Chapter 37

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 37

 

“Ah, isn’t he supposed to be too busy to even think of me?” Rian chuckled after checking her phone. Until this moment she was doing an interview for a magazine, in one of the practice rooms and her phone was turned off. Once she was done with work, she turned it on and saw that there was a voice mail from Shi Woo. Even before hearing his voice, she was all smiles and happy.

“When you hear this, I will be ready waiting for you on the company’s rooftop. Hurry up and come, because I really, definitely, for sure will be waiting all prepared for you. Come to me.”

Rian heard the voice mail and almost cringed at how cheesy Shi Woo sounded, but she loved it at the same time. She checked the time it was sent and realized it was already too late for that, but she still had to check the rooftop. And to her big surprise when she got there, Shi Woo was waiting. From the distance, Rian could see a table with candles over it and even food was prepared. It looked like a picture perfect thanks to the night view.

“That’s unexpected! How did you manage to guess I will listen to your voice mail now?”she asked as she walked slowly towards him, without taking her eyes off his beautiful smile.

Shi Woo was smiling from the moment he heard Rian walking towards him. He was welcoming her with his arms open, especially because he had prepared right on time. There was no mathematics in how he got everything perfectly just on time. It was only his intuition.

“Why do you care about such little things?” he chuckled and then hugged her tightly, as she giggled. “You look nice.” He said her right away.

“So mean.” Rian mumbled, because it was too obvious he made fun of her. But he was right. Rian was wearing ripped boyfriend jeans and an oversized cropped t-shirt. Her hair was straight like usual. However when Shi Woo said she looked nice, he meant it. The stage outfits, the glamorous party dresses couldn’t impress him anymore – he loved her in her simplest looks.

“Shall we sit?” Shi Woo said as he lead her to sit. He helped her sit down and then sat down across her. He pointed the food so they start eating, but Rian was too dazzled by the preparation itself.

She smiled at him and started eating slowly. “You have too much time on your hands for someone who is expected to promote an album.” She chuckled. That was Rian’s way of showing how thankful she is.

Shi Woo laughed and then leaned to get a hold of her hand. He gently squeezed it, which made Rian look right at him and raised an eyebrow at his action. Shi Woo shook his head and continued smiling. “Just wanted to make sure you were real.”

Rian giggled quietly so he didn’t notice and felt thankful that because of the lighting he won't notice her blushing cheeks.

“So, what's the occasion?” she asked.

“There’s nothing. I just wanted to spend some time with you and spoil you.” Shi Woo said as if it wasn’t anything, but for Rian it was really new to be treated that way. “You're not feeling cold are you?”

Rian shook her head. “Who prepared the food?” she asked. It obviously wasn’t Shi Woo and his reaction proved her she’s right indeed.

“Does it matter?”

Rian laughed. “Alright. Let's stop with those jokes, right.” She smiled. “How have you been doing?”

Shi Woo pouted. “I've been promoting diligently and feeling lonely because I can barely even hear your voice.”

Rian almost broke into a bright smile, but in the end managed to keep a straight face. “Don’t be  a baby, you enjoy doing this. Don’t make me feel bad.”

“Nah, I can freely talk with you like that because I know you won't take it by heart, you're too smart and understanding for that.” Yet again, Shi Woo said it as if it was nothing.

However Rian realized that Shi Woo’s expectations in her were growing with each day. That put a bit of weight on her shoulders, but she knew he was the person she can open up to. So if she felt like she couldn’t keep up, she would definitely speak.

“ I prepared something for you.”  Shi Woo said and leaned down to pick up something from his side. Rian’s eyes curiously followed his movements. Finally Shi Woo picked up a jar and put it on the table. “ Before giving it to you I just want to say something.”  He glanced at Rian and waited to her to react.

Rian smiled slightly and nodded her head.

“ You know, I'm not the most honest person you can ever meet. However after meeting you, I've changed greatly. I'm really thankful for that, but even know there are many things that I can't bring myself to tell you. All those things and some more, I've written in this jar. Take and read all you want, I will make sure it's never empty.”

Rian chuckled and raised an eyebrow at him. “Are you sure you can keep that up? I don’t stop reading when I'm hooked.” She said. “It's a big commitment… really.”

“I will do my best to keep this promise. You fill all of my heart, this is nothing compared all the things you’ve given to me.” Shi Woo was completely sincere and that made everything feel more magical. Rian didn’t know how to answer to those sweet words. She was completely under his spell, and for once she didn’t mind feeling as if she belonged to someone.

Rian slowly started playing with her hair, her eyes were filled with tears and her hands were shaking as well. Crying because she was so happy – that was the first time to her. She was filled with so much warmth and love, she couldn’t escape Shi Woo no more.

Shi Woo finally noticed the state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter