Epilogue

We Don't Suit Each Other

Government of south Korea finally accepted gay marriage, many happy couples engaged, society took it easily, but of course there were people who were against of it, but their minds wasn't meaning anything anymore, they lost this game. So after 10 years dating myungsoo and sungyeol decided to get married. Before them, 1 year apart woohyun and sunggyu had a big noisy wedding, reason of it was woohyun, he didn't changed at all, greasy and cheesy image still was with him. Sungyeol's and myungsoo's wedding was loud as well too, sungyeol was still this choding idiot who was in the high school. Many people arrived on their marriage, sungyeol's mother was working the most of them. Oh yeah sungyeol told everything to his mother, that he was her long time ago lost son. Without any problems accepted her son's lifestyle, she's really the best mother in law, sometimes she treats myungsoo more than her own son. But the most shocking thing was, when myungsoo's parents came on his wedding, after many years they decided to support their son and accepted his orientation, of course he forgot about heritage, but they told him that they will give him money for life. Myungsoo's parents get along very well to sungyeol's mother, they were talking all the time and saying how stupid their childs were. When sungyeop heard "now you can kiss each other" he quickly ran to a big cake and put piece of it in his mouth then he returned to myungsoo and made him to put other side of the piece, they started to eat it and when they eat it all they lips touched and sungyeol passionately kissed his loving husband. The loudest person on the wedding was daeyeol, who was really happy about his older brother, his screams was stopped by heartbroken Kim Sae Ron, who was daeyeol's girlfriend now. After few months after myungsoo's and sungyeol's wedding, dongwoo and hoya married too. 
On the honeymoon myungsoo and sungyeol went to city of the love~ Paris. They had great time there, funny thing was when hotel's owner started to fight with them because he said that they were way too loud at night and they were far loudest couples which he ever had, while myungsoo was burning from the embarrassment, sungyeol started to fight back, like they were the loudest, because they were full of passion. But still they went to other hotel with thick walls into there.

 

 

 

*Nowadays*
 

 

"Yeobo where is my tie?" Sungyeol shouted from the bedroom.

 

"I don't know search it in the boxes! Yeol dish is on the table, come and eat it!" Sungyeol walked out from the room and went to myungsoo who was lazily laying on the sofa. Sungyeol leaned to him and pecked on the lips. 
"Mmm so sweet~ did you eat lollipops?" Myungsoo pouted and wrapped his arm around sungyeol's neck.
"It's not enough for me! I need more kiss! I'm not satisfied with this one" Sungyeol chuckled and kissed him again, but now with more feelings, myungsoo pushed him down on his body and kissed him back, he was his upper and lower lip until sungyeol opened it so myungsoo could enter with his tongue. Myungsoo wrapped his legs around sungyeol's waist and then bit his lower lip so hardly that it started to bleed. Kiss tasted as sungyeol's blood. Sungyeol pulled myungsoo out and wanted to wipe out blood from his lips, but myungsoo grabbed his hand.
"Let me do this. It's my fault anyway" he all the blood from his lips and smirked. 
"This is a real kiss, not what you did before" Sungyeol laughed and myungsoo's hair.
"Love you ert kid" he stood up and started to eat myungsoo's cooked food. Then he walked to the door and was going to go out, when myungsoo back hugged him. 
"Don't leave me, don't go on the work today~ better lay on the sofa with me and cuddle whole day" Sungyeol turned around and kissed his forehead. 
"Sorry I can't I must go on my job" Myungsoo looked at him sadly. 
"Why? My parents are rich and they're giving us money, you don't need to be a teacher" Sungyeol softly removed his hands and kissed on the cheek. 
"I need to take care about you by myself. Sorry jagi I really must go" then he turned to the door but myungsoo again hugged him. 
"Wait! I need to tell you something please let's seat on the sofa" Sungyeol got nervous, he didn't know what to expect from myungsoo, about what he wanted to talk about? Sungyeol sat down on the sofa, myungsoo sat down on sungyeol's lap faced to him.
"Um... Yeollie don't think that I don't love our cat, I really do but... I want... emr... If you want to..." sungyeol held myungoo's cheek and gently rubbed it. 
"Tell me I'll understand you" Myungsoo gulped and squeezed his eyes. 
"I want to... Yeol I want to adopt a kid" He didn't opened his eyes, just waited before sungyeol says something. 
"And you was nervous about it? Of course myungie, I want to have a kids too" Sungyeol smiled and shortly kissed him on the lips. 
"Really?" Myungsoo mumbled and sungyeol nodded. 
"Let's talk about it when I’ll come from the work okay?" Myungsoo clung on him and put his chin on sungyeol's shoulder. 
"Okay... I love you very much" Sungyeol tapped his back and made him stand up from his lap. 
"I love you too" 

 

 

Myungsoo was bored whole day, he was watching TV, eating snacks, he even made food for 2 days, he was just excited that sungyeol and he'll adopt kid, he waited for it very long time. He looked at the phone. 
"Maybe call him? No he must be very busy." He sighed and without realizing fell asleep, but phone bell woke up him. He answered it. "Yes jagi~" 
"Myungie please shut down the light and close your eyes" confused myungsoo did how sungyeol told him, he heard how door opened, he was waiting for the surprise. Sungyeol stand in front of him and turn up the light.
"Now open your eyes " Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes and saw something what made his face shone, his eyes started tearing. Sungyeol was standing in from of him with two babies in his arms. 
"Sungyeol..." myungsoo cried from happiness. 
"Now we have girl and boy" Myungsoo started crying very hard, sungyeol gave one kid to him, he gently held him and his thin hair and lean him to his face and sobbed. 
"Are you happy?" Myungsoo puffed and nodded. 
"You don't even know how happy I’m!" Myungsoo deeply sniffed and looked at sungyeol.
"Honey stop crying please" Sungyeol slowly and softly hugged him, because both of them were holding their kids.
"That's why i-i love you yeol, i'm happy that i'll spend my life with you, i love you and only you!" Tears which sungyeol was holding whole this time rolled from his sparkling from happiness eyes.
"Me too i love only you! I can't live without you, you're everything to me." They stayed like this god knows how long, now they must raise their two precious kids, but everything will be okay, because their love to each other will help them in everything.

 

 

~happy end~

 

 

 

Before saying anything, I’ll report you that I already added new fanfic, here’s the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/997594/the-way-you-look-at-me-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-myungyeol-romance-sungyeol-infiinite

So this is the end of this fanfiction… I just can’t express with a simple words how thankful I’m to you guys, your warm comments were always making me smile like an idiot :D Really I was smiling whole day because I knew that someone is reading my story and like it ♥ I never thought that I’ll have so many readers just wow *-* I’m really impressed, thanks that no matter so many grammatical mistakes you didn’t stop reading it >< I’m really working on my English right now ;-; I said it millions of times but I’ll say it again You’re the best readers ever ♥ I love all of you ♥ I thought that only few people will read it but NO I have 7132 views and 129 subscribes >_< I still can’t believe that it’s for real *-* ♥ I was always nervous after updating new chapter “what if they won’t like it?” this question wasn’t leaving my head, but instead of it I was getting sweetest comments ever which always gave me power to write new one *w* ♥ I really really really love you very very very muuuch~~~ Thanks for always supporting me ♥♥ I won’t be able to forget it >^< Again Thanks for everything ♥♥♥♥

“It’s not an END but an AND ^w^ <3