Karaoke Confession

We Don't Suit Each Other

"It's so hot today" sungyeol was whining about it whole day.
"Yeah, maybe go on the jeju island? My parents gave me big house there." Myungsoo looked at him.
"I don't know, it's your house, you decide."
"From tomorrow school is closing for a 1 week because of repair, so let's 7 of us go there."
"Okay~ i'll call WooGyu and sungjong, you call YaDong."
"What?" Myungsoo looked at him with confused face.
"Oh come on~ you're blind or what? You didn't notice that they like each other? Poor jongie no one likes him." Both of them laughed.
"You didn't remember that hoya said that he's straight?"
"Yeah but he easily gets jealous about dongwoo... by the way what is your real orientation?" Sungyeol had very serious voice.
"Hmm me? I don't think that i like boys." Myungsoo lied to him, because he didn't want to make everything obvious.
"But that day you said that you love HIM not HER...oh forget it" Sungyeol was very disappointed because of his answer.. 
"I'll go and call them." Sungyeol stand up and walked out from the room.
It means that he doesn't like me? But he's acting weird when he's with me, even yesterday he was going to kiss me, but now he's saying that he's straight?! I don't understand love. he sighed and walked into the kitchen.
"Hi woohyunshi~ you know that school is closing 1 week right? So me and myungsoo decided to go on the jeju, in his house, you and sunggyu will come right? Please say to sungjong too. Okay bye bye~" he returned in myungsoo's room, he was sitting on the bed and playing on guitar.
"What are you playing?" 
"I composed new song few days ago."
"How it's called?"
"Love u Like u." 
"Oooh~ myunggie is deeply in love? Who is she? I know her?" Sungyeol was trying to act like he was happy, but actually his heart was broken into a thousand pieces. He was trying to hold his tears, that’s why he avoided his gaze and looked through the window.
"Um...she...her name is..." myungsoo was lost and doesn't know what to answer. "It's doesn't matter for you!" He shouted at him very loud.
"O-okay stop screaming at me, i'm not deaf! Okay… at the jeju we need to become a Love specialists."
"What? Why?" 
"We need to help our 4 idiots to understand that they like each other and make them couples."
Myungsoo coldly glanced at him.
"you can't even understand your feelings and you want to help others?" He got little angry at him, because he couldn't understand if sungyeol likes him or not.
"Why are you acting like this?" Sungyeol was little hurt. He hated when someone without reason was mad at him.
"Because you're annoying me!!" he shouted at him.
"I'm leaving then! Bye!" He harshly closed the door. "FINE! Myungsoo shout at him and threw the pillow on the door.
"Myungsoo you're an idiot, you must control your anger." Myungsoo was feeling very guilty.
"Why did i scream at him?" He was making a fruit salad and suddenly cut his finger. "Ouch!" he remembered when sungjong sungyeol's finger. "I hate you sungjong" he murmured. Then myungsoo decided to called sungyeol.
"What do you want?" Sungyeol answered him with angry tone.
"Yeobo~~~ (honey) i'm sorry. I was angry at something and you know that when i'm angry i can't control what am i saying."
"No one watches us, don't call me honey."
"Oh come on don't be like this~ or i'll start crying."
"Myungsoo i'm tired of forgiving you every time. I act like i don't care but i'm getting hurt. You’re always shouting at me just like at dog or an empty place." Myungsoo was silent.
"S-sorry..." 
"It's stupid to be mad at you, because soon you'll act like today AGAIN." He hanged up the phone. 
"Yeolie..." myungsoo mumbled. He rushed out from the house. It was raining, but myungsoo didn't notice it, he ran to sungyeol's house. He was all wet and freezing. He started ringing on the sungyeol's door. Myungsoo heard sungyeol's cursing "who's the hell is at this time?" He slowly opens the door and sees soaked myungsoo, who is barely breathing
"What are you doing here?" He asked him with shocked face.
"L-listen, sorry for being an , but you must say about your feelings next time. I'm acting like this because i never had friends and i don't know what to do with them. So please forgive me for the last time. You're very important for me" he breathes out loudly. 
"Sometimes i think that we're real couple." he chuckles. 
"It means you forgiving me or not?" Myungsoo looked at him with worried face.
"Okay okay i'll forgive you, let's go in, you'll catch a cold." Sungyeol went somewhere, myungsoo started searching him, abruptly someone put towel on his head. He looked up and saw sungyeol who was showing his white teeth. He brushed his hair.
"Kitten you'll have a fever, take good care of yourself." He laughed from the embarrassment.
"Don't act so grease it only suits on woohyun." He mumbled and look down, because he was blushing very hard and doesn't want sungyeol to see him.
"Okay. You're clothes are all wet, go and wear one of mine." Myungsoo nodded and walked. "Don't forget the towel!" and threw it to him. After few minutes he hears myungsoo's shouting.
"What? Are you okay?"
"Yeah but... YAH sungyeol do you have any trousers?"
"Sorry they are all dirty."
"It's okay your shirt is like a dress for me." He chuckles.
"Okay come out then."
"Yeah!" Myungsoo walked out, he was wearing his V cut shirt, it was very big for him, he could easily see his collarbones. His hair was still little wet. Sungyeol blushed a little when he saw him like this, but still he was looking at him. Myungsoo walked very close to him.
"Hmmm? Why are you staring at me?" His hair's scent made him blush even more. How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time? What? What i'm thinking? Oh you driving me crazy kim myungsoo. He squeezed his eyes, but then looked at him and smiled.
"Nothing you just look cute in my shirt" he pokes his cheeks. Myungsoo looked at him with adorable angry face. Sungyeol gasped oh god he looks like a little kitten. 
"Ya don't do aegyo or i'll kiss you" he laughed and walked into the main room and leaved blushed myungsoo alone. Soon myungsoo follows him and walks into the room too. He hugged his back and put his head on his shoulder, It makes Sungyeol's heart to beat faster, he hardly trying to control his feelings, but myungsoo's cold and wet body is driving him on the edge. Suddenly myungsoo's phone rang.
"Oh Jiyeon how are you?" after hearing the name sungyeol immediately looked at him. Jiyeon? It's a girl or a boy? Myungsoo noticed sungyeol’s confused face and smiled.
"Yeeah i wrote another song, will you listen to it?" He was talking loud to make sungyeol jealous. He hanged up the phone and walked to him.
"So... this song’s belongs to her?" Sungyeol quietly asked. 
"What if it's?" 
"Nothing i just was curious." Myungsoo was pretty happy after making him green eyed. 
So it's myungsoos's crush, how she's looking, is she pretty? I think she has innocent girl look, myungsoo likes this type of girls. He was hurt, but didn't want to show his feeling that's why he continued what he was doing. Myungsoo break the silence and told.
"Sungyeol! Let's drink soju!" 
"Are you sure?" 
"Rain stopped, i'll go and buy it." Myungsoo was already going to went out from the house when sungyeol shouted and rushed to him.
"I'm coming with you!" They walked out. Group of girls were staring at them and whispering.
"They’re looking gorgeous! Krystal you're the prettiest among us, let's go and talk to them." They pushed one girl to them.
"Hello~" she smiled.
"Hi." Myungsoo and sungyeol said at the same time.
"Guys we're going in karaoke bar, will you support us?" Myungsoo was ready for reject her, when suddenly sungyeol smiled and told.
"Okay sure~ let’s go and hang out" myungsoo looked at him with angry face and whispered. 
"Why you agreed with them?" Sungyeol looked at him.
"Why? I want to have fun and maybe find new girlfriend?" He giggled and walked to girls. In truth he just wanted to make myungsoo anxious and take a revenge after making him so upset. Myungsoo was staring at his back. He was both sad and angry, but he promised that he won't scream and fight with him anymore, that's why he tried to calm down, he breath out and walked to others. 
In karaoke bar sungyeol was ignoring myungsoo and was hanging out with girls, meanwhile myungsoo was drinking soju. Sungyeol looked at him and saw that he was sleeping on the table.
"Myungsoo! Kim myungsoo!" He slapped his cheeks. Krystal was drunk too, she walks to sungyeol and hug him from the back.
"Oppa~ come back to us, let myungsoo oppa sleep." Sungyeol slowly removed her hand from his waist. 
"Sorry i need to take my boyfriend back in home." Girls screamed.
"What? Are you two dating?" 
"Yeah almost 6 months" he brightly smiled and lifted myungsoo in bridal style. They walked out from the building. Sungyeol sat down myungsoo on the chair.
"Yah! Myungsoo wake up! Oi!" He slapped his cheek roughly.
"Ouch..." myungsoo slowly opens his eyes and looks at him with his swimming eyes. 
"Mmmhm sungyeol what do you want? Go and hang out with that girls, they're waiting for you." He rolled on other side.
"Yeah after waking you up i was going to return to them." Sungyeol wanted to for little longer.
"Tch! I don't want to fight with you anymore..." he mumbled.
"ooh~ why?" 
"Because i don't want to lose you..." he's eyes were gradually closing down and voice was going lower and lower.
"Why you don't want to?" He leaned closer to him.
"Because i love you very much..." myungsoo closed his eyes and fell asleep again. Sungyeol couldn't hide his smile. He cleared his throat.
"I knew it! I know that tomorrow you won't remember anything but still i'll say it. Kim myungsoo i love you too, will you go out with me?" He chuckled and brushed myungsoo's hair and kissed on lips. He took him in the house and pushed on the bed. After dressing up in pajama, he sat down on the bed.
You won't accept the fact that you confessed to me that's why i'll close my mouth and wait till you confess to me normally. If someday you'll start to hate me, i'll make you to love me even more, i won't give up anymore. Now i can don't push my limits and do many skin ships with you, because i know that you feeling same way as me. He lied on the bed and wrapped his arms around his shoulder and lean him closer to his body.

Here is new chapter~ because in previous chapter most of story was about WooGyu, i decided to write only about MyungYeol in this chapter =w= i'll add next chapter soon as possible ^w^ ♥ please continue reading my story and subscribe and comment~ ♥ i love you ♥♥