Chapter 14

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 14

 

"Jung UiBong (Jr.)! What are you doing here?"

UiBong smiled widely at Rian and opened his eyes so she can run to him and hug him. "Did you miss me, miss arrogant?" He chuckled patting her back.

"Yah! You Mr. Arrogant!" She laughed and broke the hug. She couldn't believe he was really standing in front of her. "Seriously what are you doing here?" She looked at him with her big eyes, she obviously was pretty surprised.

"Did you expect a better dancer? You know YooJin can never be as good as me." He wiggled his eyebrows as his arms were crossed. He indeed looked arrogant. Same old UiBong. When it came to dancing his confidence levels were over the roof.

"You are my dance partner? For the solo debut?" Rian asked loudly. UiBong nodded his head, his wide smile still on his face. "Wait a minute? YooJin knew about this? Since when?" Rian crossed her arms and bit her lip, waiting for his answer.

"Probably around five days ago?" UiBong wasn't quite sure exactly how many days, but obviously it wasn't recent news.

Rian's jaw hit the floor, upon hearing this. "So he already knew about my solo debut when we spoke three days ago? That bastard." She bit on her lips again after cussing quietly.

UiBong laughed loudly. "I'm most happy to know you never lose this feisty side of yourself. You can always get back at Jin YooJin but now we better start with the practice, before the dawn you know."

Rian looked up at him. "Okay. But still, how can he do that? Aish, I'm so angry now." 

 

--/---

 

After a few restless hours of practice with UiBong Rian was finally at home. Once again she was amazed with herself. She was still capable of walking after the dancing. Her exact image from thirty minutes ago was still glass clear.

All sweaty, her T-shirt soaked, her make up was smuggled, her hair was a mess and in the last practice she was too breathy. She would name herself a disaster but thank god that moment of disaster was going to bloom into perfection.

After changing her clothes to some pajamas she jumped on her comfy bed. She breathed in the sweet aroma of her sheets. She was sure that she would fall asleep right after closing her eyes. She dreamt of sleeping at that moment. Her biggest desire now.

However something was stopping her from doing that. Wonder what is that important that Rian gives up time from her sleep? That was Shi Woo's recording. Rian still hadn't played it yet and she knew she wouldn't sleep well before listening to it.

That's why with her last strength she decided to listen to it.

She lied comfortably on her bed, wrapped herself warmly with blankets and plugged in the headphones. Taking a breath she the MP3 player.

"Is this weird?" Shi Woo's calm voice filled Rian's ears. She instantly closed her eyes and continued listening. "I was so sure. I was sure I knew what kind of a girl you were. To me you were like all of the girls out there.. mindless, thoughtless, easy. Thank you for proving me I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter