Chapter 32

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 32

 

Rian chuckled once she glanced at Shi Woo. He was watching the movie very carefully, as if he didn’t want to miss out a second of it. It was already 30 minutes through the movie and there was no ‘action’ between the couple from the movie. After all it wasn’t as scary as she thought… the introduction was no joke.

“I will get some water, Shi Woo.” Rian whispered and got up slowly. Shi Woo stopped the movie the same moment and glanced at Rian who looked at him with a surprised and flustered expression.

“Quickly, go. I will be waiting until you come back.” He said seriously, making Rian burst out laughing. “What's so funny?” he pouted.

Rian smiled widely and sat down again. “You are so funny. Are you really into the movie or you are looking out not to miss out a specific scene?” she . Shi Woo immediately blushed and turned his face. Rian put her hands on his cheeks, turned him lightly so they faced each other and then squished his cheeks. “You're so cute.”

Shi Woo again pouted, but he couldn’t deny how much he enjoyed Rian’s touch and her gentle and loving expressions. He couldn’t take his eyes off from her, the dim light made her appear even more beautiful and maybe because he was slightly tips he got even more attached to her.

“I like the way you are now. A lot.” Shi Woo muttered, while Rian still squished his cheeks. He showed his charming eye smile at her and relaxed in her touch.

“You're something else.” Rian whispered and kissed him for a brief moment. Shi Woo opened his eyes as she let go of him. Rian also was blushing, she knew her body was getting hot. She turned away from him, embarrassed deeply. That was the first time she took the first step for such thing.

“You're just as cute.” Shi Woo whispered and wrapped arms around her, hugging her tightly. “The movie isn’t important, even the anticipation that something could happen, that was enough you know.”

Rian chuckled. Just like the way Shi Woo enjoyed Rian’s touch the same way Rian enjoyed being in his arms. Both of them were craving for that gentle feeling the loved ones shared. It was much different from before both of them knew that.

“I don’t want to scare you, but please keep in mind, that one day I will come to you and ask you to spend the rest of your life with me, just the way we are now.”

Rian closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She knew this wasn’t a question. Shi Woo didn’t want an answer either. He just wanted to let her know he is being serious about her. He didn’t think of her just as a girlfriend that he will break up with eventually. He wanted this relationship to last and get stronger.

“You're tired. Go to my room and sleep, I will just crash here.” Shi Woo said and loosened his grip.

“You're enough comfortable. Can I stay like that for some more?” Rian mumbled and swiftly held Shi Woo’s hands.

“Alright.”

They couldn’t be more comfortable with each other. They spent a nice night, even though they didn’t do anything significant. In their complicated lives, they needed only each other to find happiness and calmness.

 

--/---

 

“Rian, how are you today? Everything went smooth yesterday?”

Rian chuckled. “Oppa, how could you?! What did her do in order to convince you?” She pouted like she always did in the need to look cute towards her manager. Being used to it he only laughed, pleased with Rian’s good mood.

“I see, it was great. I'm happy, ever since meeting him you’ve been feeling good most of the time. You’ve gotten prettier.” He complimented her.

“Thank you oppa. Honestly, you're the only one who I share how I feel most of the time. I'm lucky to have you.”

Rian spent most of the time with her manager and stylist, rather than her family – aka mother. She almost had a better relationship with the music show PDs rather than her, and even Lee Hyun Wook was ahead of her. that was a pity, but Rian didn’t mind it. Her mother’s character was a bit tough as well and when distance came, it was unavoidable.

“Ah, don’t be so sentimental, Rian-ah. Smile brightly, because you have a busy schedule ahead. Oh, eat something while we reach, because like I said, it will be tough.”

Rian laughed bitterly. “I felt it coming, oppa. I was resting too much nowadays, I knew I had wasted my good fortune already.”

“I know you will get through it and still have a smile on your face, feeling proud you did a good job. You are always like that.”

“Ah, compliments early in the morning… I don’t know what to say.” Rian laughed and opened to check what's for breakfast. “At least fruits are sweet, it's been a while since I ate grapes too.”

“I know you have been slacking off that diet plan of yours. Even the stylist asked me to remind you about it.”

“Ah, I can't even get comfortable for a week. But what can I do, if I gain even a little I know there will be articles coming about how I've been slacking off. I really need to protect that healthy image I have.” Rian mumbled as she bit on the fruit piece from the small box. “But I actually feel better if I eat the things on my meal plan, so it's not that horrible.”

“You're not taking those pills right… I thought I saw them recently in the backseat, but I could be something else.”

Rian shook her head with a small smile. “I don’t take them anymore, oppa. But I have them just in case… you know, things don’t go well always. And like I've said, I've spent my good fortune already.”

“Don’t even keep them. You're so much better and stronger now, even if you think that it affects you. So please throw them away on your own. You grew up and know what's good for you. You have someone special as well, do it for him.”

 

--/---

 

“It's been a while, Rian. You actually answered my call.”

“I have a really busy schedule today, so please make it short. I answered to tell you that.” Rian muttered while everyone was taking a break. Today’s filming was rather serious too, so she had to be focused on work. However she couldn’t do that if her mother kept on calling her. she answered just in case something was going wrong.

“I just wanted to know if you are doing good. I didn’t see articles about you coming… it's been two weeks. Isn’t that boss of yours giving you work?”

Rian laughed, so that was it. “like I said, I'm in the middle of a schedule, mother. Just because you don’t see articles it doesn’t mean I'm always resting at home.” So her mother was only concerned if her daughter was earning money or not. Why did Rian get her hopes high, she knew she was going to get disappointed in the end.

“I saw that songwriter Se Na from your company was actually dropping a song on Valentine’s day as a gift for her fans. Are there any plans for you on that day?”

“You're being ridiculous. On that day I will probably be in the gym working out, so you don’t see articles saying I've gained weight or made plastic surgery. Or I will go to a dinner with my manager oppa and stylist unnie.”

“Why don’t you meet with YooJin? Or your label mate – Shi Woo. You never talk about him, is he really the way they talk about him – arrogant, eccentric?”

“I don’t need to talk about anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter