Chapter 39

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 39

 

“Shi Woo called me saying you’ve been out of it. Is it because of all that healthy eating?”

Rian narrowed her eyes and frowned. She almost closed the door upon seeing Jin YooJin in front of her at 8 am. However thank god he had nice reflexes so he walked in and the next moment he was already laying down on a sofa.

“I can barely open my eyes yet you are so energetic. How does that happen?” Rian muttered and walked over and sat next to him. She looked at him for a moment and waited for him to say a thing, then she chuckled. “Ah, I see. You were pretending.”

YooJin laughed and pulled her in a hug. “You’ve gotten lighter. All those healthy food is not good for you. Tell me the last time you ate a chocolate cookie.”

Rian glared all she could, but sadly he couldn’t see her face since he was almost suffocating her with his hug. She hit his back only for YooJin to start laughing loudly.

“I see. I suppose it's been at least a month since you enjoyed your junk food. My pitiful friend.” He gushed and in a moment they started wrestling on the floor. “I will order some pizza and Chinese food. It's on you.” He chuckled devilishly and let go of her.

Rian closed her eyes as she sat on the floor. Not only it was early in the morning and now she was exhausted because YooJin wanted to . But she couldn’t exactly deny she didn’t enjoy it because it's been a while since she saw him in person. She remembered how they were together all the time until it was decided she has to go to another company.

“Get dressed up. After eating we will go to a cinema.” YooJin smiled at her and helped her get up. He patted her head and sent her to her room. Once she was out of sight he took out his phone and texted Shi Woo saying everything is going on smoothly.

A few days ago Shi Woo visited YooJin and they shared a talk. It was obvious to Shi Woo that Rian needed some time to spend with cheerful people and as much as he wanted her all for himself, this time the overly cheerful and brother-like Jin YooJin was the better choice.

“If the president calls me tomorrow and tells me I will be having a comeback in two weeks, will you take responsibility?” Rian walked in the living room carrying all the dishes YooJin had ordered. She put them on the table and glared properly at him.

YooJin showed a wide smile and made her sit next to him. “It will take him two weeks to tell you to get ready for a possible comeback which is set at least a month after his notification.”

“Ah you make me angry.” She muttered and started stuffing herself. She couldn’t control herself when she was with YooJin and the matter was food. It felt like they are always having a silent eating competition. Rian always won – food was very precious to her.

“How does it taste? Finally eating real food.” YooJin continued teasing her. He knew Rian wasn’t too into eating actual real food – fruits, vegetables and all. Although she never got overweight she knew her limits as an idol.

“So, how did exactly Shi Woo sent you to me? I know he is busy promoting, but I don’t think he will give me to you so directly.” Rian smiled cheekily.

YooJin nodded, smiling proudly. “I'm glad you got your senses back. Even your messages made me stuffy while reading them.” Finally the Rian he knew was back. She didn’t just pretend to be fine or make an illusion everything was just right. “Now, before we head to the cinema, do you want to talk?”

Rian’s smile immediately fell. Even though she was busy working nowadays and she had thought she forgot about her meeting with her mother, now with a tiny reminder, she remembered all the stuffy feelings making her unable to breathe properly.

“Shi Woo told me a bit, actually, all that you told him. But I know that you couldn’t tell him even half of the things you went through.” YooJin spoke softly.

Rian looked down. She didn’t want to meet his eyes. She just wanted to shout at him, kick him out of her apartment. What was the purpose to make her smile and laugh if he was determined to ruin it in the end.

YooJin knew all the well how big ‘the mother’ wound was in Rian’s heart, body and mind. He knew how to use that wound and hurt her in the meanwhile. Rian was hurting, but he couldn’t stop because like always, that pain made Rian who she was today – a very strong person.

“I don’t want to speak about it, especially with you, who knows everything already. All of this was so unnecessary. Thanks for the reminder Jin YooJin.” Rian muttered and got up. “I really am holding everything in and if you want me to hurt you, please leave right now.”

YooJin breathed out deeply and got up. “The fact that you're kicking me out won't help you. I don’t want you to hold things in. We got over so many things to return to square one again. If you don’t want to face me or Shi Woo, go and face yourself instead.”

As if that was an easy thing to do. You can't possibly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter