I Don't Want To Stop Playing Your Boyfriend

We Don't Suit Each Other

“woohyun wait… “ said sunggyu.
“hmm? What’s wrong?”
“we need to talk about myungsoo and sungyeo.”
“but I don’t want to.”
“please…”
“ugh okay I can’t say no to you” woohyun sighed and followed sunggyu in empty class.
“so what you want to talk about?”
“look woohyun I know that you like sungyeol, BUT you can’t stand between them and also myungsoo is your friend, I understand your feelings… I love someone but his in love with my friend, but still I love both of them no matter what, because we are friends, that’s why you can’t hurt myungsoo, if you hurt him you’ll hurt sungyeol too… I think you need to give up.”
“but I can’t… yeah I know that his my friend and I know that I can’t hate him… but I don’t want to loose sungyeol. What about you sunggyu? You gave up?”
“I don’t know what to answer, I said both of them are important for me, but I just can’t forgot him, I’m trying to but I can’t…” sadly said it.
“see? Me too, I can’t loose sungyeol.”
“okay but don’t hurt myungsoo please”
“I wasn’t going to hurt him, I just was very angry and said stupid things. Now let’s go in our class.” Woohyun smiled and walked out, sunggyu followed him.

“WHAAAAT? ARE YOU TWO REALLY DATING?!” shouted dongwoo.
“Yeah” said sungyeol and loked at angry myungsoo.
“what’s wrong with myungsoo?” asked hoya.
“nothing, he’s just embarrassed”
“o-oh I see.”
Sungjong was sitting on the chair and didn’t believe what he heard. After lesson myungsoo was walking in corridor when sungjong grabbed his arm.
“we need to talk…” said quietly.
“O-Okay..” 
“myungsoo, tell me what’s going on, I know that it’s all lie. But why you’re lying that you two are dating?”
“w-we’re not!” shouted myungsoo.
“oh common just look at you,  it’s obvious that you hate it, he asked you to do this right? “
“okay I’ll say the truth… you know  that sungyeol likes woohyun right?
“yeah even woohyun knows that.”
“woohyun likes him too.”
“yeah I know, so what’s the problem?”
“did you know that sunggyu hyung likes woohyun too?”
“w-what? Really? I didn’t know…”
“yeah, sungyeol care about sunggyu’s feelings and don’t want to hurt him, so he asked me to play his boyfriend, because he wants to woohyun to forget him and be with sunggyu…”
“oh my god is so stupid!” shouted sungjong.
“Yeah I know…”
“so why you accepted him than?”
“I don’t know… ugh I’m and idiot…” sighed myungsoo.
“yeah you’re! myungsoo you need to stop!”
“how can i? now everybody thinks that I’m gay and I’m with this sungyeol, if I say that we just played everybody will hate me.”
“you don’t care about sungyeol? He’ll be in trouble too if you say that you just played…” 
“it’s his fault! Because of him we’re in this situation! That’s why I don’t care what will happens to him! If my parents will hear it, they’ll kill me, which parents will be happy when someone will say that their son is “gay”?” myungsoo angrily shouted that.
He didn’t know that sungyeol was standing behind the door and hearing everything…
After lessons myungsoo was waiting for sungyeol, he saw him and waited before he’ll come to him.
“sungyeol do you want to go in caf-“ but sungyeol cut it.
“no let’s go in my house to study.” 
 On the way sungyeol wasn’t talking so myungsoo asked.
“is something wrong?” sungyeol stopped walking.
“we need to stop.”
“what?” myungsoo was surprised.
“I’ll explain everything to everyone so don’t worry.”
“but why?” 
“because I’m tired of your whining.” Said it and walked away.
Myungsoo was shocked, he didn’t believe that sungyeol said that. He didn’t understand why sungyeol was acting like this, but wait… don’t say that he heard everything what did he said to sungjong… myungsoo ran to sungyeol and bumped into him form the back, sungyeol fell down.
“ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT ARE DOING??” shouted angry sungyeol.
“but I don’t want to stop” and smirked.
“what?” 
“I don’t want to stop playing your boyfriend.”
“wha-what? You was complain all day because of it! And now you want to be my boyfriend?
“I don’t want in real life you idiot, I just want to play for little more , it’s fun.” Myungsoo smiled and helped him to get up. 
“if I say that I don’t want to play anymore” 
“I’ll whining even more.” And smirked.
“ugh I hate you…” said and walked away.
Myungsoo smiled and followed sungyeol.
“sungyeol let’s go in ice cream shop pleaseee~”
“no! we need to study.”
“please~”
“no”
“please! Please!”
“OKAY!” sungyeol shouted very laud. 
“yehey! Let’s go, i know one little ice cream shop near here”
They brought ice creams, sat on the chairs and started to eat.
“so you like dark chocolate ice cream?” asked sungyeol.
“yeah I only eat dark chocolate.”
“why?
“because I love black” and looked at ice cream.
“you’re stupid, oh you have an ice cream on your bottom lip.” said sungyeol , stood from his chair a bit and took ice cream from myungsoo's lip with his finger. Myungsoo blushed and was looking at sungyeol with adorable face, sungyeol realized what he did and fast sat down, his cheeks was little pink.”how can guy be so cute?” he thought.
“let’s go now, we need to study” said sungyeol and stood up.
“y-yeah.”