Jealous

We Don't Suit Each Other

sorry guys i couldn't write next chapter because i was very busy. hope you'll enjoy this chapter ^^ 

“I don’t want you to feel sorry for me, hope that you’ll not change to me, if you do we can’t be a friends anymore.” Said sungyeol. 
“I’m not going to change, both of us leave alone, without parents that’s why it’s not problem. Now let’s make some food for Daeyeol.” Myungsoo smiled and grabbed sungyeol’s arm and took him in the kitchen. 
Next day sungyeol and myungsoo went in the school together. They were talking and laughing all the way. In the corridor sungyeol saw woohyun and sunggyu, they saw him too and woohyun ran to sungyeol and tightly hugged him. 
“Are you okay? Is your brother okay now?” he was very worried. Sungyeol blushed and get nervous. It made 2 persons very jealous, myungsoo and sunggyu were looking at them with deadly eyes, suddenly Sunggyu grabbed woohyun’s arm and pulled him. 
“we’re at the school, everyone is looking at you two.” He said it very Irritated. 
“oh yeah you’re right, hey guys let’s hang out today, I’ll invite dongwoo and hoya and you invite sungjong.” Said woohyun. 
“sure” said sungyeol. 
“okay” said myungsoo who was very angry and looked at woohyun with I will murder you face. 
“erm… okay then we go in our class.” Woohyun said nervously, who little get scared because of myungsoo. 
Myungsoo was still angry.
“myunggie is something wrong?” asked sungyeol before they walked in class. 
“nope nothing's wrong” answered myungsoo, but he had bitter face. 
“o-kay” said sungyeol. Suddenly sungyeol gasped because he felt strong hug from the back, he turned and saw sungjong. 
“Sungyeol how are you and your brother? I was worried” and hugged even harder. 
“Why today everyone touching him?” thought mad myungsoo. 
“hah I’m fine and Daeyeol’s too.” Sungyeol smiled at sungjong. Sungjong let him go. 
“Thanks god I was so worried” sungjong sighed and smiled to sungyeol.  
“sungjong today me, myungsoo, dongwoo, hoya, woohyun and sunggyu going to hang out, will you join us?” asked sungyeol. 
“if you going I’m going too.” And again hugged him. Myungsoo didn’t realize that he screamed, he was very angry to watch how sungjong and sungyeol are cuddling , so he went to his seat and sat down. 
After lessons everyone met in the café which was near the school and started to think were they can go. 
“maybe in cinema?” asked dongwoo. 
“nah I don’t love to watch films” said sunggyu. 
“Me too” said sungjong. 
“Okay than… oh I remembered today is our classmate’s , kibum’s party, he invited everyone from the school.” 
“oh yeah I remembered, it’s good idea I’m coming.” Said dongwoo. 
“then go on his party.” Said myungsoo. 
“but wear something good, because kibum is crazy fashionista, so wear something fashionable.” 
“Who’s kbum?” asked sungyeol. 
“you don’t know him? Everyone knows him, everyone calls him key, you really don’t know him?” asked surprised sungjong. 
“oh I know key, but I didn’t know his real name.” said sungyeol. 
“okay now everyone need to go in their houses and dress up” said woohyun and stand up. 
“OKAY!” everyone said it at the same time. 
On the way sungyeol was thinking what to wear. 
“myunggie what will you wear?” 
“I don’t know yet, maybe call Sungjong? He will help us.” Said myungsoo 
“okay call him.” Agreed sungyeol.
Myungsoo called him and sungjong decided to help myungsoo first and than sungyeol. First he went to myungsoos’ house. 
“hyung I will help you but after that you’ll go on the party okay?” 
“what? And sungyeol?” asked myungsoo. 
“I’ll help him don’t worry, but don’t come in his house please~” and looked at myungsoo with puppy eyes. 
“o-okay, yah what are you planning to do?” asked myungsoo. 
“nothing don’t worry~” sungjong smiled and hugged myungsoo. 
~~~~~~~~~~
“Okay yeolie, now I’ll change you so much that no one will recognize you.” Sungjong said and laughed. 
“O-okay…” sungyeol was nervous. 
"yeolie take you glasses off, I brought contact lenses.” Said sungjong and remove glasses from sungyeol's face. 
Sungjng made him cool hairstyle and dressed up him in fashionable clothes. 
“close your eyes.” Said sungjong, he grabbed sungyeol’s arm and took him to the mirror.  
“now open your eyes. ” sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and looked in the mirror and didn’t believe that it was him. 
“oh my god is that me? Sungjong are you Magician?” he was looking in the mirror and still didn’t believe that it was him. 
“I didn’t do anything, I just removed your glasses, you’re much better without them.” Said and hugged him from the back. 
“now yeolie we must go.” 
When they arrived sungjong saw guys and called them, they turn around and their jaw dropped when they saw sungyeol. He wore skinny jeans, leather coat, and long non sleeves shirt. 
“OMG sungyeol is that you?” Dongwoo asked happily. 
“yeah I guess, I think sungjong is really magician” sungyeol looked at sungjong who was smirking. Woohyun and myungsoo were still looking at sungyeol with widen eyes. 
“damn he’s so hot” both of them thought that. Sunggyu was looking at woohyun very angrily, that’s why he hitted him. Woohyun looked at him 
“hmmm? Hamster is something wrong?” 
“nope, my hand just slipped…” sungyu said it and rolled his eyes. 
“o-okay.” Woohyun surprised because sunggyu was acting weird. 
“hey!”  
“oh hey key how are you? Cool party.” Woohyun said and smiled. 
“fine and you? Thanks, others are enjoying it right?” and looked at other boys. 
“yeah it’s cool” everyone said that. 
“hmmm, what’s your name, I don’t know you.” Said key and looked at sungyeol. 
“oh yeah I’m new student, my name is Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you.” 
“nice to meet you too, my name is Kim Kibum but everyone calls me Key.” 
“yeah I heard about you” sungyeol smiled. 
“hey! Guys were is Sunggyu?” suddenly woohyun asked. 
“he was there few second ago. Where did he go?” asked hoya. 
Sunggyu felt very sad when he saw woohyun's reaction to sungyeol and felt guilty when he hitted woohyun because he was jealous, so he ran away, he was drinking already 3th cup of wine, he’s face was red he was very drank. 
“hey there he is” shouted myungsoo. 
“sunggyu hyung!" they ran to him but he disappeared again. 
“what the? Why you’ re acting so weird?” murmured woohyun. 
Party ended, they had fun but all of them were worried about Sunggyu because they didn’t see him whole the time. 
“namu you know him the best, what”s wrong with the hyung?” asked dongwoo. 
“i don't know, he never acted like this before." Woohyun sighed. 
"it's time to go now,party is ended, woohyunah you're the closet to him, so call him today." Said myungsoo. 
"yeah..." Woohyun was very worried. 
Woohyun was walking to home when he saw Sunggyu, who was crossing the road but it was lighting red light, also he seemed very drunk. 
"Sunggyuah!" Woohyun shouted. 
"oh woohyunah~" Sunggyu smiled like an idiot. 
"yah you stupid! It's very dangerous! Sung-" woohyun eyes widen when he saw, how a car which was coming very fast hit Sunggyu. For him everything stopped, he was looking at his best friend who was lying in the blood,he wanted to die, he ran to him fast as he could. 
"SUNGGYU! SUNGGYU! ANSWER ME! SUNGGYU OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE! SUNGGYUUUU! He was crying very hard. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" He was screaming, shouting, but it was too late, nobody was there and woohyun didn't have his mobile phone he left it in the house. Woohyun lifted Sunggyu and started to search hospital. "is he breathing? Is he alive?" He was running fast as he could, but sunggyu was very heavy. Finally he found a hospital and he rushed into it. 
"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP HIM! CAR HITT HIM, PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND!!!!" Doctors ran to them, then they took sunggyu very fast. Woohyun sat down and started crying, he couldn't help it, he was crying and crying, he was drowning into his own tears, he will kill himself if something will happen to Sunggyu, it's all his fault, if he found him on the party... if he did this... he can't imagine himself without Sunggyu, they always were together, they were like twins the only difference between them was parents, for woohyun sunggyu was the most important person in the world, he even didn't love his parents as sunggyu. Doctor came out, woohyun ran to him. 
"Doctor, how is sunggyu? Is he okay? Please answer me..."