Worst Day

We Don't Suit Each Other

“we did everything we could, he’s alive but he’s in Coma, he’s seriously injured.”
“WHAT?! H-how long…? HOW LONG HE WILL BE IN COMA?!” woohyun was shouting and asking  again and again how long will be sunggyu in coma…
“we don’t know… it’s possible that, he will never wake up… it’s better to call his parents, you’re his friend right? Call them and report everything.”
“how can I say something like this? How can I call them and say ‘oh you know car hit your son, he’s in coma right now and it’s possible that he’ll die’ you want me to say this?” and looked at doctor with crazy eyes.
“okay I will talk to them just give me their mobile phone’s number…” said doctor.
Woohyun said him sunggyu's parents phone’s number, he was listening how doctor was explaining everything to sunggyu’s parents.“it’s possible that, he will never wake up” he was thinking about this words, he was repeating “no it’s not true, I’m just sleeping and this is the worst nightmare I ever seen, it’s not true, it’s not true…” after 20 minutes sunggyu’s parents rushed into hospital and saw woohyun, who was sitting on the chair and looking at the floor.
“Woohyun!” sunggyu’s mother ran to him. “ woohyun please say that it’s  just a joke, woohyun answer me!” but woohyun was still looking at the floor, he couldn’t say anything, he was in shock, he couldn’t talk.
"it’s possible that he’ll  n-never wake up…” and tears rolled on his cheeks.
Sunggyu’s parents started to cry, it made woohyun feel worse, he wanted to kill himself, he wanted to die.he asked his parents to give him their mobile phone to report this news to the guys. He rushed out the hospital, he took their  phone and called Sungyeol.
“yah woohyunah you know what time is it?”
“car hit.” Woohyun’s his was voice trembled.
“WHAT?!” asked sungyeol.
“CAR HIT SUNGGYU, SUNGYEOL!  SUNGGYU… HE MIGHT WILL NEVER WAKE UP… SUNGGYU HYUNG… HE WILL DIE?…PLEASE SUNGYEOL SAY THAT IT’S NOT TRUE, PLEASE SAY THAT I’M SLEEPING…PLEASE…” woohyun started crying again, he wanted to scream but he doesn’t have strength for it anymore, he heard how sungyeol’s phone dropped.
“REPORT IT TO THE OTHERS TOO… I CAN”T SAY IT AGAIN… IF I DO I MIGHT KILL MYSELF… SO SUNGYEOL PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO COME IN HOSPITAL… I CAN’T GO IN SUNGGYU’S ROOM ALONE… I WILL HAVE HEARTATTACK…” woohyun said to sungyeol hospital’s address.  He was crying nonstop, he fell down but he didn’t have any reaction, he continued to cry, he was lying on the street and crying. After few minutes  he heard shouts from the back, it was them, guys were running to him and screaming his name, everyone looked crazy, they were crying too.
“WOOHYUN WHERE’S SUNGGYU?” asked sungyeol who was trying to talk normally and don’t cry like a baby. Woohyun didn’t answered, he couldn’t say any words, he was lying and crying.
“WOOHYUN STAND UP!” dongwoo ran to him and helped him to stand up.
“he’s…in room NO306…” his eyes were closing, he couldn’t walk, so dongwoo and hoya helped him to walk in the hospital.
Everyone was shocked, they wanted to hold their tears back, but it was very difficult. Myungsoo and Sungjong were crying like babys, woohyun was just walking, he didn’t have any tears anymore. They were standing in front of the room NO306, sungyeol sighed deeply and opened the door, they were standing, they couldn’t move, Hoya looked at others and walked in room first, then others followed him, they saw sunggyu who was lying on the bed, he was  wrapped in bandages, he had cuts and bruises on all of his body. Boys stood, they were looking at their best friend and didn’t get if he was dead or alive. will be everything same as before if he’ll die? Will they ever be happy after this? Will they continue to live as used to? Woohyun was looking at the person with he spent whole his life. They comforted and calmed down sunggyu’s parents and walked out because they couldn’t stand it anymore.
“Today I died…” murmured woohyun.
Myungso screamed “WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? DO YOU THINK OF US? IF SUNGGYU…” his eyes widen and  tears rolled on his cheeks. “YOU THINK THAT ONLY YOU LOVE HIM? DO YOU THINK YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE WHO’S WORRIED? IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPENED TO YOU TOO… YOU THINK WE’LL BE FINE? DO YOU THINK WE DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR WORDS? DON’T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS ANYMORE OR I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Myungsoo shouted and sat down and started crying. Everyone was looking at myungsoo, they couldn’t bear it anymore and started crying too. 
This is the worst day in their lives…


i know it's short sorry >< but i wanted to tell what happend to sunggyu, don't worry he'll not die, please continue reading my fanfic ^_^ and please subscribe ♥

                                                            
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGGYU! ♥♥

today is Kim Sunggyu's birthday! ❤❤❤ My little hamster happy birthday ❤❤❤ you grown up so much, i can't belive that you are already 27 years old ❤❤ my grandma gyu happy birthday ❤ stay healthy and happy with your family and INFINITE's members ❤❤❤ i will always love you Gyu Gyu no matter what ❤❤❤ for me you're the best lider *^* yeah the best of the best ❤❤ Chukhae~ ❤❤❤