First Day at School

We Don't Suit Each Other

“Sungyeol wake up!” Daeyeol rushed into Sungyeol’s room and jumped on his older brother who was sleeping. “You’ll be late! It’s your first day in new school so wake up!” Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He looked at the clock, it was already 8:15.

“Oh god I’ll be late at my first day at new school” he screamed, quickly dressed up, ran into the kitchen, quickly ate everything and rushed to school. Luckily school was near to his house.

Teacher arrived into the class

"Students, we have a new transfer, so take a good care about him, please introduce yourself."

“Hello, my name is Lee Sungyeol.” Everyone started to whisper, girls didn’t like him because he wasn't handsome at all. But teacher ignored them and said. 

“Sit next to Sungjong " Sungyeol went and sat next to him.

“Hi my name is Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you.

”Yeah, I already heard that” and then he looked at Sungyeol with unemotional expression on his face.

Grrr so mean…he looks like a girl, even his voice is girly. he thought.

When the lessons finished Sungyeol went to the cafeteria. He brought some food and started to eat. Then he heard girls screaming and saw about 15 girls who screamed “Oppa how are you? Oppa do you want me to buy something?”

“What’s wrong with those girls” he whispered. Then he saw a boy who was surrounded by those girls, he was good looking and very handsome. He was tall but not as tall as Sungyeol. One girl screamed “Myungsooah do you want to go to karaoke with me?” So his name is Myungsoo? I see he’s very popular among girls. Thought Sungyeol.  

“Hey! New student” Sungyeol turned around and saw 2 boys coming towards him. One of them walked to him with a big smile on his face and second one was poker faced and looked like a hamster.

“H-hi how did you know that I’m a new student?”

“Because I’m a school’s president. Sungyeol right? Lee Sungyeol, my name is Nam Woohyun. Nice to Meet you, hope you liked our school.” He smiled again.

“Yeah I liked it, but I think others didn’t really like me” He laughed awkwardly.

“Welcome to our non-popular zone~” Woohyun said.

“Oh right, his name is Kim Sunggyu, he doesn’t love to talk. Hehe but he’s a good person.” Woohyun hugged Sunggyu. Sungyeol smiled, suddenly he heard

“Yah! This is my place so you 3 idiots get out of there” Sungyeol turned around and saw Myungsoo.

“Why must I? And don’t call me an idiot.”

“Oh you’re a new student right? Sungjong told me that he has new student in the class and he’s just another nerd.” Myungsoo smirked. Ugh I already hate him so much. 

“It doesn’t matter for me what did your Sungjong say about me, but it’s rude to call me an idiot and also I’m not going to switch my Table.” Sungyeol said and looked at myungsoo angrily. At first Myungsoo was shocked because of Sungyeol’s reaction, but then he smirked

“Dude go and find another table, it's mine.

”Why? Did you buy it?”

“What if I did?” Myungsoo's arrogant smirk widen up. Sungyeol weirdly looked up at him. Then Sunggyu said.

“It’s okay Sungyeol come and eat on our table, Myungsooah sorry for that, he’s new.” Myungsoo nodded, Sunggyu smiled and grabbed Sungyeol's arm.

“Ugh who does he think he is? Brought a table? Are you kidding me?” Sungyeol was very mad. Woohyun sighed.

“Look Sungyeol, Myungsoo’s family is the richest in South Korea and this school is his parents, so here everything belongs to him.” Sungyeol was shocked

“Really? That’s why all the girls were around him? Now I get it” And sighed.

After the break he returned into his class and he saw who? Right Myungsoo. Sungyeol hated him so much. Sungyeol sat down on his chair. Lesson started. Teacher said.

"Guys, teacher has new idea. Students who study well must help those who have problems with a marks.” Everyone groaned. “I will divide you into pairs” "...Lee Sungyeol with…. Kim Myungsoo." Sungyeol’s jaw dropped.

Why? Oh god why? I must help that bastard? I think today is my worst day. Sungyeol was really depressed, while Myungsoo quietly said.

I think it will be an interesting year” And chuckled at Sungyeol’s reaction.