Chapter 22

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 22

 

 

Rian smiled shyly to herself as she watched Shi Woo trying to tie the apron on his waist. It seemed like he really was struggling to tie it, but to Rian he looked really cute. Shi Woo’s tongue was sticking out lightly, he was lightly frowning and he was bend a bit with his hands on his back.

“Is it really that hard?” Rian finally asked, making Shi Woo realize she's been there the whole time.

“It's my first time wearing an apron, looks like it's harder than I expected. Are my arms that short?” Shi Woo frowned as he still tried to tie it. In the end he sighed and stood tall, sweats had formed on his forehead.

Rian tried her best not to laugh or even let out a small chuckle. “Okay. Come here, I will tie it for you.” She called him over with a small smile. Once Shi Woo stood in front of her with his back facing her, with a few movements she tied the apron. “You're ready.”

Shi Woo laughed and glanced at Rian. “You can laugh all you want. I admit, I'm not really good at such things.” Rian shook her head, but ended up laughing. “I can promise, I'm better at cooking.”

Rian nodded her head and walked to his side. “What do you want to eat? I think I have a lot of ingredients at the moment.” She asked him. She had prepared a lot, because after al she had invited him over.

“Hey, it's your birthday. What do you want is what matters today.” Shi Woo said and smiled at her sweetly. Honestly, it would be a lie to say Rian wasn’t charmed by him with the smile he showed to her.

“I'm not really picky, I really insist on you to pick a dish. After all you're my guest for tonight.” She was looking through the recipe book, then decided to give it to him so he can pick one. She glanced at him to say it out loud, but ended up looking away, because Shi Woo was already looking at her with an intense gaze.

“Why did you look away?” Shi Woo chuckled at Rian’s reaction. They didn’t make an eye contact for even a second, but she looked away. She was really cute at this moment, contrasting her appearance most of the time.

Rian pushed the book towards him, without even looking at him. “Here, pick something so we can begin with cooking, because honestly I'm really hungry.” She said.

“Okay then.”Shi Woo mumbled and started looking through the book. That’s when Rian finally glanced at him, since his attention was somewhere else. Finally she could breathe properly and that light blush was fading away.

“Is it okay if I pick a super unhealthy recipe? I'm craving something like that.” Shi Woo said and then looked at Rian.

“Guess.. it's a one night things. I don’t really mind.”

 

--/---

 

“I can't believe she didn’t notice us!” YooJin gasped as he continue peeking at Rian and Shi Woo who were cooking and almost done with it (on top of that).

Actually before Rian and Shi Woo arrived, YooJin asked her manager for the code to her apartment. He wanted to surprise her, since it was her birthday. Als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter