"What? Did you k-know?..." Sungyeol nodded.
"You confessed to me at the karaoke bar... Also... I heard you on the jeju, i heard everything you said there..." Myungsoo just wanted to run away from there, he felt so stupid. He tried to push him away but sungyeol was stronger than him. 
"Why you didn't say anything? You were playing with me?!" He felt really humiliated.
"No i said that i love you right? You don't remember but... When you confessed to me...Erm... I accepted your feelings..." Myungsoo couldn't see his face, but he saw his red ears and was feeling his warm fast breathing on his chest. 
"Myungsoo... I love you, my feelings towards you is more than "like". I can't even express with a words how much i love you. I was using our play for excuses for my kisses and hugs, because you don't even know how hard it was for me to control my feelings. Even now i can hear my heartbeat in my ears and you can't see how crazily i'm blushing... I'm freaking happy right now, even though i knew about your feelings." Myungsoo tried to make sungyeol look at him, sungyeol slowly lifted up his face and looked through his eyes. Sungyeol’s face was all red.
"R-really?" It was only word myungsoo could say. Sungyeol closed his eyes and gulped.
"After what i said you still asking it? Yes really, i love you the most Kim Myungsoo" Myungsoo's checks turn into a bright red. He couldn't believe that sungyeol liked him back. 
"So... Let's date for real?" myungsoo murmured.
"Yeah But first let me do this..." Sungyeol leaned to him and passionately kissed. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around his neck and stand on his tip toes. Their tongues were rub every place in their throat and exchanging with saliva. Sungyeol broke the kiss and smiled.
"Now it's for real. It feels much better" Myungsoo shyly smiled too and hugged sungyeol.
"Yep it's much better when i know that everything is for real now." Sungyeol slowly lifted up myungsoo's chin and captured his lips. They slowly slid down, but without breaking the kiss. Sungyeol ed myungsoo's shirt but he tried to spoke.
"We...are at school..." Sungyeol removed his hands from his shirt and put them on myungsoo's cheeks. Then they heard how door opened, so they hid behind the tables. Myungsoo quickly bottomed his shirt and his hair. He looked at sungyeol and furrowed his eyebrows. He tried to whisper him to stop giggling like an idiot.
"Choding! Stop laughing! It's not funny! What if they'll catch us? How you explain what happened here?" But he wasn't listening to him. Myungsoo sighed and decided to listen to talking voices... oh crap teachers were discussing something. He bit his lip and again glanced at sungyeol, he got that it were teachers that's why he stopped laughing and wore pale face. Myungsoo smirked and whispered.
"If you born as idiot, you will be an idiot till death" Sungyeol angrily looked at him.
"How you're talking to your boyfriend?! Oh they are coming at our direction, don't tell me that they heard us!" They squeezed their eyes waiting what happens next. Teacher pushed away tables, behind what they were hiding. 
"Lee Sungyeol! Kim Myungsoo! What you two were doing here?!" Whole school knew about their relationship, because they were first official gay couple in the school. 
"Ummm... Teacher i was just changing into my clothes and he was waiting for me" myungsoo slap his forehead. 
"And you think i believe you?!" Myungsoo stood up and bowed.
"Sorry for my idiot friend he's dumb at lying. We were just talking, nothing more! Please believe and forgive us" he hit sungyeol's shoulder and whispered. "Stand up and bow!" Sungyeol followed his command. 
"Really nothing happened between you too?" Sungyeol stupidly grinned and said.
"Yeah absolutely! We know where we can do stuff like this" Myungsoo again slap his forehead. 
"I'm leaving! Please sorry for my b-boyfriend!" He grabbed sungyeol's hand and rushed out from the classroom. 
"Yah sungyeol! I'm dying from the embarrassment! How could you say such stupid thing to teacher?" Sungyeol looked at him confused.
"What's the deal? Everybody knows that we are dating, they don’t have to be so surprised that we're doing "stuff like this". Am i right?" Myungsoo groaned, he hated the fact that sungyeol was right. 
"Okay forget it" he sighed and grabbed sungyeol's hand. "Let's go i think it's time for dance party." When they walked in they saw sunggyu and woohyun. Sunggyu saw them and smiled.
"Happy that they're together now..." Woohyun looked at the same direction and saw sungyeol and myungsoo.
"What do you mean "now" they're dating almost 1 year." Sunggyu chuckled.
"Namu sorry it's a long stupid story..." he smiled and drank wine.
"Ooh sunggyu don't do this, i won't carry you! Understand?!" Sunggyu laughed and nodded.
"Okay I need go to sungyeol and myungsoo. Don't follow me" He glanced at him and went to myungsoo and sungyeol.
"So... Now we are real couple and we're happy about it?" Sunggyu asked teasingly, sungyeol nervously looked at him.
"Yeol don't worry he knew it from the start, stupid sungjong told him everything. Sungyeol just made his 'o' face and smiled. 
"Sungyeol call me tonight i'll tell everything what myungsoo told me about you." Myungsoo's cheeks turn into pink.
"YAH hyung!!!" Sunggyu laughed loudly. Sungyeol leaned to myungsoo's ear and whispered.
"Is he drunk?" Myungsoo nodded. 
"Hyung i think it's better to go to your boyfriend" Sungyeol innocently smiled and Sunggyu went to woohyun again and hugged him, even woohyun was shocked.
"AH crap!! Sunggyu i told you to not drink!!" Sunggyu hiccupped and smiled like an idiot. Woohyun took sunggyu in his house. When the party ended, Sungeyol and myungsoo were walking outside. 
"Let's hold hands, before we only did it at the school." Myungsoo said and looked at sungyeol's hands. Myungsoo quickly grabbed his hands and smiled. "Better" 
"I feel little bad because it was the last day of school and sunggyu, dongwoo, woohyun and hoya already finished the school , we won't be able to see them often as before." Sungyeol murmured and looked up at the sky. 
"Yeah... I'll feel little lonely without dongwoo's laugh, hoya's jokes, Woohyun's stupid aegyos and especially i will miss Sunggyu hyung, he helped me so many times..." 
"But still we will be together, our friendship is infinite." Sungyeol smiled and rubbed myungsoo's hand, which he was holding very tightly. "You will always stay with me, right? Never ever think about leaving me, understand?" Sungyeol looked at myungsoo with very serious face. Myungsoo giggled and pressed his lips on his. Sungyeol wrapped his arms around his waist to lean closer to his body. From lips sungyeol slowly slid down his mouth on myungsoo's neck and it, leaving a little mark on it.
"S-sungyeol...Stop..." Myungsoo was barely talking because sungyeol's soft and wet from saliva lips were slipping on his neck and it was driving him on the edge. He hit his chest to stop him, but sungyeol wasn't going to stop yet. He was kissing every place thousands of times, like he wanted to memorize him. Myungsoo closed his eyes and lean back his head, to give sungyeol more place and hardly clenched to his jacket. Sungyeol kissed his chin, then his throat, then he arrived to collarbones, he was kissing them especially softly to don't hurt him, what made myungoo quietly moan. Sungyeol lifted up his face and captured his lips again. He was kissing like he was going to swallow him, he bit myungsoo's lower lip so hard that made myungsoo moan loudly. He broke the kiss and chuckled. 
"Shhh... Someone might hear us" Myungsoo squeezed his lips and eyes very hard, his face slowly turned into many shades of red.
"So cute~ omg myungsoo you're just too adorable sometimes" Myungsoo opened his eyes, but not his lips, he was still pressing them very hardly to each other. 
"Sometimes?" He mumbled, sungyeol chuckled and held his cheeks. 
"Always" he smiled and kissed him again, but now kiss was shorter, because they couldn't breath anymore. 
"Sungyeol carry me with a piggyback please~" myungsoo looked at him with a puppy eyes. 
"Oh no! My waist hurts very much" Myungsoo cute pouted and wrapped his hands around sungyeol's arm. 
"Then... Let's go in cafe" Sungyeol shook his head. 
"You know what time is it? It's already midnight" Myungsoo groaned.
"Why are you so uninteresting? If you continue in this way i'll break up with you!" He shouted and crossed his arms. 
"Hmm... I know more interesting things then going to cafes" Sungyeol gave him very seducing gaze and walk closer to him. 
"ert!! So ert!! I'm innocent kid!!" Embarrassed myungsoo shouted and covered his ears with his hands. 
"Innocent? Are you kidding me?" Sungyeol laughed and squashed his cheeks. "Remember our kiss? When you almost made me lose my ity?" 
"Huh? When?" Myungsoo looked at him with widened eyes. 
"When guys told us that we can kiss in front of them and you was like: "If you want a kiss, we'll kiss right now!” and then jumped on me and i don't continue how you kissed me" Myungsoo remembered and blushed even more. "Also if you get what i meant that easily, it means you're dirty minded as well... And don't tell me that you don't want to do it with me." Sungyeol was teasing him so hardly. 
"I-i... I want to! Why must i lie? I want to! But not now..." Myungsoo shouted and avoided his gaze, sungyeol was dumbfounded after this confession. 
"Oh... Is that so?..." Now you could feel awkwardness in the air, both of them tried to not look into their eyes. After looking at many directions, their eyes met and they stared each other for few long minutes before sungyeol finally said something to get rid of this stupid awkward moment. 
"Okay let's go in your house! Daeyeol has food for tomorrow, so we can hang out!" Myungsoo misunderstood, he was still man after all. 
"I said i don't want to now!" Sungyeol couldn't help it and burst into laughter. 
"Oh my god dirty minded myungsoo. I didn't meant it" he was laughing until myungsoo hit his head. 
"It sounded like this you idiot!" Myungsoo muttered shyly. 
"Okay okay i'm sorry" Sungyeol hugged him and myungsoo clung on him like a baby koala. 
"Hmm how to make you shut up sometimes? With a kiss or a hug? Or..." 
"Stop it already!" Myungsoo screamed. "With a kiss..." he murmured and thought that sungyeol didn't hear him and sighed relieved.
"Okay then i'll kiss you every time you'll start fighting" Myungsoo didn't response. 
"Hmm baby what's wrong?" It made myungsoo's heart skip a beat. 
"B-b-baby?" His voice cracked from nervous. 
"Use to it, i'll call you like this every day. I waited for this very long time so now you have to handle my overhead skinships, kisses and etc." Myungsoo looked at him and smiled evilly.
"You have to handle it not me! I'm "Naughty girlfriend" remember?" Sungyeol laughed. 
"Okay it means our love will be full of cuddles, kisses, dates, Hugs-" but myungsoo cut him.
"Don't dream too much" suddenly sungyeol looked at him, way he looks when he wants to say something weird and stupid.
"When government will accept gay marriage?" Myungsoo choked and looked at him with shocked face.
"What?!" Sungyeol looked at him with confused face. 
"I want to marry you, what? And then let's adopt kids okay?" Myungsoo's eyes sparkled with happiness "Marry you..." this words were rolling in his brain We will be always together? He thought and hid his face with his hands. Sungyeol let him go and slowly removed myungsoo's hands from his face, myungsoo looked at him, with his pink colored cheeks. 
"You're just so cute that i want to squeeze you" Sungyeol myungsoo's hair and kissed his forehead.
They arrived to myungsoo's house. In the kitchen they started to make tasty dishes, then sat down on the sofa and TV. Myungsoo was sitting between sungyeol's legs, which he wrapped around him. Sungyeol put his cheek on myungsoo's head and breathed out. 
"Let's stay like this more often...Your skin is so soft..." he muttered and closed his eyes. Myungsoo massaged his arms and lied him down on the sofa. 
"Jagi i love you" he whispered to his ear. 
"Yeah jagi me too" sungyeol murmured. Myungsoo smiled and kissed his cheek. Then he took a big blanket and lied it on him, he slid under it and hugged sungyeol, sungyeol rolled to his side and put his arms around his waist. 
"Jagi sleep well" after myungsoo said it sungyeol softly puffed. 
"Are you enjoying calling me like this that much?"
"Yeah very much JAGI~ I like when i call you Jagi, Jagi~. You tierd today jagi~ so sleep well...Jagiya~" myungsoo kissed his chin, because he only could reach it. Sungyeol didn't response anymore, he was already sleeping. Myungsoo couldn't sleeping he was staring at sungyeol whole this time. 
"My boyfriend. Abskdhagjkls i can't believe that it's happening to me" he covered his face with his hands and screamed. He was rolling on the sofa and fanboying, because he had too many feelings to handle. "Now everything is for real, i think i'm dreaming someone slap me and wake me up." 
"Myungsoo- No i mean jagiya~ You can't sleep too?" Sungyeol said and embraced myungsoo in his arms. 
"You weren't sleeping?" 
"Stupid... How can i sleep? When my dream come true, or you think only you're happy about our relationship? Can't you feel how my hearts is pounding?" Sungyeol shyly murmured and brushed his face on myungsoo's neck. "I want to be good enough for you, i want you to be happy with me, so i was thinking everything what i can do for you in the future. Yeobo i really love you very much." Suddenly for myungsoo breathing became difficult or it was because of his crazily racing heartbeat, he gulped and tried to spoke up. 
"Don't say such things or i might die from heart attack. I'm already happy, as long as you're by my side." Myungsoo kissed his neck and then bit it. Sungyeol's body filed with a goosebumps, as myungsoo's plump lips touched his sensitive skin. Myungsoo opened his mouth and bit his ear, he smiled when he felt how sungyeol shivered, myungsoo closed his eyes and slowly touched with his lips on his ear line. 
"Wha-what are you trying to do?" Sungyeol barely mumbled, myungsoo smirked and kissed it again.
"Nothing just enjoying your body" Then he pressed his fingers on sungyeol's collarbone, what made him scream and gasp loudly. 
"Y-yah it hurts" Myungsoo smirked again. 
"Then i must heal it right?" He leaned and kissed the place where he pressed his fingers and then he it. 
"Stop it already, don't make more flustered" 
"Then sorry yeol i'm not going to stop yet" Myungsoo sat down on his body and crashed his lips on his. Myungsoo was rubbing with his tongue so fast and so deeply, that sungyeol didn't had time to swallow, saliva slipped from the corner of his mouth. Myungsoo used his thumb to wipe it out, then he sungyeol's lower lip. Myungsoo took off sungyeol’s shirt. 
"What are you going to do?" Sungyeol asked little nervously, but myungsoo didn't say anything. He just stared at him for a long time, of course sungyeol wasn't feeling comfortable when myungsoo was staring at his body, but he couldn't do anything, myungsoo was sitting on him and didn't giving him chance to move even his hands. After long staring myungsoo kissed his chest, then slowly went down to his s and give to them though , sungyeol was quietly but pain made him to scream as he never did, but it was strange, pain change into pleasure. Myungsoo started giving him butterfly kisses on whole his upper body. When myungsoo ended it he kissed his stomach and reflexively sungyeol lifted it up, so myungsoo pressed his lips even harder. 
"Myungsoo... please no more..." Myungsoo giggled and collapsed on sungyeol. 
"Okay this time i'll stop" Sungyeol was surprised how his mood changed so quickly. 
"Are you two sided person or what?" Myungsoo laughed. 
"No i just getting what i want and when it's about thing like this i becoming extremely serious and..." he paused few seconds and then again continued. "Turned up..." he mumbled and wrapped his arms around sungyeol's neck and looked through his eyes. "I... I just... held my feelings so long that now i can't control them anymore." Sungyeol laughed and tapped his head. 
"How amazing boyfriend i have" he smiled and put his face on his neck. 
"Next time if you do something like this, don't whine what happens after it, get it? Hope you understand why i stopped you" he said it with y husky voice. 
"Next time believe me, you won't be able to stop me, plus i tired today, that's why i didn't had any strength for finish what i started." myungsoo murmured and closed his eyes. 
"Sleep well jagi" sungyeol told him and closed his eyes too

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
* Jagi/Yeobo- In korean means honey, sweety, darling...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyong~~~ So i want to inform you something, i'm going to write about this 4 couple individually ( fourth is Sungjong+ key ) It means i'll write 4 chapters and then prologue ^o^ And guess what? i'm already writing second fanfic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and it's about MyungYeol~ *o* >w< Of course there will be WooGyu and YaDong moments too, again i don't know what to do with Sungjongie -.- :D Anyway i just started to write it, concretely i wrote first chapter yesterday :3 After this fanfic i'll take a break for few weeks, before uploading new one~ :D  So please wait for the last chapters~~~ this is what i wanted to say ^w^ ♥♥♥ Saranghae ♥♥