Hard Times

We Don't Suit Each Other

"Is that so... i'm not going to give up, i won't give him to you." 
Sungjong and myungsoo were looking into their eyes, it felt like they were about to start a fight and waiting before one of them make a step. Sungyeol opened the door.
"Okay~ dish is ready come and eat it." 
"Okay..." myungsoo bumped into sungjong.
"Is something wrong?"
"No..." and walked away.
While eating everyone was quiet.
"Guys what happened?"
"Nothing..." answered myungsoo.
"It's obvious that something happened between you two."
"Nope nothing happened..." 
"O-okay...Let's go somewhere, maybe in cinema?"
"Okay!" Sungjong smiled.
"I don't want to go...now i must go somewhere, bye" he stood up and went out from the room, but sungyeol grabbed his hand.
"Where are you going?" 
"It's not in your business!" He removed his hand and walked out from his house.
"MYUNGSOO! KIM MYUNGSOO! what the heck is wrong with you?" Myungsoo didn't answered.
"Yeolie he's angry at something again, leave him alone, let's just two of us hang out~"
"Yeah...okay" 

"Stupid sungjong!! You're not going to give up? Fine! Me too, i won't give up!! "shouted angry myungsoo.

Sungyeol and sungjong went to the cinema.
"We watched horror movie yesterday, so today let's watch comedy or romantic film."
"Okay" 
They decided to go on romantic movie.
The movie was long, both of them got bored, sungyeol feel asleep, he leaned his head on sungjong's shoulder, sungjong surprised and looked at him.
"Yeol are you sleeping?" He poked his cheek and smiled.
"Aww you're so cute when you're sleeping~" sungjong's cheeks were little pink, he looked at him and bit his lip.
"I love you..." he whispered. Sungyeol unconsciously shivered in his sleep .sungjong shocked.
"Um...you're didn’t hear what I said?" Again he pokes him, sungyeol didn't have any react.
"Thanks god..." he sighed.
When the movie ended, sungjong woke up sungyeol.
"Sorry that i fell asleep." He  rubbed his eyes.
"It's okay, it was terrible movie, uninteresting and bothering but still i had fun with you." And smiled.
"Yeah, now let's go in cafe or in karaoke?"
"I want to go in cafe"
"Okay~"
They were eating cakes.
"What does yours taste like?" Sungyeol asks him.
"Dark chocolate~" sungyeol stops eating and stood up.
"Sorry sungjong i remembered that i must go somewhere. I'll text you later" sungyeol rushed out from the cafe.
"You're running to him right? I didn't give up yet... i definitely won't lose to myungsoo..."

Sungyeol ran to myungsoo's house and started to hit the door.
"MYUNGSOO OPEN THE DOOR!" MYUNGSOO! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! OPEN THE DOOR!" Finally myungsoo opens the door.
"What the heck sungyeol?! Do you know what time is it? Can you once let me sleep normally?"
"NO! because every time you're angry at something i feel guilty, so stop acting like a kid and tell me what happened to you!”
 “I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU IF I COULD, SO STOP SCREAMING AT ME!!!!" his face wore a very anxious expression.
Sungyeol dumbfounded, he never saw myungoo like this.
"Great! Now i feel more guilty!"
"So?! say that everything is okay? say that i'm not going insane? say that i don't think about this person every moment in my life? Say that i'm not dreaming about him all day long? Say that i'm not worried about him? Say that i'm not going jealous on every little things? What do you want me to say Sungyeol, What?"
"Do you love this person that much?" 
"YES! YES I DO! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!! I LOVE HIM VERY, VERY MUCH!!! I WANT TO STAY BY HIS SIDE, I WANT TO BE HIS LOVER! I WANT IT! I REALLY DO!!! SEE WHAT HE DID TO ME? I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF HIM!!! BECAUSE OF HIM I CAN'T THINK ABOUT OTHER THINGS, I'M ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HIM! THINKING WHAT HE'S DOING! IS HE FEELING GOOD, IS HE WITH SOMEONE ELSE OR MAYBE HE'S IN TROUBLE AND I NEED TO HELP HIM! I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE SUNGYEOL! I CAN'T WATCH HOW OTHERS TOUCHING HIM, FLIRTING WITH HIM!! I'M JUST TIERD!! VERY VERY TIERD!" Myungsoo was shouting and banging the ground with his legs.
"I never knew that you loved somebody, sorry I didn't notice it. If you want we can stop playing couples, so you can be with him" myungsoo got even angrier.
"NO! NO! I WANT TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS!!"
"O-okay, calm down."
"I CAN'T! TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAID THAT HE LOVES HIM TOO!! I'M ANGRY!! I'M VERY ANGRY, I NEVER WAS SO MAD BEFORE, BUT ALSO I'M VERY SAD, I'M HEART BROKEN, EVEN I HAVE NEVER BEEN REJCTED BY HIM,I FEEL LIKE HE THREW ME!! MY HEART HURTS! IT HURTS SO MUCH!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!" He sat down and started crying, sungyeol was confused he didn't know what to do, how to comfort him, without realizing he hugged him. Myungsoo surprised at first but then he put his head on sungyeol's shoulder and started crying. Tears were falling down from his eyes again and again, he couldn't stop, he hugged sungyeol tightly. He had mixed feelings, he was angry, sad and happy because he was in sungyeol's arms, he wanted to stay like this for a while to calm down his feelings. After few minutes sungyeol let him go and looked at him, he wiped the tears from his eyes and smiled.
"You calmed down now aren't you?" Myungsoo nodded and sniffed, his eyes and nose was red.
"KIM MYUNGSOO!" He hits his hand on his shoulder."My dongsang! Never give up!! And make him to love you too! because when you want something with all your heart, it definitely will come true." Myungsoo looked at him and pouted, sungyeol pinched his cheeks.
"Oi! Oi! I don't want to see myungsoo like this, please return old handsome myungsoo." And smiled.
"Uhum..." 
"Tch! We need to hang out! Let's go!" And looked at the watch "we have 15 minutes..."
"I don't want to, leave my alone..."
 “I'll carry you then!" Sungyeol lifted myungsoo.
"YAH! LET ME GO!"
"Oh i missed real myungsoo so much~" said and hugged him.
"Sungyeol stop playing!!"
"Okay okay~" he put him down, but immediately grabbed his arm and took him.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see" 

They are standing on the bridge.
"So why did you take me here?"
"Look forward!" Myungsoo surprised  but he listened to him and looked forward. He opened his mounth to say something but at this moment fireworks started to blow up, myungsoo was looking at them.
"Pretty..." he murmured, but he didn't take off his eyes from the fireworks.
"Do you like it? I'm coming here at 12pm every Saturday to watch it."
"I never seen them before..." 
"Really?"
"Yeah… my parents never allowed  me to see fireworks show..."
"Why?" He didn't answered, he couldn't remove his eyes from the fireworks.
"So cute~" sungyeol grinned. myungsoo looked at him and smiled widely, sungyeol's heart fluttered.
"Thanks, i feel more better now"
"A-ah yeah...do you want to drink something?"
"Maybe soju?" 
"Aigoo I meant coffe or something like this"
"Tch! Okay."

They were sitting in little cafe 
"When the waiter will come?" myungsoo was looking at his chest.
"why are you staring at my chest?"
"Sungyeol why are you always wearing this necklace?"
“Oh this? I don't know, maybe someone important gave it to me? I don't remember." One middle aged women came to them to bring an order, she saw sungyeol's necklace and her eyes widen, she dropped the plates. Sungyeol jumped from the chair and helped her to pick up the debris.
"Ajuma are you okay? Did you cut your finger?”  he looked into her eyes.
"a-are you alive? B-but everyon s-said that y-you died!"
"What?!"
"Eungyeol!" 
"Ajuma i'm not eungyeol, i'm sungyeol you're mistaking me for someone else!" 
"N-no! No! I brought this necklace, i brought it and gave it to you! I'm your mom! You don't remember me? "
"What?!" Sungyeol was aghast.
"You look like your father." She touched his cheek, sungyeol fast pushed her.
"Don't touch me!! What are you talking about?! Are you ill?!" Everyone was looking at them. Sungyeol stand up and walked to his seat.
"Myungsoo let’s go i don't want to stay here anymore, i feel very uncomfortable."
"O-okay."
 
Sungyeoo returned in house.
"Daeyeol!! I'm home!"
"Oh hyung, how was your day?"
"Fine...but something weird happened..."
"What happened?"
"One strange ajuma said that she's my mother..."
"...sorry...i think it's time to the say the truth...let's sit down." He was very nervous.
"You know... oh god it's so difficult to say... sungyeol you...you're adopted... when you were 11 years old, you got into the car accident, everyone thought that you died, because no one found your body... your mother had problems with her health and stress made it worst, that's why everyone told her that they found your  body and buried it, truth is that after few days my father founded you, you was in coma and seriously injured, doctors said that everyone was thinking that you died, so he needed to leave you in the hospital, but he adopted you, when you woke up, you didn't remember anything and our parents said that you're their son and your name is Lee Sungyeol, your real name is Choi Eungyeol, i knew it from the start, but for me you always were my older brother, who i love the most..." sungyeol were looking at daeyeol with  blanked face ,his eyes was widened, he felt like whole world ruined on him. 
"Sungyeol" daeyeol put his hand on his shoulder.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" He hit him.
"Sungyeol…"
"DON'T COME CLOSER! MY WHOLE LIFE WAS A BIG LIE?! YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WERE FOOLING ME LIKE AN IDIOT!! 
"Sungyeol I know it's hard to believe ,but please calm down."
"SHUT THE UP!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!!" He shouted and ran out.
"HYUNG!! SUNGYEOL!!! LEE SUNGYEOL!!!"
Started raining, sungyeol was standing in the street, he was screaming, he was all wet.
"SUNGYEOL YOU'RE FOOL, YOU'RE ALWAYS HELPING OTHERS, BUT SEE WHEN YOU NEED SOMEONE NO ONE IS WITH YOU!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU EVEN YOUR MOTHER, EVERYONE LEAVED YOU ALONE IN YOUR HARDEST TIME!!" he was looking at the sky, raindrops were dropping on his face.

Daeyeol rushed to myungsoo's house and started to bang on the door.
"Sungyeol if it's again you i'll kill you!!" Myungsoo opened the door and saw terrified Daeyeol.
"Wha-what happened?"
"Myungoo please help me find sungyeol, i said something to him and he ran from the house, i'm afraid that he'll do something stupid, please help me" 
"WHAT?" he rushed from the house.
Myungsoo was running on the streets, finding sungyeol.
"Please god protect him and don't let him to harm himself..."

Poor Yeolie T-T i Hope that everyone liked this chapter, i tried to make it more interesting, wait for new chapters and please subscribe and comment! ♥ love you guys >w< ♥♥