Chapter 6

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 6

 

The first photo teaser about Shi Woo's debut was already dropped. As expected his fans were extremely excited and happy about the news. Shi Woo and the President picked the picture the previous day.

On the picture Shi Woo was looking at a girl, Rian, who was holding his hand tightly. Of course only her back was shown.

The picture itself became a hot topic rather than the news. Questions popped everywhere, curiosity was everywhere.

 ANA was pleased with all the questions around Shi Woo's comeback. It sure was going to be a hit, because of Se Na's writing skills, Shi Woo's soothing voice and also Rian and Ji Chang Wook's acting in the MV.

Rian was currently waiting backstage for the special performance with YooJin. She was checking out news on her phone, the trending tropics were Shi Woo's Comeback on first place and second was Rian x YooJin Special Stage.

She smiled slightly and closed the page. YooJin walked in the room. Rian looked up and a word perfectly fitted and described his looks. Dashing. Simple as that.

"I don't want to bring your moos down, but JB is in the crowd. He came to support us, kind of making articles for his comeback." YooJin said.

Rian instantly rolled her eyes and frowned. Of course the company still needs to get something out of her. "Let's just do it. We will be perfect, you know. I want to see JB's shocked face just like when we performed Romeo and Juliette." She got up and smiled.

YooJin chuckled. The competitive, revenge seeking, confident, arrogant, mean side of Rian was now here, hidden behind a sweet smile. That's how she charmed him anyways.

Once the previous performance finished Rian bowed to the fellow artists and after hearing her and YooJin's names getting called they walked on stage.

Loud cheering filled the stage. Rian bowed to the crowd and smiled, but she was carefully scanning for familiar faces. For her surprise she first spotted Shi Woo in the crowd - he was in the centre. He showed a smirk. Rian looked away from him immediately, then saw JB on the corner. He had a poker face on.

Rian got annoyed by that. That was so unfair, that's why she wanted to make it perfect now and stand out.

Rian and YooJin took their places, they shared smiles and then the music started.

Shi Woo was enjoying the performance, he liked how Rian was so natural doing anything. He didn't even glance at YooJin at all. He thought that everyone was like that, since Rian managed to hold the spotlight on herself.

The fans around him didn't even look at him too. Instead all of them were chanting loudly, supporting Rian and YooJin.

 Shi Woo had a smile through the performance, but once the ending came, that smile changed to a frown.

For the ending YooJin had to hold Rian in tight hug and then the spotlight was supposed to turn off. However YooJin after hugging Rian, he decided to carry her bridal style and run around the stage. 

Once they went backstage Rian burst out laughing.

"Did you see JB's face?" YooJin asked Rian between laughs.

Rian hit his shoulder lightly. "I couldn't." She pouted, but then smiled again. That definitely stood out. "Thank you, Jin YooJin." She said and then walked in the dressing room.

 

--/---

 

"What's with you?" Rian frowned after stepping out of the building. Shi Woo was standing in front of her, leaning on his car. She wondered why hadn't he left yet.

Shi Woo smiled at her smugly. "Why? I can't drive my company friend to our building?" He asked.

Rian rolled her eyes. "Where is my manager?" She looked around and there wasn't another car besides Shi Woo's one.

"Gone. I'm driving you." He walked towards her and showed her the way. She took a deep breath. She bit her lip and then wrinkled her nose, but in the end started walking.

She opened the car's door, sat down and then closed it with all her strength. Shi Woo was already inside and after hearing that sound, he almost lost his senses. He instantly turned towards Rian.

" Sorry. I'm quite clumsy." She said putting an innocent look, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter