Chapter 26

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 26

 

Rian showed a small, calm smile. “I have worried over it. Maybe, I really can forgive you.” She whispered softly while looking at his eyes.

“CUT!” the director shouted and everything started walking around.

Rian glanced at JB, who seemed immersed in his role. She wasn’t wavering anymore. Just because of a few words and a small moment, she wasn’t going to forget all the things that happened. Not yet at least. It wasn’t an easy thing to do in the first place.

 “For a moment, I imagined it was you who spoke those words. It felt warm… for a brief moment I believed you and I can return to those days.” JB approached her and spoke, while softly holding her hand.

Rian pushed his hand immediately and showed a icy gaze. “You and I. that’s how things are. Just as in you and I.” she answered to his hopes and walked away from him.

 

--/---

 

“You worked hard, Rian-ah.” Her manager said. After wrapping up the filming they went straight to the hotel. After carrying her bags to her room, her manager wished her a good night and left.

“Finally.” Rian sighed and sat on her bed. She closed her eyes, her arms resting on her sides. In front of her eyes was the last moment before they wrapped up the filming. Saying she forgive him, even if it was just a scripted line, it made her feel uneasy. On top of that JB’s words… it confused her. she wondered if she can find a light, strength to forgive JB?

“Ah, don’t know.” She muttered and opened her eyes. She picked up her bag and opened it. She took her phone and turned it on. “I don’t even want to see if you messaged me, Shi Woo. Why did things turn out that way?” she said out loud. “Whatever.” She got up. Taking a shower was the only right decision she could make this moment at least.

 

Meanwhile, in Korea, Shi Woo had already received a notice that Rian had her phone. All day he was frustrated because he couldn’t contact her, because she ignored him. He was getting mad out of the smallest things and then realizing he was the wrong one.

“Are you by chance bipolar?” Lee Hyun Wook asked him. After a while, he couldn’t stand hearing Shi Woo scold the trainees or the other people who worked in the company, so he called him over. He understood Shi Woo was ‘rebelling’ because of Rian, he just thought he had changed, so he would take things differently.

“Maybe I should really go to see a doctor.” Shi Woo scoffed, getting annoyed by Hyun Wook’s talking.

“how come it's you again.” Hyun Wook narrowed eyes at Shi Woo. “Hmm… I thought you had become someone else. Both of them are familiar, but it's such a pity that bad character it taking over you.”

Shi Woo rolled his eyes. “You're once again getting on my bad side, President.” He muttered.

“Come on Shi Woo, you know I like talking with you.” Lee Hyun Wook chuckled, getting on Shi Woo’s nerves. “At least, while you're longing for Rian, try to smile. I'm sure she wouldn’t like it if you talked down on people like that.”

“Longing for Rian?” Shi Woo snorted. “I don’t care if she doesn’t like it.”

“Oh, so you two had an argument before she left.” Hyun Wook thought out loud. “Don’t tell me it's because she's making a cameo in JB’s drama.” He laughed, teasing him.

“For a President, shouldn’t you be concerned with breaking out relationship?” he glared at him. Today wasn’t his day… at all.

“You don’t have a relationship that I can break. Isn’t it obvious?” he continued teasing him.

“You're wrong, we’re actually really close.”

“It doesn’t look like it, Shi Woo. Why don’t you prove it?”

“How?”

“Once, Rian comes here, I will see you both smiling and laughing, working together and I will acknowledge it.”

“Too easy.”

“But, honestly, I thing you need it acknowledged more than I do.” Lee Hyun Wook smirked and Shi Woo left the office.

“Why isn’t he threatening his artist like other company presidents? Heck, he is so annoying, while he hopes for the best for us.”

 

--/---

 

“Good morning, Rian. After breakfast we will begin with filming. We will start the filming from scene 7, at the beach. Then move to scene 3, in the campus.” The staff informed once they sat down on a big table to eat breakfast.

 Rian nodded with a smile. “I understand. I will eat well and gain energy for filming.” She chuckled quietly after cheering on herself all alone. Even thought, she felt a bit awkward by doing it, it gave strength to the people around her and even her own self.

“Good morning.” JB greeted her with a small, polite smile and took the seat next to her.

She nodded her head slightly greeting him. She tensed up once she felt his warmth on her side. It gave her chills. She looked at him for a brief moment, the same time he looked at her. That unnoticeably short moment of eye contact, it affected them both.

Getting herself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter