Honey Boney

We Don't Suit Each Other

After 1 week sunggyu returned in his house. At night he called woohyun.
"Oh hamster how are you?" Woohyun had happy voice.
"Yeah i'm fine, tommorow it's my first day in school after incident, i'm very nervous..."
"Why you're nervous?" Asked curiously woohyun.
"Because we lied to the guys that i'm still in coma and i don't know how they'll react." 
"I think they will start screaming at first, but after realizing evrything they'll start cry like babies." Woohyun laughed.
"Yeah i think so, oh my god it's so late, see you tommorow bye!"
"Bye! Sweet dreams gyu~"
Sunggyu's heart started to beat very fast. "I think i can't lie to him anyomore..." thought sunggyu and laid on the bed.
Next day woohyun and sunggyu were going in school together, and talking about how to suprise other guys.
"Sunggy listen, you need to hide in the garden, after that i'll text everyone to come in class N74, when all of them will come, i'll text you and you run there fast as you can. Get it?
"Yeah." Sunggyu was nervous he didn't know what others will do when they will see him, maybe they'll get scared, he didn't know.
When they came in the school, sunggyu hid in the garden.

From: Namu
To: yeolie; myungie; jongie; yaya; dinosaur.
guys please come in class N74, i need to say something.
Woohyun was waiting for them, after few minutes all of them where there, so woohyun texted sunggyu.

From: woohyun
To: my hamster
They're here, run here very fast.

"Okay i invited all of you there because i need to introduce someone to you guys, he's transfer student , he had health problems so he couldn't go in school, now his healthy and need new friends, hope you guys take good care of him, please turn around, he's standing behind you." Woohyun smiled widely. 5 of them turn around and saw who? Kim sunggyu was standing and smiling at them. Their eyes widen, they couldn't talk, they didn't believe that's true, sunggyu realized that guys were very confused, so he walked in class. 
"Hello my name is Kim Sunggyu, nice to meet you all" and smiled at them. Their jaw dropped, sungyeol who was scared started to scream (everyone knows that he's scared of ghousts ㅋㅋㅋ) 
"WHAAT? WHAT'S GOING ON? OH MY GOD IS THAT HIS GHOUST? YAAH WOOHYUN ANWSER ME!!" sungyeol was screaming very loud, no one stopped him because other 4 were still looking at sunggyu and didn't know if he was real or sungyeol was right and it was his ghoust, because everyone thought that right now sunggyu was lying in his bed and he was in coma.
"Look guys, sunggyu woke up on his birthday, it means 1 week ago, but we wanted to suprise you, so we decided to lie that he's still in coma, how you see he's healthy now."
"SUNNGYU HYUNG!!!" everyone shouted that loud that sunggyu jumped because he scared. Everyone ran to him and hugged him very very hard.
"Oh my god, guys i can't breath" said sunggyu who was surrounded by 5 idiots.
"We need to celebrate it, today we're going in karaoke, it doesn't matter you can sing or not, everyone will sing and have fun today." Said dongwoo who was still hugging sunggyu.
"Yeah!" Shouted sungyeol.
The bell rang and everyone ran out the class and went to their own classes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dongwoo and hoya were practicing, today sungyeol wasn't with them.
"Oh my god i'm just F ing happy." Shouted dongwoo.
"Yah dongwoo, talk normally without swearings" 
"Sorry sorry hoya, but i'm just too happy to care about things like this, i just want to express my feelings." Said and started jumping.
"You're insane really, you need to go to doctor something is wrong with your head."
"Oh my god so rude" dongwoo pouted.
"I know you're happy too hoya, but you don't want to express it, because you're too shy for this and you care too much what others will say" dongwoo smiled and started to dance stupidity. Hoya was looking at him with shocked face
"You said something clever?" And smirked
"Aigooo what's wrong to you today, why you're so mean." Dongwoo said it angrily, but he was so cute. he was look like a little angry dinosaur ( lol yeah dinosaurs are very cute ) 
"Okay stop playing, now start dancing, dongwoo you have some problems in this part so i'll help you."
"Okay my teacher~" 
They started dancing, hoya was standing behind dongwoo because he had problems with his balance, so he was easly falling down and boya wanted to catch him before he gets hurt. Dongwoo rolled very hard and of course he losted his balance, he bumped into hoya and both of them fell down. Their lips brushed, they opened their eyes and were looking at each other with shocked face. Dongwoo hurted his leg so he couldn't get up, they were lying in very akward position, both of them blushed.
"Yah dongwoo aren't you going to get up?" 
"I want to, but i can't, i think i twisted my leg and it hurts very much, so please let me stay like this for a little long..."
"Ugh you're such a troublemaker" said hoya who was blushing very hard and rolled his eyes.
Dongwoo noticed it and softly smirked. 
"You're such a weirdo hoya..."
~~~~~~~~~
Guys went to karaoke, everyone had fun they eated delicious food, dongwoo was singing non stop, everyone was dying from laughter.
"I'm gay, i'm in love with a guy" suddenly sungjong said it. Everyone choked.
"What? Why so sudden?!"
"Why you had reaction like this? Asked suprissed sungjong. 
"Yeah i don't get it why you're so supprised guys, i'm gay too, sungjong high five~" woohyun laughed. Everyone were looking at them with widen eyes. 
"O-okay... thanks for sudden confess" said dongwoo and continued to eat.
"Tomorrow teachers will say in which teams we will be..." said woohyun.
"What are you talking about?" Asked myungsoo.
"You know that it's competetion in sports, so teachers will choose in which sports we'll competit" Said sungjong.
"Oh what to do?" Sighed sungyeol.
"Hmm what's wrong yeol?" Asked hoya.
"I'm terrible in every kind of sport... i was good at volleyball but then i broke my hand and after this i didn't play volleyball already 5 years." Murmured sungyeol.
"Hmm it will be better if you try to play volleyball again" said sunggyu.
"But it was 5 years ago..."
"I can ask sport's teacher to help you." Said sunggyu.
"Really, will you do this for me?" Sungyeol looked at sunggy with adorable puppy face.
"Yeah of course" said sunggyu and smiled at him.
Dongwoo was very drank so he made laugh everyone. Woohyun took a video of him to watch it with dongwoo and then to .
Next day sunggyu went to sport's teacher and asked him to help sungyeol.
"Of course i'll help him, today his class have gym,so i'll help him today at the lesson."
"Thank you very much." Sunggyu smiled and bowed.
He was happy that he helped sungyeol, so he started searching him, he saw sungyeol and happily called him.
"Yeol!" 
"Oh hyung how are you?"
"Fine thanks i have good news to you, teacher will help you today." And smiled at him.
"Oh my god sunggyu thanks, thank you very much" and hugged him.
"Okay okay let me go."
"Oh yeah i forgot that you hate skinship, now i must go bye~" he smiled and ran away.
"You're really weird yeol" sunggy smirked and went to his class.
At sport lesson, teacher took sungyeol alone and they started training.
"Okay yeol i know you didn't play voleyball already 5 years but still let's try to play it."
"Okay sure" and smiled brightly.
They started training.
"Sungyeol you're so good, you don't want to train in national team?"
"Me?! No no" and akwardly laughed.
"I'm not kidding" teacher smilled.
But the bell rang, leassons had endded, teacher went out, but sungyeol stayed there and continued training.he forgot that after school he needs to help myungsoo in studying. Myungsoo was waiting for him, for a long time and then went in the school. He walked in gym class and saw sweaty sungyeol, who was still training, he wanted to call him, but he didn't, he wanted to watch how he's training. Sungyeol saw him.
"myunggie what are you doing here... oh the lessons, i forgot sorry, i'll come in few minutes just wait i'll dress up and then go in my house." 
"Uhum... i'll wait than." 
Sungyeol went out very fast.
"Yeah let's go." Sungyeol shouted and hugged myungsoo, myungsoo's cheeks little got pink.

They were learning 2 hours and then they took a break.
"Myungsoo do you like someone?" Asked suddenlly sungyeol.
"No i don't like anyone."
"And you? Do you like someone?"
"Me too... i thought i like woohyun but i don't think that i like him in the romatic way..."
This words hitted myungsoo's heart, he didn't know why but he wanted to scream, but he didn't express any feelings.
"I knew it, that you have different feelings towards him" 
"What? How did you get it?"sungyeol supprised jumped from the floor.
"Oh comon, you're always blushing when he touches you and you do the most skinship with him, it's obvious that you like him."
"I said i don't like him in the romantic way." Said sungyeol who was blushing.
" and... i know that sunggy hyung likes him and i can't stand between them." Murmured sungyeol.
"If you love him it doesn't matter." 
"No i can't" shouted sungyeol. "Both of them are important for me. I can't make one of them feel sad." Said sungyeol.
"Okay than you must search new crush." 
"Would you be my boyfriend?" Suddenly sungyeol asked.
"WHAT?!" Myungsoo jumped from the floor and hit his forehead on the table. 
"Ugh it hurts... are you insane? Your boyfriend? I can't even stand you as friend."
"I mean... i think that he likes me too, so if we say that we are couple, he will forget me and will be with sunggyu, and if i'm going to do something like this i can do it only with you."
"Why with me? Do you like me too? " myungsoo smirked.
"Of course i like you" sungyeol bumped their foreheads together. Myungsoo blushed, he was red like a tomato.
"So will you?" Sungyeol smirked.
"What i'll get if i play your boyfriend?"
"YAH! You don't want to help your friend?" Asked angry sungyeol.
"Nope, i want to get something too, because i don't want to loose my popularity." 
"Ugh i'll ask sungjong than" said it and got up and walked in kitchen but myungsoo suddenly grabbed his hand and lied him down. And looked at him from above and smirked.
"Okay i will, i will play your boyfriend, but after woohyun'll forget you, you need to explain everything to the others except woohyun, get it?" 
"Yeah... YAH! i must be on the top" and hit him, myungsoo fell on the floor and sungyeol sat down on him and looked in his eyes. Myungsoo blushed again, his heartbeat was very very fast, he was nervous he didn't want to sungyeol hear his heartbeat so he tried to calm it down. 
"Okay from today we're couples, we must act realistic, get it? because of you my fans will think that i'm gay, so make them believe us." Said myungsoo.
"...I'm looking at you from the top and you look like a little kitten, seriously how can you be so cute?" 
"STUPID DINOSAUR GET UP FROM ME NOW, YOU ET GIRAFFE!!!!!!"
"Okay okay calm down honey~" sungyeol laughed.
"HONEY?! ARE YOU REALLY ILL?!
"Why you are angry my little bunny? Sungyeol leaned too close.
"OH MY GOD, YOU ET GIRAFFE, WHY YOU ARE ACTING SO WEIRD?!"
"Because you're my girlfriend and couples always talk like this" and pinched his forehead.
"WHAT?? GIRLFRIEND?"
"You already forgot that we're couple now?" Sungyeol looked at him curiosly.
"No but i'm not going to call you honey or bunny." 
"You wanted it to be realistic right? So deal with it kitty." And smirked.
"I thought you were nerd..." murmured myungsoo.
"Only because i'm wearing glasses and good at study doesn't matter that i'm nerd. Oh right did you already had you're first kiss?"
"No..." myungsoo got nervous because of this question.
"Soon you'll have" he winked and get up from myungsoo and went in kitchen and leave blushed myungsoo who was still lying on the floor.
Next day myungsoo and sungyeol went in school together.
"You remember it right?" Asked sungyeol.
"Yeah... i hate you, why did i even acepted it." Sighed myungsoo.
"If you hate it so much, i'll ask someone else." He seemed very serious. Myungsoo felt little guilty to annoying him so much.
"...sorry..." he murmured cutely.
"Aigooo~ so cute." He smiled and walked away. Myungsoo ran to him and continued walking beside him. They were standing forward the school.
"Give my your hand..." suddenly sungyeol said it.
"WHAT? Why?"
"Oh god, you wanted it to be realistic right? So give my your hand!!. Myungsoo shakily gave him his hand, sungyeol fast grabbed myungsoo's hand. 
They walked like this in corridor everyone were looking at him, one girl shouted.
"Oppa, what does it means? Are you two daiting?" 
"Y-yeah..." shyly anwsered myungsoo.
Sungyeol smiled at them and took myungsoo away.
"Ugh it's all your fault..." murmured myungsoo.
"Okay sorry, sorry" laughed sungyeol.
Woohyun and sunggyu saw them and their jaw dropped.
"A-are you two daiting? Asked woohyun.
"Yeah" smiled sungyeol.
"Are you kidding me?"
"Nope, he confessed me yesterday, and i accepted him." Said sungyeol, myungsoo looked at him with deadly eyes. 
"Myungsoo doesn't look like he's happy" said woohyun with very bitter voice. Sunggyu looked at him and hit to calm him down.
"Hyung we're not kidding" said myungsoo, sungyeol smirked.
"If you guys are together it means that already kissed each other right?" Woohyun was looking at them, like killer looking at his victim.
"Yeah of course" sungyeol said and smiled. Woohyun was really upset.
"...okay i need to go" and bumped into myungsoo and walked away.
"Ouch...what the hell is wrong with him?" Asked angrily myungsoo.
Sunggyu ran to woohyun.
"You knew it right... you knew from the start that i like him..." said quietly woohyun.
"Yeah, it was obvious that you like him... i understand your feelings..."
"But... i'm not going to give up" woohyun said and looked up. "I'm not going to give up, i'll steal sungyeol's heart..." said woohyun and looked at sunggyu, he tired to smile.
"But... myungsoo is your friend..." 
"I don't care anymore, sungyeol is more important for me than myungsoo... okay i calmed down, let's go in our class" 
"Okay, let's go..."