Chapter 4

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 4

 

While Rian got in her van going for her first schedule Shi Woo was going up the elevator towards for the President's office. He still had a bit of a headache, but the pills Se Na picked out for him did help.

He knocked on the door and entered the office. "Morning." He muttered and sat down comfortably.

The President nodded his head and showed a smile. "You managed to get home safely and even wake up. Good job Shi Woo." He said. Actually he didn't leave too late, there were still many people keeping Rian's company and Shi Woo was one of them. He didn't even worry if something may happen as he was tipsy as well.

After leaving he met with Yoon Se Na at her home and chatted for a while too. After all they shared the same feelings and even Shi Woo was aware, but still in denial at the same time.

Shi Woo showed a confident smile. He was about to boast how Se Na helped him get home and took care of him, but since he thought she may be unhappy he kept it to himself. "I'm a bog boy, I can take care of myself." He said instead.

 The President nodded once again. "Rian didn't mention when she left, bit she didn't drink she must be fine anyways. Did you two get closer?'

Shi Woo rolled his eyes, he couldn't even imagine himself getting close to her. "She said she was first to leave. She must hate clubs."

"She did mention it actually. You didn't answer my question however. Shi Woo, I want to know what do you think." 

"I don't see myself getting close to her just because she's joined the company. I actually don't like her." Shi Woo said and took out his phone to text Se Na. He hadn't thought of that before, he should at least thank her.

"She isn't bad, like most people praise her. Are you jealous of her maybe?" Hyun Wook asked playfully.

"Why would I be jealous of her?" Shi Woo snorted and typed 'Thank you for helping me last night' and sent it to Se Na.

"She actually won the competition by herself but continued with the other idols and formed a group. Isn't that something to acknowledge?"

"She obviously was not confident in herself to continue solo, that's why she worked with them. Nothing to acknowledge, but maybe her acting skills - that is what I see in her. She seems to be a good liar." Shi Woo smirked.

"You are unbelievable, Shi Woo. Really. But no matter how you see Rian, today you are having a shoot for your album and teaser pictures too. Also, you should try becoming a good liar too, don't disturb her." Hyun Wook said and Shi Woo got up and left the office.

Why was Rian so important? The more the President spoke about her, the more it annoyed him.

 

--/---

 

On the meanwhile Rian was working diligently, showing everyone her beautiful smile and charming them. She was already well known and even if some haters kept on bashing her, in the entertainment industry she was loved. She was a cute little sister to many, who sometimes showed aegyo bit sometimes kept cool.

Her first photoshoot was over and the interview too. She was aware that this to confirm how she switched her company to ANA for a year. They asked her questions about how she finds the company, the President, the artists and all.

She answered them all perfectly. As expected from Rian who now worked to keep a good image. It wasn't all for the image, but for her own feelings too. After being a part of Super Idol she realized many things. Also after spending time with YooJin she knew she liked having friends who actually cared.

"Now going to the photoshoot with Rae He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter