Truth

We Don't Suit Each Other

Sungyeol walked in his house.
"Daeyeol!" There wasn't anwser.
"DAEYEOL!!!" he screamed even louder. Again silence. He rushed in daeyeol's room and saw that daeyeol was lying on the Floor, sungyeol's eyes widen "Daeyeol!" He was screaming but daeyeol didn't have any reaction "Daeyeol! Daeyeol wake up! DAEYEOL!" Sungyeol was screaming his brother's name and crying. "Daeyeol! Wait i'll call 911. Everything will be okay, just wait" sungyeol couldn't talk because he was crying so bad. Emergency came after 10 minutes, they took daeyeol and sungyeol to the hospital. 
"What's wrong with him doctor? Sungyeol looked at doctor with red eyes. 
"your brother has an Anemia, it's not dangerous, but he needs to eat well, he's still sleeping, it's better to stay here and go back home tomorrow."
"Okay..." sungyeol sniffed.
Sungyeol's phone rang.
"Hello..." he anwsered
"Hi~ yeolie how are you it's woohyun"
"Hi woohyun *sniff * h-how are you?"
"Sungyeol are you crying?" Woohyun asked nervously.
"H-hyung *sniff i c-can't talk t-to you right now... bye... " he didn't want to talk to anyone at this moment.
"Wha-?" But sungyeol hanged up the phone.
Sungyeol went into the room where daeyeol was sleeping.
Next day myungsoo was waiting for sungyeol and looking at the door, when he suddenly saw woohyun and sunggyu they looked in class, they had worried expression, then they saw myungsoo.
"Myungsooah!" How are you?" Said woohyun and tryed to smile but he was very upset.
"Fine and you?"
"I'm fine, but... you know... is something wrong with sungyeol? I called him yesterday and he was crying..." 
"What? I don't know... when we were at my house he was in good mood..."
"Oh i see... okay then... bye" woohyun smiled and they left the classroome. 
Myungsoo was nervous, what happend to sungyeol? Why was he crying? What happend?... myungsoo saw sungjong.
"Sungjong..." 
"Hmmm? Is something wrong?
" i don't know, but i'm worried about sungyeol." Myungsoo sighed.
"Why?? Is something wrong?" Now sungjong was worried too.
"I said i don't know, but when woohyun called him yesterday he said that sungyeol was crying..."
"What happend?" Sungjong was upset. Both of them were looking at the door, waiting that sungyeol will come in classroome... but this didn't happen, bell rang and teacher walked into the class, everyone sat down. Myungsoo was looking at the phone, hoping that sungyeol will message or call him. 
After lesson myungsoo called him.
"Hello? Myungsoo is that you?" He had very tierd voice.
"SUNGYEOL?! What happend? Are you okay?" Myungsoo was nervous.
"I'm fine... yesterday daeyeol fainted, so i took him in the hospital, he didn't wake up, so i slept here that's why i didn't come at school today."
"Oh i see... is he fine now?
"Yeah he woke up, i need to go bye!"
And hanged up phone.
Myungsoo saw woohyun and sunggyu and said everything to them.
" oh i see, poor sungyeol he loves his brother so much, he was so worried..." said sunggyu.
Then myungsoo ran into the dance club and reported everything to dongwoo and hoya.
"O-oh is his brother okay now?" Said worried hoya.
"Yeah he woke up.. i must go, bye!"
"Good. Okay bye" said dongwoo.
" it feels so strange without sungyeol..." said hoya.
"Yeah it's empty without him... poor sungyeol he always talks about his brother, he loves him so much." Anwsered dongwoo.
"Dongwoo you noticed that sungyeol always talks about his brother but never about his parents... even now myungsoo said that sungyeol took daeyeol into the hospital, only sungyeol he didn't say anything about parents."
" yeah i noticed, maybe his parents are busy at work? Asked dongwoo.
"Maybe... i don't know."
Myungsoo missed other lessons and rushed to sungyeol's house, he knocked on the door. Sungyeol opened the door, he was looking exhausted, he had eye bags, dark circles and looked at myungsoo with red eyes. 
"Myungsoo what are you doing here?" Sungyeol was shocked when he saw him.
"you said daeyeol fainted so i was worried, you didn't sleep all night? I will help you."
"Thanks but i don't need, everything is okay now." Sungyeol smiled.
"It doesn't matter anymore, because i'm here already" and walked in sungyeol's house.
"Are your parents home?" Asked myungsoo.
"Nope..."
"How? Where are they? You said that you took daeyeol in hospital, i thought they were at home because their son isn't feeling good."
"Umm... myungsoo... okay i'll say it.. we and daeyeol are orphans..." 
Myungsoo was shocked after sungyeol said that.
"What? What do you mean?!"
"It means that we don't have parents, they died in the car crash, 3 years ago. After that i started to take care of daeyeol, i'm working at 5 jobs to have money to buy food. We don't have anyone, we don't have grandparents... we only have each other..."
Myungsoo was shocked after hearing sungyeol's story, he didn't believe that a guy who was always laughing like an idiot could have life like that....