Chapter 30

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 30

 

“I think I won’t stay too much. I'm not really in the mood. That’s why you should come as fast as possible, make the mood so they don’t notice my absence.” Rian said seriously to YooJin. She would feel too guilty if she ruined the reunion. “I'm hanging up now.” She muttered and hung up. She checked the clock and put her phone in her pocked.

“Hey.” She suddenly heard someone calling out. She froze the moment she recognized it was indeed Shi Woo’s voice, however she couldn’t face him.

“You heard the whole conversation, didn’t you?” she asked, while Shi Woo faced her back only. “What made the most impression on you… from the whole thing you heard?” Rian couldn’t face him because all of a sudden she felt really distant with him it was kind of awkward as well. She hated how things became like that. It broke her heart all the time.

After taking a deep breath, Shi Woo let his heart speak. He didn’t want to risk losing Rian. He was going to fight for her with all his might if necessary. He took the first step towards her with those words.

“I just realized how much you’ve been hurting all the time, carrying such heavy thoughts all by yourself. I hate myself that I wasn’t capable of making you trust me with your problems. I hate how you and I can no longer talk like we used to. All this time I wanted to find you and beg you to forgive me, however I was too unconfident. All I thought about was the possibility of you rejecting me. I was a coward. I'm sorry.”

Without noticing Rian was blushing. Finally she got to hear Shi Woo’s fully sincere words. She was glad he didn’t hold back and spoke the way he wanted to. It was a pleasant feeling, knowing how he had changed from the first time they met. He was more mature and open towards new things as a whole.

“I'm sorry.” Rian said loudly. “I know I'm a very selfish person. I always made you do things. I changed you, made you apologize, you chased me. it was always you doing something. I'm sorry. But that’s how I am, I no longer can give something without expecting something in return.”

Shi Woo made a few steps closer to Rian. “You're wrong. From the start till now, all I saw was how much you gave to the people around you. Maybe you really expect  something in return but I thing I know what's that thing. You expect respect, some love and peace. You're selfish, but I don’t see that being more than natural.”

Rian smiled. She was relieved. Shi Woo was finally able to read more of her. without trying hard, now he was able to see through the façade Rian put on most of the time. It was great to have another person to lean on.

“I will always accept and love the way you are, Rian.” Shi Woo whispered after wrapping his hands around her. “You're still so warm after standing in the cold.” He chuckled.

Rian bit her lip, stopping her from giggling. Once again, Shi Woo was being cheesy. But what matter the most was how comfortable the two of them were this moment.

“Will you accept me as well?” Shi Woo asked after a while.

Rian swiftly turned around and buried her head in his embrace. “Of course, you idiot. After all, there aren’t many people who are able to accept me. I better not lose such a special person.” She chuckled as Shi Woo brushed her hair gently.

 

Suddenly Rian’s phone started ringing. With a disappointed expression Shi Woo let go of Rian so she can get her phone.

“What is it Jin YooJin?” Rian asked grumpily, to which Shi Woo couldn’t help but chuckle. In his eyes she was the cutest thing on earth right now.

“You finally let go of each other. It was so awkward to walk past you two if you were hugging each other. Please, think more of other people as well!” YooJin spoke loudly while walking towards them. When he noticed Rian’s blush he started laughing loudly. “God! You're caught!”he smiled at her and patted her head.

Watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter