Chapter 9

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 9

 

"Oppa, I didn't know I had schedule those days. I'm supposed to work for my title song." Rian muttered, with anger flowing out of her.

"Last night I got a call saying you and Shi Woo will go on a program. You can give a hint about the Comeback - that's the main reason. Call your friend to work by himself for now." Her manager said and got in the car.

"He can't do that." She sighed deeply. "I better call him to rest until I come. How long will it take?" She asked while taking out her phone.

"I don't know, Rian-ah. You will be commenting on random videos, it can last thirty minutes to two - three hours. Even Lee Hyun Wook didn't mention it." He answered while driving.

"I didn't expect him to make things hard for me." Rian frowned. "I will get back at him." She muttered to herself and took out her make up bag. Must get the perfect eye makeup again. 

"Rian-ah, don't cause too much trouble. At least until your album is out." Her manager advised.

Rian chuckled while driving a perfect line. "You're right, oppa. I wouldn't want to mess up the preparation of the perfect album."

"Is your goal to get an award for 'Album of the year'?' Her manager smiled lightly.

"You don't think I can win it?" Rian questioned ready to glare at him, even though she wouldn't.

"Rian-ah, your fan base.. it isn't that big yet.. Are you that confident of yourself?" 

"Of course." She answered loudly, then looked out of the window. "If I am not confident.. if I don't believe in myself, I don't think there's anyone who will do it instead of me." She bit her lip lightly and continued doing her make up.

 

--/---

 

"Why did he in that filming in between. I won't get to sleep for three hours like that." Shi Woo muttered unpleased with the sudden change in the schedule.

"You didn't have that much schedule the last few days. Your album is still in the first three of the charts, its normal we keep on promoting it." His manager answered while driving him to the studio for the filming.

"Still, it's been over three weeks. My fans are for sure amazing. That JB, he didn't even win for once." Shi Woo chuckled to himself, pleased he won over and over again.

"Didn't you expect that? You seem too satisfied." 

"I didn't expect that much. Looks like I've gained even more fans this comeback." He smiled as he scrolled down his homepage.

"That they when you thanked fans in front of the company and gifted them, people grew to like you even more. Good thing that you did that. No one expected that."

"You think it's because of that small thing?" Shi Woo raised an eyebrow. It sounded funny to him.

"Of course. People like seeing new sides of you, Shi Woo." His manager said.

"I see." He nodded his head. It was Rian who told him to thank his fans that day.. so it was thanks to her. He better return the favor to her. "Am I alone for the filming?"

"I didn't tell you? Rian-ssi is coming too." 

"Okay, then can we stop by some mart and buy some chocolate?" Shi Woo asked him.

"Sure. I will buy you some."

"Thanks hyung."

 

--/---

 

"Rian-ssi welcome for the filming. Thanks for coming even if it was so sudden." One of the staff welcomed her. Rian just smiled and nodded her head as the staff lead her to a room. "On the TV we will play random cuts from dramas or shows, we would like you to comment whatever comes to your mind when watching it."

Rian bowed to them. "I got it. Thank you."

"Shi Woo-ssi will come soon too. When he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter