JongKey

We Don't Suit Each Other

Sungjong and key got along very well, they were hanging out in the cafes and cinemas. As usual they decided to go in the little cafe. Key was waiting for him in the front of the sungjong's house. When sungjong went out from the house, key jumped from the back and covered sungjong's eyes with his hands. 
"Guess who?" Sungjong sighed and removed his hands. 
"Stop this childish games, it’s better to go in the cafe." Key smirked.
"As always angry and annoyed" He put his arm around his shoulder and they went to the cafe. On the road sungjong didn't saw a big stone and bumped onto it. He lost his balance and almost fell down, but key caught him.
"Are you okay?" Sungjong nodded and pull out himself from the key's arms. 
"You're such a troublemaker! You must be more careful" Sungjong again without saying anything nodded. Finally they arrived to this cafe, about what key was talking almost 2 weeks. They brought cakes and ice cream and then sat down on the comfortable fluffy chairs and started eating. 
"Delicious~" Sungjong his spoon. His face was all dirty from the cake, key couldn't help it and laughed loudly. 
"Then you'll call me childish, oi oi sungjongie you're almost brown from the chocolate cake" key took napkin and wiped all cream from the sungjong's face. 
"Thanks" Sungjong murmured and put another piece of cake in his mouth. 
"You're welcome~" Key puffed and looked at his phone, because he felt vibration in his pocket.
"Who is it?" Mouthful sungjong asked and tried to look at the phone. 
"My annoying EX girlfriend..." Key murmured and slowly put phone on the table. 
"Which one? You had millions of them" Sungjong said it very irritated, he felt little jealous and angry. 
"Taeyeon... Why she can't understand that I don't like her anymore?" 
"You have very changeable mind, don't you?" Sungjong rolled his eyes and looked at the screen which was hanging from the ceiling. 
"Are you saying that I'm a playboy? Key raised his voice and looked at sungjong angrily. 
"No? You're changing girls every day and not only girls" Sungjong told without removing his face from the screen. "Woah wonder girls! I love them so much~" Tell Me, Tell Me, T-T-T-T-T-Tell Me " sungjong started dancing wonder girls-tell me, but key was still angry at his words, so he made sungjong look at him. 
"You think I want to? They won't leave me if I regret them!" Sungjong looked at him annoyingly.
"So? It's not my business anyway, date with all Korean girls and boys if you want to. I don't care and why are you trying to explain everything to me, I don't understand..." Key gripped to his teeth. 
"You really don't care about me?" Sungjong surprised at his reaction like this. 
"I mean your relationships! Of course I care about you" key made a face and looked out from the window. What the hell is wrong with him today?" After the cafe they walked into a park, which was absolutely empty, well it was midnight already. 
"Jongie..." Suddenly key mumbled. 
"Hmmm?" Sungjong asked weary. 
"Why you still like sungyeol?" Sungjong stopped walking.
"Who told you that I still like him?" Key looked at him with widened eyes. 
"You don't?" Sungjong shook his head. 
"No it's stupid to like him when I know that he's crazily in love with myungsoo.” He smiled a little and tapped key's shoulder. 
"Sorry..." 
"For what?" Sungjong asked curiously. 
"For remembering you it" Sungjong chuckled and hugged key's arm.
"You're so weird sometimes" Key was silent, but then spoke up. 
"Will you ever like me as you liked sungyeol?" 
"Huh?" Sungjong asked little shocked. 
"Will you give me a chance? I know it's not a right time, but I want to tell before someone took you away again... I like you, but I know that you don't have same feelings towards me and I don't asking you to have, but I just want you to give me chance to make you fell in love with me" When he ended he looked at sungjong, who was looked very confused and panicked. 
"Umm... If I say that I like you in this way it will be a lie, but... I'll try" last sentence he said very lowly, so key didn't heard him. 
"What did you say at the end?" Sungjong squeezed his eyes and shouted. 
"I said that I will try to like you!" 
"Oh..." Key said only this and sungjong sighed. 
"Well yes actually I feel little different towards you, but I know you only for 1 month and I can't say that I like you in the romantic way, but you getting more closer to me than a friend, but yet I can't trust you, because I know that your mind is very variable, so I don't want to get dumped and hurt again..." He glanced at key and wanted to say something again, but key cut him with a peck on the lips, sungjong looked at him with widened eyes. 
"Thanks I'll try my best to make you trust and like me" He winked and started walking faster and then ran away. 
"Are you leaving me there just like this? You're such a jerk! Sungjong teasingly shouted to him, but he already ran very far away from him.
After few months they got even closer, every day they were coming in their houses, going in the different places, key was helping sungjong with his homeworks and sometimes he skipped his collage lessons to see sungjong at the school, also he always tried to show his romantic sides and make sungjong blush with his greasy actions, sometimes it worked. Finally sungjong started to like him, he thought that key always be one who will be stay by his side, he truly believed in his "I love you" so he decided to confess to him normally. He went to his house and saw something he never wanted to see again... Key was pressed on his house's door and some girl was kissing him. 
"Not a playboy, huh?" Sungjong angrily and loudly said it to make key clearly hear him. Key saw him and his eyes widened, quickly he pushed the girl out and ran to him. Sungjong was looking like a girl, but he had personality as a real men and he wasn’t scandalous to start crying and complaining that he cheated on him, so he just turned around and walked.
"SUNGJONG! Listen to me please! Key shouted. 
"Oh now you even rising your voice on me? Woah I'm impressed" Sungjong said it very sarcastically and annoyed. 
"She kissed me! I only love you!" 
"Ooh~ I'm in top 1000 with another girls? Thank you very much for appreciated me" Sungjong fake smiled and turned around from key. 
"Sungjong please believe me! I know it's impossible but, please"
"Good if you know that it's impossible" sungjong left key on the street alone. 
He was ignoring his calls for few days, key even arrived to his school but with a help of myungsoo he escaped. After few long 1 week key went to his house and waited in front of it like he did every day before this kiss accident. Sungjong saw him but ignored.
"Sungjong! Believe me!"
"I already head it! I said NO!"
Key ran to sungjong and back hugged him. 
"How to make you believe me? How to show?..." Key's face lightened and he grabbed his hand. "Jongie I think I know how to make you believe me~" he took him in his house, sungjong wasn’t fighting because he was curious what he wanted to show.
"Just be quite okay?" Sungjong smirked annoyingly and avoided his gaze. Key knocked on the door and one girl with a big glasses and unwashed hair opened it. 
"I know you're stalking me form the peephole every day, please tell me that you saw my kissing with that girl 1 week ago." She nodded and lifted up his glasses from the nose. 
"Yes I saw, so what?" Key put his hands on sungjong's shoulders and took him in front of her. 
"Tell this young man that I didn't kissed her! He doesn't believe in my words." 
"What I'll get if I say the truth?" Girl looked at him with a serious face. 
"Kiss from him, look he's so pretty and astonishing" Girl sighed and nodded.
"Yah pretty oppa key oppa saying the truth, the girl started whining that she still loves him, but key said that he has more special person in his life now, i guess he was talking about you... But then that sick girl pushed him on the door and kissed, then I saw how he was running to someone and it was you." 
"Now you believe me? I only love you!" Sungjong sighed and looked at the girl. 
"Turn your face the left" she looked at him curiously and did what he said, then sungjong leaned and kissed her on the cheek. Her face turn into red as tomato. 
"He promised you so I did what I had to" Then he grab key's hand and walked out with him. 
"So…Why did you came here that day?" sungjong turned to key and widely smirked. 
"I was going to do this..." Then he captured his lips, at first key was standing like a rock without moving but then he wrapped his arms around sungjong's torso and started to rub his throat with his tongue, well he was specialized in it already… When they broke the kiss key smiled and hugged sungjong. 
"You love me!" He said it happily. 
"Yeah I love you" Sungjong hugged him back and gently put his head on his chest.

OMG Key is so cutie >w< Hope you liked this chapter *~* Please keep reading it and wait for the last chapters ^w^~~ ♥